• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife cums with black dildo

pielickerhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
I have been telling my wife fantasies of a black lover for a while now. She has always gotten pretty wet and turned on whenever I talked about a black cock inside her. Now when I tell her these fantasies I use a black dildo to fuck her. She gets so wet and turned on when I do. Her pussy gets soaked and she cums so hard, harder than on my cock in a long time. The other night after fucking her with the dildo and her cumming a few times, I began fucking her. She did not cum on me and was just trying to get me to cum and be done. But when I pulled out and started licking her, rubbing her clit with the head of the dildo she came again and started raising her hips wanting the black cock in her again. I am thinking she is getting hooked on the black dildo and may be getting close to wanting a real black dick inside her. She loves when i suck her cum from it holding it on her clit, then pushing it back inside her.

She then had me stroke and cum on her with the dildo deep in her pussy, she came again. I am afraid she is getting hooked on the black cock.
View attachment 231983View attachment 231984View attachment 231985

as in...

Afraid that this might be a 'bad thing'? or afraid that you may enjoy it as much as she does?

i think you like it as much as she does next time you fuck her with black dildo cock while your jerking off ask you wife if you can cum and see how hot she gets from that.

Thanks for the comment. Not afraid if this being a bad thing. I do enjoy it very much as I love to make her cum, especially when she can have multiple orgasms in a session. I do enjoy it very much when she strokes me as I use the toy on her, imagining her being fucked as I am made to stroke while watching.

Thanks for the comment. I do enjoy it very much. I will try asking for permission to cum next time and see how she reacts.

Last night it happened again. Started foreplay then rubbing her pussy with the dildo. She didn't respond much at first, then I went down on her. As I was licking her clit I started rubbing her cunt lips with the head of the dildo. She started getting wetter. Moved it up until I was rubbing her clit with it as i licked her clit and the head of the dildo. I sucked it into my mouth getting it nice and wet then began sliding it in her while licking her cuntlips and clit. She opened up for it and was wanting it all soon.

Laying beside her while fucking her with it. Told her how her lover made me lick her to get her wet, then made me suck his cock to get it hard and wet to slide inside her. She started raising her hips and her pussy was literally sucking it inside. While fucking her pussy telling her it was now owned by big black cock. The pussy didnt want little white cock anymore it only wanted black cock, only cums for black cock. She was raising her hips to meet the fucking and had it balls deep inside her. Your pussy is owned by black cock and you own hubbies white cock. He will have to ask your permission to cum from now on. Only let him cum on your tits or feet and lick it all up after. She was so wet she came almost immediately and wanted it harder and faster in her pussy.

One hand under her ass as the black cock was stroking in and out of her pussy. That married white pussy owned by black cock. You want to cum for it dont you. Want to squirt for it as he fills you. Make hubby lick all the cream from you then make him cum on you and lick it clean. She was so wet as she came again. Her thighs squeezing on the cock holding it in. Quivering she was so excited.

After she calmed down she turned her back to me as the cock slid out. I put my cock in her like fucking a sloppy seconds pussy. Telling her how wet and hot she was. She mostly just lay there letting me fuck her. Then told me to cum when she felt I was close. Rolling on her back and having me shoot over her mound, not letting me cum inside her.

She was so hot for the black dildo (cock) inside her, especially when telling her she was owned by it and she now owned my cock. (Is it possible to be cucked by a dildo?)

Another night of hot sex for her. Started foreplay last night and was not planning to use the dildo or tell her any black cock stories. She was barely getting wet and aroused so I began to tell her to show her pussy off to her lover. He is standing over your bed watching you. Slowly stripping off his shirt to show off a muscular chest and dark skin. Then his pants drop showing the bulge in his shorts. As he pulls them off his throbbing cock appears. She started getting wetter and wetter as i told her this. Then I asked if she wanted to feel that black cock throbbing deep inside her as I put two fingers inside her pussy. She began raising her hips trying to fuck my fingers, getting wetter. Soon she came and got good and wet from the fingering and telling her about a black lover wanting her pussy. I thought maybe she would just want me to fuck her but she lay with her legs spread with one leg over mine holding me beside her. Asking if she wanted cock now she moaned and spread wider holding me down to let me know it wasnt my cock she wanted. I then pulled out the dildo and began rubbing the head over her pussy lips. She was moaning and spreading for it, wanting it inside her. Slowly I pushed it in till she was filled with it. She started raising her hips to fuck it as i drove it deep in her pussy. She came again and wanted it harder in her. Begging to be pounded by the cock she was moaning and grinding her hips to meet every stroke of the dildo/cock in her pussy. She got so wet as she came again. I held it deep in her for a few minutes after she came. As she was coming down from cumming I began to slide it in and out a little. Soon she was moaning for more, wanting to be fucked again by it. her pussy was literally sucking the dildo inside wanting to be filled by it.

After she came again she let me fuck her but wasn't nearly as into my cock as the black cock/dildo fucking her. She made me pull out and cum on her pussy, not wanting my cum inside her and only letting me fuck her after she had been fucked good and hard by the black dildo.

Sounds like you are getting her thoroughly conditioned to want a black lover, with you as her white cuckold. You can see she doesn't really want your cock or cum, so maybe you should see if she is ready to go black for real ...

She is getting very conditioned to the black dildo and the fantasy of black cock. When I do not use the dildo on her or tell her a black cock story she is not as into sex and her orgasms are not as intense. I think she is getting close to being willing to do the real thing and would possibly do one now in the right situation. It would have to be a bit spontaneous and just happen for her to go along with it now. Now the challenge is to figure out how to create the situation.

The fantasy of being taken by a BBC is the way I introduced wife to interracial sex. It took a lot of years before she finally said "lets do it". It was more than I ever expected. We have been back to her lover 3 times so far. I sat and watched the first time but participated all other times. Really hot sex.

Thanks for the comments. Sounds like taking it to the next level has been great for you and wife.

I tried to get my wife in the mood for sex the other night with some gentle massage and foreplay. She was almost totally unresponsive and tried to get me to just leave her alone so she could sleep. I kept trying and finally she let me slip her pajama bottoms and panties off. I licked my finger and started rubbing her pussy and clit. She was just not getting into it and I was thinking of giving up. I began to tell her how sexy her ass was and in fantasy I took her back to her days of running track in high school. How the black guys on the track team would watch her run, stretch and bend so they could watch her ass in those tight red shorts. She pretended not to notice by watched as the bulges in their shorts grew when she stretched in front of them. Bending over and giving them a good view of the red shorts stretched tight over her round ass. She had thick thighs and a round ass from running and gymnastics. All the black guys on the team tried to get inside her panties and commented on how they liked her butt. She would act embarrassed and say she was not interested, but her panties would be damp knowing they wanted her.
In the fantasy this was her opportunity to try out to be the team "sweetheart". After practice they tell her to come to the old locker room under the bleachers that is not used anymore except storage. The tryouts will be in there after practice today. She goes to the locker room door and as she knocks the door opens. The team captain invites her in and she is surrounded by all of the black guys on the track team. They are all muscular and sweaty from running. They tell her how she teases them during practice and now is her chance to become the team sweetheart (slut). She is pushed down on a bench and a pair of hands lifts her shirt up and over her head. Let us see if you have the body we think you do. Sitting in a small sports bra with her nipples pushing at the fabric she notices the bulges in their shorts. The guys pull off their shirts and one moves directly in front of her face. He pushes his shorts down revealing a bulging jock strap. See what you do, now its time you did something about it. He pushes his jock down and his cock rolls out in front of her face. He swings his hips letting it slap her cheek. Give it a nice kiss they tell her. Show you want to be the team sweetheart. As she kisses and starts sucking it the other guys pull their cocks out and her bra is pulled from her tits. Nipples pulled and pinched and her head is pushed down on his cock. After sucking a few minutes he pulls it from her mouth. Lay her back lets see that sweet white pussy. She is laid down and her shorts and panties pulled off. Two of the guys spread her legs as he kneels and pushes his cock against her pussy. As i tell her this I put the black dildo to her pussy. She raises her hips to pull it into her just like she does for his cock in the fantasy. He pushes deep inside her spreading her sweet white pussy. The one holding her head stands over her and puts his cock to her mouth. As the black cock is deep in her she cums on it getting it wet and shiny. They tell her that is a good slut, to cum on black cock and make her pussy wet for it. He starts fucking her faster. I am stroking the dildo in her pussy as her hips are raising to meet my strokes. In her mind she is getting gang banged by the entire track team and becoming the team *****. Telling her they will fuck her anytime they want. Writing team ***** on her panties and across her ass. They will tell their friends how she cums for black cock. Each one fucks her hard and fast. Each on cumming deep in her pussy.

They tell her that she will have to tell her white boyfriend her pussy belongs to black cock now. All he will be allowed to do is clean her pussy of black cock cum then jerk off and cum on her when she lets him. He will have to lick all his cum from her every time he cums. If he is ever allowed to enter her he must wear a condom and then cum on her when she lets him.

After she came several times on the dildo, she let me put on a condom and fuck her. She didnt cum on my cock and finally told me to pull out and she jerked me off till i came on her hip. She pushed my head down to have me clean her of my cum.

Well! She's really accepting the fantasy as it relates to you! It shouldn't be all that hard to get her to go black for real. I imagine her lack of interest in you is also a part of accepting the fantasy - you just don't have what she wants now.

Sex is beginning to take a new twist. I stripped off her panties and began teasing her pussy, getting it nice and wet. Started telling how her lover was going to come and how he wanted her hot and wet for his black cock. She started getting wet as I reached over and was sucking her tits. Rubbing my fingers over her pussy lips. He wants me to lick and suck your pussy. Getting it nice and wet for his cock. She started saying how she wanted him to fuck her. She wanted black cock in her pussy. MMMM he comes in and tells me to suck him hard I tell her. I can feel her pussy getting wetter as I mention me sucking his cock hard for her. She was getting wetter and wetter as I kept rubbing her pussy with my fingers.

Then I pulled the dildo out and brought the head to her pussy. She spread her thighs wider raising her hips as I rubbed the black head over her pussy. You want it baby, want his black cock in your pussy I asked. Yess she hissed. Fuck Me. The head began spreading her lips pushing part way inside her pussy. She was spread wide and wanting it more. Slowly working it back and forth, getting it wet with her juice, pushing in deeper with each stroke just like a big black cock fucking her. She was raising her hips to meet it. Then began to talk about being fucked by a black cock. How she wanted it hard and fast fucking her pussy. Then she wanted me over her so she could suck me. as he was fucking her and she was sucking me, his buddy would come in. His cock would be hard and he would come up behind me. Pushing his cock in my ass, fucking me as she was sucking me and being fucked. The more she talked about me being fucked the more she humped the cock in her. Her pussy was so wet. She got to having me cum in her mouth as he came in my ass and one in her pussy cumming. She came on the dildo in her pussy with her body exploding. Per pussy was soaked as she squeezed the dildo cock in her like it was a throbbing black cock just filling her with cum.
As she calmed down I slide the dildo out and rubbed it over her pussy. Letting the balls rub on her pussy and the shaft lay on her mound. She put her legs together to hold the cock as I pressed the balls and shaft to her. She then told me to grease him up. I asked her what> Grease his cock, grease that black cock now. I put some lube on it still with the balls against her pussy
the shaft standing up like a cock. I had not fucked her and my cock was so hard. She pulled me on her, ride him she told me. Your turn to get fucked by black cock. I straddled her and let the cock press between my legs. Raising up the head at my ass. As I worked the head on my ass she stroked me. Your cock is so hard baby. Ride his cock, I want him fucking your ass she told me. I kept working it in till the head spread me and started fucking it. She stroked me harder, telling me to cum as he fucked me, cum and ick it up she told me. both sluts for black cock. Thrusting into me as I rode down on it she stroked me harder. Leaning back cum shot from my cock over her stomach and to her tits. she milked me dry with the cock in my ass

then pulled my face down to clean the cum from her tits and stomach.

The Plan Continues
This weekend when we started foreplay as i got her undressed I was telling her about her black lover coming in and wanting her white pussy. She was getting wet and hot as i talked about trimming her pussy and taking pics of it. Putting the pics out to attract a lover with a big black cock for her pussy. She was getting wetter as i brought the dildo out. I started rubbing the head over her cunt telling her how she was going to be fucked by black cock, throbbing deep in her pussy. Slowly I began working the head of the cock into her as she got wetter. pretty soon the entire dildo was deep in her pussy with the balls hitting her pussy lips. I sucked on her nipples. Asking her if she was ready to feel that cock throbbing in her pussy. A real thick, long black cock with a sweaty muscular black stud pushing it deep in her pussy. Throbbing naked deep in her pussy. Swollen black cockhead deep in her pussy, Throbbing deep inside her. She came as I mentioned her wanting a real throbbing black cock inside her. Her hips started bucking up off the bed wanting the cock ramming in her faster and harder. Sucking her tits as i pounded her with the black cock she was spread wide and getting so wet. Telling her she was ready to feel a real black cock deep inside her. Making her a slut for black cock. A fucking *****. The sheets were wet she was so hot and wet for it.

After she came I was so horny I wanted to fuck her. She made me use a condom and she was so wet I had to hold the base of my cock to fuck her. I fucked her hard telling her she was ready to be a black cock slut. To fuck me like she would her black lover and she came again. Then she made me pull out and remove the condom. I had to jerk off on her pussy and ass. She would not let me cum inside her.

Hoping she will let me trim her and take some pics this weekend....

I have a quick little thing to add, as it's related to the topic.

So my girl and I were at out local sex shop recently. We were just browsing, not looking for anything in particular. My girl, as always, is drawn like a magnet to the dildo section. She was touching, feeling, etc. the display models until she came across this ultra realistic true skin dildo or whatever it's called. She liked it a lot and was asking the lady behind the counter a couple questions when I heard "Sorry, but we're all out of the other colors. The black ones are all we have left." This is when my girlfriend giggled and said "oh, that's not going to be a problem at all."

Neither of us really have any racial preferences, but it made me think of this thread, and I thought you guys might appreciate the story.

The year ended and the new year began with no sex activity in our bed. Wife was totally uninterested in me touching her from mid December through the first of the year. I was getting very horny and very frustrated with the lack of any contact and no sex. There was some family visiting, hospital visits, Christmas celebration and she claimed to be just too tired for sex. The nights we were home alone she would stay up well into the night watching tv or reading and wait until I was asleep before coming to bed. Knowing I would not wake and try to touch her.

Finally as this weekend ended she made a comment that I may get to touch her one night. I made a smart comment about no sex and she said maybe not. She went to bed before me and was dozing as i came to bed. I massaged her back and removed her pj bottoms and panties with little resistance. As I rubbed her I had the black dildo between my thighs to get it nice and warm for her. As she woke I started the fantasy of her laying in front of a nice warm fire, her body naked after a bath. The fire warming her body. As she is laying, and relaxing hands begin to massage her body. One set at her shoulders, one at her feet and one in her mid section. The hands are strong and black, belonging to three studs who have slipped in and began massaging her body. Working over her nipples and between her thighs she begins to get wet as my fingers trace over her pussy lips. Telling her how the guys are rubbing her body. Then a mouth goes to each nipple and one to her pussy. Getting her wet and ready. My fingers slip between her lips now finding it nice and wet inside. They ask how wet her pussy is, wet enough for a big black cock yet. She looks over and they have me naked and tied to a chair beside her. One of guys kissing her nipples moves up and kisses her. Telling her how she is going to get a real fucking now, not like her little white cocked hubby. He undresses and shows his cock. Rubbing the head over her nipple and slapping her titty with it. then rubbing it over her cheek and lips. Suck it he tells her, suck and taste that black cock. As she sucks it in the other guy moves up and undresses rubbing his cock over her tits. he pushes it into her mouth till she gags a little. Oooh your mouth is too small to take all of this black cock. He puts his fingers around it at her lips. Pulling back she can barely take the head and part of the shaft in her mouth. He wants it all sucked, lets see how much your white cocked hubby can take. Standing and moving to me with his hand around his cock he slaps my face with it. Then pushes between my lips. His fingers are at my lips as the head goes inside my mouth. Looking down at her, want to see how much hubby can take. He pushes in deeper till the head hits my throat. It is not all in yet. Swallow it boy he says. Take it all as he pushes my head on his cock. Forcing it into my throat, balls to my chin. Choking as he does, he laughs. Her pussy gets wetter as he begins to fuck my face. Telling me to get it hard and wet for her pussy. She is getting wetter and wetter watching him use my mouth. Looking down at the guy eating her, asking if she is ready. Yes, he says as he pulls his cock from my mouth, my chin wet from his choking me with it. He moves between her legs and rubs the head over her pussy. Pushing it in slowly. I pushed the dildo in as i told her this. She had already cum from my fingers as she heard about him fucking my face.

She started fucking and raising to the dildo as i stroked her pussy with it. Cumming on it. Then I pulled it out and began eating her like she had been fucked. Telling her how they were making me eat her pussy clean after each one fucked her. Licking black cum from deep in her pussy. I would suck the dildo clean like it was a cock then pushed it into her again. Soon she was ready for more. I strapped the dildo on to fuck her with it. She was wet and raising her hips to meet every stroke. As she came again I held it deep in her like a cock cumming in her.

Finally she let me enter her wet stretched pussy. She was so wet I had ot hold the base of my cock to keep it in her. SHe let me fuck her till she was ready to cum again. As she came she made me pull out and cum on her pussy. Covering her with cum since I had not cum for days. She pushed me down to clean her and lick her clit after it was covered in cum.

Very nice... she seems more than ready. Perhaps she has already started without you, which might account for her busy December.

I think we'd all like to see a photo of her. Can you share?

New Year Sex,
On Monday night I found her in bed totally naked and already asleep. I lay beside her and began to give her a sensual back rub letting my hand work over her back, down over her round ass cheeks and upper thighs. She soon began to respond to my slow rubbing. As she did I began telling her a story of laying on a warm sunny secluded beach with the sun warming her naked smooth skin. The hands rubbing her belong to two very sexy girls who begin rubbing her from her shoulders and working down while one starts at her feet and works her way up. Slow sensual rubbing and oiling her skin as they work over her entire back and legs. After tehy rub her all over they begin to kiss her slowly massaging her skin with their lips. Soon she is getting aroused and rolls over on her back. As i rub over her nipples they are hard as rocks and standing up tall. I rub each nipple telling her the girls each take a nipple and begin sucking, licking and working her hard nipples. She spread her thighs as my hand rubs down between her legs. Feeling over her mound telling how the girls are rubbing down over her pussy as they suck and kiss her hard nipples.

They kiss their way from her breasts to her neck and over her cheek. As their fingers rub over her pussy lips, slowly spreading the lips and feeling how wet she is inside. Telling her how they were sent to get her hot. Their stud wants to add her as one of his sluts and share her pussy with his friends when they get her wet and ready. Telling her one of hte girls is kissing her as the other begins to kiss her way down her body. Soft sensual kisses to her mound and licking over her pussy lips. She is tongue kissing the other girl as one is licking her cunt. her pussy is getting wetter as I tell her all this. Then the girl kissing her moves to kiss her nipples again. Placing her nipple in my wifes mouth as she sucks each one of hers. Sucking each others nipples as one sucks her pussy, licking around the clit and getting her nice and wet. The girl keeps moving down till she is at her pussy and her pussy is over my wife's mouth. She lowers it to her mouth telling her to have a taste of wet pussy. They begin licking each other. I am fingering her as I tell her this. She starts raising her hips to my hand as i finger her deep. Her pussy squeezes my fingers as she cums her juice soaking my fingers and running down from her pussy to her ass.

As she cums the studs walk over and ask if their slut is ready for black cock. She moans as she looks up and sees him standing over her. I bring the dildo to her thighs and begin rubbing the head over her pussy. Ready for a black cock fucking? She raises her hips wanting it deep inside her. So wet is slides easily inside her pussy. I start to fuck her with it and she is wanting it faster and harder. Soon I am long stroking and pounding her pussy wiht the dildo as she is raising her hips to meet every stroke wanting more and more. she is so hot as i fuck her with the dildo. Her nipples are really hard. Telling her to cum then she will be fucked over and over again by the black stud and his friends. Slamming the dildo hard into her pussy. She squeezes it and cums again holding it deep in her pussy like is it cumming with her. Wanting to be filled with black cum.

She has me strip and put on a condom. I slide the dildo out as she pushes me down to lick her pussy. Licking like it is full of cream and pussy cum. Licking her cum from the cock that has just come from her cunt. Then i move up and slide into her wet pussy. Laying on her and I begin fucking her wet pussy. I lean down telling her to fuck the black cock. They will keep fucking her pussy over and over. Reaching under and holding her ass she cums wanting the cock to cum with her. Then she holds me in her for a few mins. Realizing I am still hard she rolls on her side wanting me behind her. I move behind and fuck her from behind. After a few minutes she rolls on her back as i rub her clit my cock in her cunt. Then I rub her clit with the dildo with my cock in her. Working the head inside her stretching her like she is double fucked. I pull my cock and and slide the dildo in a few times.

She pulls my cock back in her and tells me to put a condom on the dildo. I do then she lubes i and wants it in my ass as my cock is in her. As I slide in her she tells me to slide the dildo in my ass like her lover is fucking me while I fuck her used pussy. As i work it in she tells me she feels me getting harder as he fucks me. Telling him to fuck me till I cum. As i fuck her and get harder she has me pull out, remove the condom and stroke over her pussy till I cum on her mound and pussy lips.

Now clean it up.

Wife returned from a trip a couple of days ago. As I joined her in bed i was horny and would have liked to have sex with her. I began rubbing her back and worked our pajama bottoms and panties off of her. Rubbing her ass and getting her a little turned on as I did. I was holding her black dildo between my legs as i worked my hands over her body. Soon she rolled on her back giving me access to her front.

As my fingers began to play with her pussylips and rub through her bushy pussy I began telling her how her black lover came by while she was gone. He was horny and upset that she wasnt home. He talked a few minutes then began to complain about how he had not cum for days. Finally made me kneel in front of him and pull his cock out. Made me suck him nice and hard then put his hands on my head to fuck my face. She started getting wet as i told her how he pushed his cock deep in my mouth and began to fuck my face. I was fingering her pussy as i told her how the used my face fucking it with his cock. As I talked about him getting close to cumming in my mouth she began to cum on my fingers.

After she came i put the dildo to her cunt. She was raising her hips to fuck it into her. She had been several days without cumming so she came pretty quick on it. I wanted to fuck her so moved on top ot fuck her, she was so wet I could barely keep my cock in her. She did not really respond to me and finally rolled over for me to enter her from behind, spooning behind her. after a few minutes I was out of her and she didnt even let me cum, just left me with my balls tight and aching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back