• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife cums with black dildo

Sounds like she's telling you where you stand with her sexually. Sooner or later she'll be finding the "real thing". The question is - will she even bother to tell you when she does. You may be cucked already and not know it.

Wife is getting closer every day to wanting a real black cock inside her. She only cums on the dildo now, and gets soaked when i fuck her with it. Always begging for me to fuck her harder and deeper with it. I am going to purchase on a bit bigger and more realistic for her when she comes back from a trip. Hoping that will put her over the edge. She barely cums with me inside her and just wants me to get finished and cum when I am in her. Some nights she makes me jerk on her hips or thighs and doesnt allow me to enter her at all.

I am waiting for the day I come in and find her in bed with a dripping pussy. Telling me to strip and kneel at the edge of the bed to lick the creampie from her well fucked pussy. Relaying how she was fucked by her black lover in our bed and now I am cleaning his cum from her. Licking her clean.

She may let me slide inside her wet stretched pussy, till I cum, if i lick the cum from her after.

Till next time.

congrats! Hopefully she commits! Have you ever thought about getting her the BAM?

the only way i can satisfy my wife is with a big strapon dildoe as shes not interested in my tiny dick , but it means i dont get to ever cum in her so guess shell get preg again to some black guy soon again for babies

the BAM? not familiar with that. Purchased a new 8" realistic black dildo for her yesterday. Can't wait to try it in her, see how she cums on it.

Wonderful! Any pics of the new dildo for us?

Woke early on Monday morning after she arrived a few days ago. Began to caress her and worked her bottoms and panties off. She was really tight and not very wet at first. I began to talk about a new black lover who came looking for her last week as i put some lube on her pussy lips. The lube began to get her nice and wet as my fingers slid around her pussy lips. Telling her how he came wanting to fuck her, and was upset when she was not home. He told me he could not wait for her to get back. Made me kneel and see what he had for her. His cock was huge, bigger than her old lover and he made me suck it for him. She was getting wetter and opening for my fingers as i told her he made me suck his big cock. She was getting wetter thinking of me kneeling and sucking a big black cock.
I told her he was wanting to fuck her so bad, his cock was big, black and thick. She came on my fingers as i had worked three fingers inside her telling her this story of me sucking her new lover while she was gone. Are you ready for his cock now, i told him to come fuck you this morning.

I lubed the 8 inch dildo and put it at her pussy. Slowly working the head against her cunt lips. She was feeling the size and wanting it but wanting to resist the size. As i worked it around her pussy lips the head began to open her lips, sliding inside. It is very realistic with a grainy head and veins on the shaft. As the head worked inside her, her pussy opened and she was gasping wanting it inside her. I had my hand around the base of the shaft adn started fucking her with it. She was rocking her hips wanting it and fucking against it. When i tried to go deep she could not take all the length and hesitated. I pulled back a bit and was fucking her with as much as she could take. She came so hard there was a big wet spot on the bed sheets.
She rolled away from me as I slid inside her stretched pussy. She let me fuck her till i came inside her. but she was wishing for the black cock fucking her again.

Wow! That's incredible. Good to hear. I like how you sort of roleplay, tell her scenarios to really set the stage. I feel like that will pay off. Hopefully you'll have her taking the full length in no time! Any chance of posting a pic of the new monster?

Oh wow! That thing looks huge! I bet she can't wait to have it again!

Yes it is pretty big, lots of girth, she liked it the when i used it on her. I hope to be able to go deeper next time i use it in her. She really like the head sliding inside and working around just inside her. Left a large wet circle on the sheets...

Fantastic. Hopefully she's getting more used to it. Any update?

Not sure what is up lately. She has had even less interest in sex with me than she ever has in many years of marriage. When i try to approach her she pushes away and becomes very defensive. Says maybe later, too tired, not feeling good or some other excuse. Not sure why she suddenly seems to have lost interest in sex. A few bright spots the past few weeks. Even the fantasies and toys don's seem to get her going lately.

Hopefully will have a better update before long.

Went to bed after wife on Friday night. She was laying in bed naked, first time in several weeks. She has had very little interest in sex lately, lot of stress at work and under a lot of pressure.
When I found her naked I began to rub her back and over her round ass to gently wake her and get her aroused. She began to respond soon as I rubbed her and told her how sexy her body was and how her round ass made all the cocks hard, especially the black cocks. Soon she was responding a bit and rolled on her back. Caressing from her nipples to her pussy as I told her how her lover wanted her, his cock was hard for her, balls full for her and wanting to fuck her. She began to get wet as i would dip my finger between her pussy lips and rub around her clit, sucking he nipple and beginning to open her a bit. As she got wetter I slid my finger deeper inside, bringing her juice out to moisten her lips and rub over her clit. I kept telling her how her lover wanted her, she got hotter. Rubbing a bit harder, adding a second finger she was loosening up and getting ready to be fucked. She was spreading her thighs wider and raising her hips a bit from the bed, getting hungry to be fucked, I tried to make her cum on my fingers but she just could not seem to release.
Then I took some lube and began rubbing it over her lips and into her pussy, sliding two then three fingers into her, telling her she had to be wet and open, ready to be spread by the head of his big black cock. Lubing the head of the dildo i began to work it around her pussy. She was raising up, wanting it inside her. I slid just the head inside and worked in on her clit and outer lips till she came. She spread her legs now wanting more of it in her. Slowly working it into her till my hands were holding the balls and most of the dildo was inside her. She started bucking her hips and wanting to be fucked with it. Telling her how she liked being his slut, how she was a ***** for black cock she begged to be fucked by it. Thrusting it into her till she came again. Sweating, trembling as she came on it. Squeezing it in her pussy.
As she calmed a bit i began to work it in her pussy more, slowly moving it in and and out. She turned her head to me and said, "more cream on it and fuck me hard." So i put more lube on the dildo and began to fuck her with it. She was bouncing her hips to meet each stroke. Pushing almost all of the dildo in her she was lost in ecstasy as i kept fucking her with it, her pussy stretched open, lips wrapped around the black shaft, fucking, wanting more. Pushing almost balls deep into her till she came again trembling, her juice flooding the bed.
She then pulled me to her wanting me to fuck her. I slid the dildo out and slid inside her. She was so stretched I had to hold the base of my cock to keep inside her. Telling her it was like fucking her after she was fucked and filled with cum. She was horny for more and my cock was not doing what she needed. I reached for the dildo, added more lube and slid my cock out, holding the base of the dildo at my balls i slid it inside her with me on top. I began fucking her with it, holding it at my cock and pushing it into her. She was fucking wildly till she came again on it.
Then i slid it out and held my cock inside her, fucking her till i came in her pussy.

Wow! Great story!

The Saga Continues,
Wife is getting to really like the big black dildo. Last night after fingering her and getting her nice and wet i started sliding the head inside, using some lube she opened to it pretty quickly. After the head was in i worked it in her while rubbing over her mound with my fingers. Pretty soon she came on it and her pussy opened more. As it opened she was rocking her hips and thrusting to pull more of it inside, I began pushing it in deeper, and thrusting faster. She was raising her hips and moaning wanting more as i pumped it in and out of her wet pussy, she was soaked by now. Telling her how her black stud was fucking her like a slut and how she was his ***** she got wetter and wetter. Pretty soon she literally exploded, soaking the sheets with her juice as she came. I held the black cock in her a few minutes while she calmed down from the orgasm. Then slid it from her.

She was ready to be fucked for real so I moved over on her and started fucking her pussy. She was so wet and stretched. I had to hold the base of my cock to keep inside her, trying to fuck her but she was not responding very well. I pressed into her, laying on her with my lips to her ear. Slowly working my cock as deep in her as i could I was telling her how much she liked being a slut for that big black cock. She would like to wake up and feel that black cock inside her, but it would be warm and real as a black stud was on her, his cock buried in her pussy. She immediately got wetter as i started to thrust in and out. Telling her how he would fuck her deep and hard in her bed, making her pussy his slut, calling her a ***** for black cock. She gets really wet and begins to cum thinking of black cock inside her, i keep telling her to feel how wet she gets for black cock. Asking if she wants the cock to fill her with cum. Not being able to hold back any longer I cum inside her.

Great update, sounds very reassuring!

With all the "bbc" conditioning she is getting, I can't imagine she hasn't had thoughts about trying the real thing. At some point do you want to ask her if she wants it for real? Like ask as she is about to cum? You could slip in a little "baby, do you want a real black cock in you?" And she may scream out "Oh God, yes! Yes!"

just take her to a black bar and sit on the other side of the room while she selects the man who will help you both reach your fantasies. Or sit with her and help her pick than man you want to see her with. When the brothers figure our your game, they will be cool with it if they are players.

Thanks for your comments. The last few times we have had sex. After i used the dildo on her then start fucking her she calms down and just kind of wants me to finish and cum in her. I push as deep as i can in her and lay on her without thrusting. With my mouth to her ear I begin to talk to her. Asking if she is ready to wake up thinking that black dildo is in her to find out it is a real black cock, throbbing and thrusting deep in her white pussy. As soon as I begin to ask her this she starts getting wet. I then tell her how wet her pussy gets for black cock, that she is ready for a real throbbing black cock in her, and a black stud to fuck her deep and hard. She gets so wet I have to hold my cock at the base and I begin fucking her as i tell her to fuck me like she will her black lover. I try to hold out till she cums then cum with her. She drenches me and the bed when I do this with her.

Users who are viewing this thread