• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife cums with black dildo

Wife remains hot for cum and cock. Was out of town for several days and found her hot and wet when I returned. I was fucking on the first night back, just me doing her without the dildo or any fantasy. She was pretty hot since I had been gone for a while. Then I went down on her and ate her for a while to get her nice and juicy. As I was fucking her I began telling her a fantasy. How when she was squeezing her pussy as i ate her, would she like to squeeze cum from her pussy into my mouth. Telling me to lick the cum from her. Asking her if she would have liked for me to come home to her pussy wet, stretched and filled with her black lovers cum. The more I talked the wetter she got, she was soaked by the time I got through, I came in her with a heavy load, building for over a week as i was traveling. She loved the fullness of a big load then wanted me to lick it after. I licked her tasting the mixture of our cum inside her wet pussy.

Returned home from a trip last week. Had been holding back from cumming for over a week when I returned. Needless to say I was very horny and ready for sex. On the first night back I began to initiate sex, rubbing her back and ass, slowly undressing her in bed as i touched and rubbed her. Slowly she began to get turned on, reaching down and stroking me as i rubbed my fingers over her clit and into her pussy. She was already wet and I lubed her with her juice as i kissed and rubbed her. Pretty soon she was ready for my cock. Spreading her legs and pulling me over onto her. She was telling me that she wanted me, but her pussy just wasn't as hot and wet as you would expect after over a week with no sex. As i began to enter her, I was on top sliding my cock into her pussy. I began to tell her how I was thinking of her as i drove home. That she had a black stud over and was texting me to see when I would get home. So she could have him cum inside her and leave just before I got home. As I talked about how her black stud would fuck her, she got wetter and hotter. I reached for the smaller of the dildos and began working the tip at her pussy as my cock slid in and out. Slowly working the tip into her wet, open pussy. Fucking with my cock and the tip of the dildo in her together. then pulling my cock back and out as i begin to slide the dildo in and out. Fucking her harder and faster with it. Telling her to fuck her black lover, give him her white pussy. She soon came with a flood of juices over the dildo. I slide it out and reentered with my cock.
I began fucking her hard and deep, her pussy wet and stretched now. She rolled on her side with her back to me as I slid up behind her, entering her from behind. A few times I would rub the larger head of the bigger dildo on her pussy. Each time she would tell me that she wanted me, but her arousal was dropping. As i fucked her pussy, I leaned closer. Telling her "your mouth says you want my cock, but your pussy gets wet for black cock." Calling her a *****, I began fucking harder with long deep strokes. "Your pussy wants to look down and see a strong black hand over your hip, knowing a black cock is plunging into your pussy, fucking you." Each time I mentioned a black cock fucking her she would get wetter, her body would get more excited and she would rock her hips to meet my thrusts. Soon I got so hot, so horny I came inside her, filling her with a weeks buildup of cum from my balls. She loves feeling an oversized load shooting into her pussy.

Sexy! Hope everything is going well!

Thanks, all going well. Had a hot night of sex when those pics were made.

Well please, share the details!!!

Anniversary weekend coming up,
Our anniversary is coming up this weekend. Working on a short getaway and dinner for Saturday night. Thinking of a boat trip on the river to a local restaurant then a twilight boat ride home. The ride takes about 45 minutes to an hour and covers a lot of miles of open riverbank and lake shore. Have a fantasy of seeing a stranded boat on the way home. Stopping to help a couple of black fisherman who are stranded and darkness is close. The board our boat, and we begin the slow process of towing theirs back to the landing. As we make our way they ask where we have been and begin making small talk. Julie tells them it is our anniversary and we went out to eat, now cruising back. One asks her if I will give her an appropriate present tonight. She smiles and says, maybe so. They continue to make small talk with increasing sexual overtones. Julies nipples begin to protrude through her thin top, as she begins to get more aroused. Before we picked them up she had been flashing her breasts at me as I drove the boat.
One asks if maybe we should have left them so we could have our fun on the boat? She says we have never done that on the boat, may get caught. She twists in her seat a little. Then decides to move to the rear seat, a long bench seat, between our passengers so she can hear them better. I look back and see them on either side with her between them. As they chat I cannot hear all of the conversation over the engine sound, but i notice one has a hand on her knee. He keeps raising it higher on her thigh as the other does the same to the other leg. They ask loud enough for me to hear if we have ever had a threesome or thought about bringing another man into our lovemaking, especially a black man. She giggles and says no, but her face flushes a little. The other asks if we have thought about it, or maybe fantasized about a black man with her. She lets out a little moan, then tries to deny that we have considered such. Says we have a strong marriage and do not stray. As she says this her thighs are spreading more, their black fingers rubbing high on her inner thighs, her white hands on their black thighs, rubbing a little higher. One of them asks if I have ever wanted a creampie for dessert? Since you had a nice dinner, now you could give hubby a nice hot show and a creampie dessert. He laughs a little. She says no, that she doesnt want anyone but me, yet their fingers are sliding inside the legs of her shorts, almost touching her panties. One moves her hand higher on his thigh, to his crotch, feel what your white thighs are doing for me baby, does hubby give you anything like that as her hand is over his shorts covered cock. Her fingers squeeze and feel his size, she snickers, only when he uses the dildo on me, the big thick black dildo. They both smile, the big black dildo, so you do have thoughts of black cock. What a great anniversary present, to have two black cocks, fuck you on your boat, fill you with cream then give hubby a nice cream filled cunt for dessert. She says, NO, it is only fantasy, just use it to make sex a little hotter. He says, but I bet you cum much harder and wetter with the dildo than with his white cock. Mmmmm she moans softly and tries to deny it, but her eyes and face give it away. Their fingers are to her panties now, rubbing over them under her shorts. Your panties are getting damp and you now have both hands on our cocks, Julie, you must want more.
I slow down to a slow, barely above idle speed. They tell me not to stop, keep going real slow, to keep me busy driving the boat. One opens her top, ******** her breasts, as the other slips her shorts and panties off with one move. She tries to resist but they are too strong and get her naked from the waist down. Each one takes and ankle and spreads her to see her pussy for the first time. Oh, you have a full bush, make hubby trim and shave that before next time. She says there will not be a next time, there will not even be a this time as she tries to pull her ankles away. One finds the dock line and ties it around one ankle and to the handle on his side of the boat, the other finds another line and ties her other ankle to the other side of the boat. She is sitting on the edge of the wide seat, her legs spread and ankles tied keeping them wide. The both move in front of her and drop their shorts, showing off semi erect, long thick black cocks. Each one taking one of her hands and placing it on his cock. Her fingers circle the cocks and begins stroking them. I am turned half way around in my seat to watch, she is stroking both of them and licking her lips. Their hands go to her breasts, feeling, pulling, twisting and playing with her nipples. One moves closer, tells her to taste his cock. Suck your first black cock like a good slut. He looks around at me and asks if i remember the last time she sucked my cock, probably been years white boy, he tells me. She pulls his cock closer, licks the black head like a giant chocolate ice cream cone. Then more licking down the shaft. Bringing her lips back to the head she sucks in in. So big her mouth is stretched around it. She tries to suck it deeper, but it is big and she has a small mouth. He pushes it to her throat, she gags a little, pulls back, you want to suck it all do you slut he asks. She drools over his cock as she tries to suck it deeper, her lips stretching over it, head bobbing, stroking it as she sucks.
The other guy rubs from her tits down over her round belly to the vee between her thighs. His fingers rub over her mound and lips, spreading them the rubs his fingertips over her clit, dipping inside her pussy. Mmmm white boy, your wife is dripping wet. Does she get this wet for white cock anymore? His finger slips inside her, working it deep then sliding it out showing me her juice. He rubs over her clit and into her pussy as he sucks on her nipples. They are so hard and her pussy is so wet, the aroma of her sex fills the boat. His face goes lower as he licks her clit and along her spread pussy lips. MMM white pussy tastes so sweet, think of how good it will be filled with black cock cream, white boy. He licks her pussy again then raises up. Moving between her thighs his cockhead rubs at her opening. She pulls her mouth off the cock and looks down. No she says, dont put it in me, i ve never... gasps as he pushes against her. spreading her lips with the head. She tries to resist, he presses harder, cockhead opening her pussy, pushing inside, he stops when the head is in. Letting her adjust to his size. Please no, she says. The other guy puts his cock back in her mouth, shut up, *****, suck this and shut up. As his cock fills her mouth, the one in her pussy pushes deeper, burying his cock deep in her pussy. White pussy lips spread around black cock, holding deep inside her. He grinds against her pussy, cock throbbing deep inside, she moans on the cock in her mouth. Look white boy, she is going to be a true slut, she is going to cum. White sluts always cum as soon as they are filled with black cock the first time. Her body shivers, the other guy pulls his cock from her mouth, holding it at her lips, she moans as her orgasm flows through her body. Gasping as her pussy grips the black cock, cumming on it. Then she sucks the cock in, the one in her pussy begins to thrust in and out. Fucking her deep with long hard strokes. Fucking her mouth and pussy. Spread open. Getting two black cocks at once. She is moaning on the cock in her mouth, her pussy is wet and spread as he pounds his cock in and out. fucking her hard and deep. Ready to cum again he asks her after he has been fucking her long and deep for a while, cum for me bitch and I will give your white pussy what it wants, hot cream from my heavy black balls. She moans on the cock, trying to tell him to cum on her not in her. He just keeps fucking harder, deeper, faster, soon she moans louder, her pussy convulses and explodes on his cock, gripping, cumming, juice flowing, he thrusts deep inside her, cock jerking, balls emptying as his cum shoots deep inside, filling her pussy. He thrusts and grinds, that is a good *****, milk that black cock with your pussy. Filling her with he cum. He holds tight in her till she calms down from cumming so hard. Bet she doesnt cum like that for you white boy, he tells me. He slowly pulls his cock from her. Pussy lips spread open, cum drops oozing from her, cum still oozing from the slit in his cockhead.
The one in her mouth pulls out with a pop, time for round two baby. He drops and rubs his cockhead over her used, spread pussy lips. Pressing it inside, she is so wet and open he slides deep inside with ease, using her cum and the other guys cum as lube. He begins to fuck her with long deep strokes. Your pussy will be ruined for hubby tonight. You will not even feel his little white dick. The first guy moves higher, his cock near her face, come on baby, taste our love juices mixed on my cock, suck it clean like a good *****. Her mouth open. licks the cum from the tip then around the head, down the shaft and up. sucking his cock inside her mouth as her pussy gets fucked hard and deep. She moans on the cock, close to cumming again as the fuck her face and pussy, the cock in her mouth getting hard again soon.
The one fucking her pussy is so hard, thrusting deep in her pussy, tells her to cum if she wants his cum in her pussy. She begins to raise her hips to meet him, wanting more, her pussy is spread, wet, squishing sounds as he fucks her. White cum ring forms on her lips as the cum in her is mixed and churned from his fucking. Soon her pussy tightens, her body shivers, shudders and she begins cumming, he keeps thrusting, pushing her through a massive orgasm, his cock jerks and cum explodes in her pussy, filling her with his cream as she cums on his cock. Thrusting, jerking, fucking, cumming. Both of them cumming hard. He holds in her, hands on her ass, pushing her body to the limits of cumming as they finish.
Slowly he slides out of her, pussy open, gaping lips, oozing cum. I have shut the boat down and stopped by now, cock hard and stroking as i watch teh action. He pulls me toward them, hand on my neck, have a taste of your wife, white boy. Then he slaps my lips with his cock, taste it from a black cock first boy. Pushing his cock in my lips I suck, tasting the last drops of cum then her cum from his shaft. Suck it clean boy, then her pussy. I suck his cock clean then he pulls it away from my lips, Go eat your dessert now boy.
Pushing my face between her spread thighs, i begin licking her pussy. Cleaning along the lips and dipping my tongue inside, tasting the creamy cum. The guy she is sucking pulls his cock from her mouth, nice and hard, wet with her drool from sucking. White boy likes to lick black cream from his wife does he, he moves behind me, pushing my head into her pussy. Lips pressed to hers sucking, tongue licking deep. I feel oil poured on my ass, then his cock slaps my ass. I hear her moan, and hiss yessss, fuck him, fuck him while he eats me. My noooo muffled by her cunt, then his cock presses in, fucking my tight ass, fucking me as i eat her used pusssy.
finally he pushes me higher, my cock slips into her used pussy, as he thrusts into me, i cum as soon as i go into her.

she kisses me, and says happy anniversary dear....

Cock, cum tribute

Post a cock or cum tribute to her ass if you would like.

Sunday Morning Fun,
Woke up horny Sunday morning after being away for a couple of weeks. Reached over and began rubbing her back and down over her pj covered ass. To my surprise I did not feel any panties under her pj bottoms. I kept caressing rubbing her ass as she began to respond to my touches. Slowly i worked her pj pants down over her ass feeling her nice round ass cheeks. Soon she rolled onto her back and raised her hips to let me slip the bottoms from her. Sucking my finger to get it nice and wet, I began rubbing over her hairy pussy lips. Slowly spreading the lips and letting my fingertip slip inside. Feeling the warmth and wetness of her sweet pussy.
She began to respond to my touches as i rubbed more. My hand sliding from her lips, up over her mound, and up to her breasts. Working over each one and teasing her nipples as i rolled them in my fingers. I began telling her how her lover had missed her and wanted her. Imagine we are outside on a secluded trail with the sun warming your naked body. As you get wetter your lover walks up. Pushes down his shorts and asks "Is the slut ready for this big cock?" he pulls me up toward him. Swinging his hips and letting his cock swing near my lips. Putting it to my lips. "suck it boi, suck it and make it hard for your wife's pussy." As he pushes the head into my mouth. She spreads her thighs more and raises her hips from the bed as my fingers plunge deeper. Her pussy gets wetter. Her lover says. "suck it all, suck it deep." as he pushes his cock into my mouth, the head to my throat. She is moaning a little. I ask if she likes me getting my face fucked, to which she moans more.
I add a second finger to her pussy as I tell her his cock is pressing into my throat, with his black, cum filled balls at my chin. She cums for the first time this morning when I say this. A third finger is added to her pussy, fucking her with three fingers telling her how her lover is fucking my face, hands behind my head, his black cock thrusting deep in my mouth. Then he pulls out. "Lick down the shaft to the balls, feel how heavy those black balls are for cum for your wife's sweet married pussy." She is moaning and raising her hips from the bed, pussy dripping with her juice now.
" Ready for his cock?" I ask her. She raises her hips as i bring the big fat black head of the dildo to her pussy lips. Working the head against her pussy she slowly opens up. The head slides inside as i begin to fuck her with it. She is raising her hips, bucking to meet the thrusts of the cock. Her pussy wet and hot. Soon she is shaking over it as her body is racked with orgasm. She clamps on the dildo holding it in her pussy as her body calms as little. Then she pushes it out and pulls me over her.
I align my cock with her wet pussy. Sliding into her easily, she is so wet, stretched by the fat black dildo and wet from cumming twice already. Reaching under i hold her ass as i thrust into her. Fucking her pussy hard and deep. Telling her she is a slut and a ***** for black cock. She is pulling me into her, begging to be fucked, so wet I have to hold my cock at the base to keep from slipping out as i thrust in and out. She begins begging for cum. Wanting to feel my cock thrusting and cumming inside her. I thrust, bringing her closer, as i feel her beginning to cum I thrust hard and deep into her, cock jerking and cum shooting into her as we cum together.

pielickerhub said:
Sunday Morning Fun,
Woke up horny Sunday morning after being away for a couple of weeks. Reached over and began rubbing her back and down over her pj covered ass. To my surprise I did not feel any panties under her pj bottoms. I kept caressing rubbing her ass as she began to respond to my touches. Slowly i worked her pj pants down over her ass feeling her nice round ass cheeks. Soon she rolled onto her back and raised her hips to let me slip the bottoms from her. Sucking my finger to get it nice and wet, I began rubbing over her hairy pussy lips. Slowly spreading the lips and letting my fingertip slip inside. Feeling the warmth and wetness of her sweet pussy.
She began to respond to my touches as i rubbed more. My hand sliding from her lips, up over her mound, and up to her breasts. Working over each one and teasing her nipples as i rolled them in my fingers. I began telling her how her lover had missed her and wanted her. Imagine we are outside on a secluded trail with the sun warming your naked body. As you get wetter your lover walks up. Pushes down his shorts and asks "Is the slut ready for this big cock?" he pulls me up toward him. Swinging his hips and letting his cock swing near my lips. Putting it to my lips. "suck it boi, suck it and make it hard for your wife's pussy." As he pushes the head into my mouth. She spreads her thighs more and raises her hips from the bed as my fingers plunge deeper. Her pussy gets wetter. Her lover says. "suck it all, suck it deep." as he pushes his cock into my mouth, the head to my throat. She is moaning a little. I ask if she likes me getting my face fucked, to which she moans more.
I add a second finger to her pussy as I tell her his cock is pressing into my throat, with his black, cum filled balls at my chin. She cums for the first time this morning when I say this. A third finger is added to her pussy, fucking her with three fingers telling her how her lover is fucking my face, hands behind my head, his black cock thrusting deep in my mouth. Then he pulls out. "Lick down the shaft to the balls, feel how heavy those black balls are for cum for your wife's sweet married pussy." She is moaning and raising her hips from the bed, pussy dripping with her juice now.
" Ready for his cock?" I ask her. She raises her hips as i bring the big fat black head of the dildo to her pussy lips. Working the head against her pussy she slowly opens up. The head slides inside as i begin to fuck her with it. She is raising her hips, bucking to meet the thrusts of the cock. Her pussy wet and hot. Soon she is shaking over it as her body is racked with orgasm. She clamps on the dildo holding it in her pussy as her body calms as little. Then she pushes it out and pulls me over her.
I align my cock with her wet pussy. Sliding into her easily, she is so wet, stretched by the fat black dildo and wet from cumming twice already. Reaching under i hold her ass as i thrust into her. Fucking her pussy hard and deep. Telling her she is a slut and a ***** for black cock. She is pulling me into her, begging to be fucked, so wet I have to hold my cock at the base to keep from slipping out as i thrust in and out. She begins begging for cum. Wanting to feel my cock thrusting and cumming inside her. I thrust, bringing her closer, as i feel her beginning to cum I thrust hard and deep into her, cock jerking and cum shooting into her as we cum together.

:yumyum::bj::flash::clap:

better het her a black boyfrienf and watch them fuck

Wondering about the meaning of two nights ago. I had attempted to have sex with my wife in the early morning. I woke about 4 am and tried to arouse her. She got wet and responded some, but as i tried to enter her she never fully woke and did not respond. Finally she pushed me away as the alarm sounded and I had to get up for the day.
Later in the day she asked if she went to sleep on me or what, claiming she did not remember what happened, she woke with not panties on and some lingering lube but knew we did not have sex. I told her she did not cooperate and did not wake up. She promised to come to bed early and maybe she would be rested enough to enjoy sex tonight. I was anxious as it had been over a week since we had sex and i had not cum in several days.
At 11 pm I went to bed, she was still up, so much for her promise to come to bed early for sex. I was so horny, started to just jerk off and cum, but then thought maybe she would want sex when she finally came to bed. I was hard and played a little, then pulled my shorts up and dozed off. Sometime during the night I woke and felt her close beside me. Reaching over she was naked below the waist. Coming out of a deep sleep i began to rub and caress her thighs and tease her pussy with my fingers. I tried getting her wet by telling her a fantasy of black cock lovers. It was as if she would get a little wet but just was not getting where she usually does.
She reached down to rub my cock, pushing my shorts down for me to take them off. She wrapped her fingers around me and started stroking, pretty fast. Not a sensual stroke, just stroking rapidly up and down my cock. As i felt my arousal build i wiggled beside her and tried to press my cock against her leg to slow her down. She just kept stroking. I moaned and even tried to pull her hand away and slow her down, but she kept stroking. Her pussy was getting a little wet from my fingers rubbing under her clit, her pussy lips were opening some but she was nowhere near an orgasm yet. ( I usually make her cum once before i enter her)
She lowered her thighs and began pulling me over her, like she was ready for me to mount her and fuck her. But as i moved over her she put her thighs together instead of spreading them. Her hand went back to my cock as she had me straddle her, my ass above her pussy, stroking me over her belly. I tried to reach back and rub her pussy but she kept her legs closed for a bit. As she stroked faster she told me "cum on me, shoot your cum on me, then lick it all up" My cock throbbed and she was stroking faster. I asked her to tell me her fantasy, what made her pussy drip. For a while she would only tell me to cum and and that she wanted me to lick my cum from her.
As I got harder she was getting aroused, i reached to her nipples and they were standing hard, my hand felt between her thighs and she spread a little. As I rubbed her clit, she began telling me she wanted to see me getting fucked, " imagine that hard black stud fucking your ass, cum on me as he fucks your ass" she would tell me. Her hips were thrusting up a little at my ass, my fingers were rubbing inside her pussy lips. Some juice was flowing. "Cum on me as he fucks you like a *****" she told me. "Cum on me and lick it up." She kept stroking my cock, fast and hard, not sensual, just jerking wanting to make me cum as soon as she could. After a few more minutes of her stroking me, my fingers feeling her wet cunt, I felt my balls tighten, she gripped harder and stroked as she felt my cock throb in her hand. She was relentless and kept stroking, nipples harder wanting my cum on her. "Cum on me while he cums in your ass, you want his black cock in your ass, fucking you like a *****."
My cum shot over her hand and belly as I ground my ass on her cunt mound. She was moaning and telling me how warm it was as it shot onto her. It was like she had won her prize by making me cum on her. She milked my cock till all the cum was drained. I slid down her a little, bringing my mouth to her nipples, sucking them both. Then moving lower she moaned as she felt my lips and tongue closer to the cum on her. As i felt it with my lips (the room was dark) I licked the drop with my tongue and then moved to kiss her nipple with cum on my lips and tongue. Then back down to find more, licking more and moving to kiss the other nipple. I kept moving over her, kissing and licking as i found cum on her body. She moaned each time I found cum and licked it. After I had found most of the cum I went down and licked her pussy lips. They were swollen and spread so I licked her clit. She pulled me back up her as i kissed her nipples again. Then she told me "that is all for tonight" she held her hand out for my shirt to clean up the stickiness and curled behind me to go to sleep.

Reactions: AstaSilva
that's hot!

A few days ago, on the day after having sex she mentioned that she preferred cock to the dildo. Since then I have not used a dildo on her. Last night she was wet but not extremely turned on. I fingered her as she stroked me till she came. After cumming she was ready for my cock in her. As i rolled on top of her and begin to enter her pussy, she was nice and wet. I began to tell her how she liked cock in her pussy, how it may be time to take some pictures of her wet cunt hungry for cock. We could use those to attract a black cocked lover for her. Have them send pics of their cocks hard for her pussy. She was getting wetter and hotter the more i talked. I was thrusting into her pussy as i told her all of this.
How when she chose the big black cock to come fuck her, since she prefers real flesh cock over the dildo, she began to hump me more, raising her hips wanting to be fucked hard and deep. I was thrusting into her harder and deeper, sliding my hands down under her ass, holding the cheeks as i fucked her wet pussy. Telling her how she would have me sitting and watching as her big cocked black lover fucked her white pussy like the slut she is. She came as i told her how he would fuck her and maybe share her with his friends.
The more i talked about a real black cock fucking her the harder she wanted me to fuck her. Her pussy was so wet I had to hold the base of my cock to keep inside her as i fucked her. I kept fucking, whispering how she was a slut for black cock, only cumming when thinking of black cock. She was begging me to cum with her to fill her as she came again. I was thrusting hard, she started cumming hard, I pounded her, pushing her through as i came inside her pussy. collapsing on top of her and kissing her neck as my cock and her pussy were soaked in our mixture of cum.
As we gained our breath, i raised from her, kissed down her belly and gave her pussy lips a lick, she spread and moaned a little wanting me to lick her more. I flicked my tongue around her spread lips and tasted the mixture of juices from her. Then as i lay down beside her she cuddled behind me and we drifted to sleep.

2 1/2 years and still no success. But she certainly does show contempt for you sexually, that really sucks, I'm there myself. I feel for you.

After a few weeks without the dildo she was getting turned on one night during foreplay. She asked for the big black cock, the big black dildo. I pulled the dildo out and began rubbing the head over her pussy lips. she was raising her hips to meet it and spreading her thighs wider.and asking for it. I worked the large head into her pussy lips, stretching them wider. Her hips were raising up and down, moving her body, almost begging for it with her body. I began to push it into her more, short strokes in and out, going deeper with each thrust. Her hips would raise to meet it with each thrust, sucking it in deeper. Soon most of the dildo was going into her pussy, so wet, one hand under her ass holding it as my other hand was thrusting the dildo into her. She began humping her hips up, begging for it harder, her body tensing with each thrust. Then her pussy literally locked on it holding it in her as she exploded in orgasm. Her hips rocking up and down, Legs spread wide, juices flowing over the cock in her and down her ass. Nipples firm and hard, the orgasm rocking her entire body.
After a few minutes to recover i started to pull the dildo out, but she wanted more. I began to thrust and fuck her with it again. Harder this time as she was nice and wet. She soon came again and I think she squirted on it a little this time.
I pulled it out and she rolled on her side with her back to me. My cock slid easily into her and she squeezed her legs to hold me in. I fucked her a few minutes then filled her.

Reactions: Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread