• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife currently online with her bull!

• Thread starterskommelman
  • Start date

skommelman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2011
My wife is currently online with her bull! She locked the room door! This is my first time btw!!!:confused: :D :( having very mixed emotions!!!,

process my wife's

How can I process my wife's visa online?

This was the first time was alone online with another male! She got dressed up in sexy lingerie got her dildo out and gave him an online show that according to her got him to shoot thick ropes of white globs of cum! I was locked out of th room and told I could listen at the door! All I heard was her giggling and then the buzz of her dildo followed by heavy breathing and slight moaning till he and she came!
I still have an uneasy feeling inside about it! Is this normal?

I don't know, is it "normal" to have your wife dressing up for other men, playing with her pussy for them, cumming for them, and watching them do the same? She locked you out? A "normal" man can satisfy his wife, so no, you are not normal! It's awesome though, huh! :)

When she fucks the bull, and she will cause you're a sissy, report back to us with details and pictures. Goddamn I love making wives squeal to satisfaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I know, I just can't help it. It's like we all order scotch straight up to drink and he orders a fucking virgin strawberry daiquiri and I ain't supposed to say something like, "Sissy, order a fucking drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

skommelman said:
This was the first time was alone online with another male! She got dressed up in sexy lingerie got her dildo out and gave him an online show that according to her got him to shoot thick ropes of white globs of cum! I was locked out of th room and told I could listen at the door! All I heard was her giggling and then the buzz of her dildo followed by heavy breathing and slight moaning till he and she came!
I still have an uneasy feeling inside about it! Is this normal?

Sure it is normal - and she was having a great time, right?

skommelman said:
My wife is currently online with her bull! She locked the room door! This is my first time btw!!!:confused: :D :( having very mixed emotions!!!,

You were so right to share this with us all at this time. You are like a cuckold wannabe virgin losing his virginity, and sliding down a few rungs on the ladder so you can serve them on your knees.

At a time like this, it is right and proper to talk about your emotions, because it helps a lot of other men to change lanes - and get out of the rut that prevented their wife having a fuller sexual expression.

By posting, you are helping other men with their confidence issues.

When a wife takes an extra cock, she is setting aside the wedding vow that says her pussy is for the exclusive use of her husband. She needs something in writing, so she could (if necessary) legally prove that she has written permission to act outside the vows, without the divorce word being mentioned.

I often suggest that such a major rule change should be accompanied by a new wedding ceremony witnessed by a small number of closest friends and a fresh exchanging of rings.

Hubby and wife need to take their time and talk about the implications of a rule change, so each is emotionally prepared for the new type of marriage - and neither has been pressured to give up the "old marriage". There must be FREECHOICE, FREEWILL and enthusiastic agreement that the new marriage allows a more contented marriage.

Thanx Sahara! Well I am all for her having sexual freedom, I'm glad for words of wisdom, although she has not physically met with this guy yet I still felt quite stressed while she was busy with him online! When they were done, we went at it as it was the first time! She could not stop telling me how much she loves me!

skommelman said:
Thanx Sahara! Well I am all for her having sexual freedom, I'm glad for words of wisdom, although she has not physically met with this guy yet I still felt quite stressed while she was busy with him online! When they were done, we went at it as it was the first time! She could not stop telling me how much she loves me!

She loves you because most men she could have married, would not allow her to flirt with strange men she meets. You are special, because you give her permission (as a love gift which she accepts).

She's just asked me if she can have her online bull again tonight?:D

She's at it again, this time they are actually speaking to each other.
She is wearing the sexiest black n red lingerie I bought her
She has told to me to wait in the.iving room until she comes to fetch me! Ps before I logged on she screamed omg you cum a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread