• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Finally Agrees to Pics

• Thread starterjoebloweye
  • Start date
Hmmm as of yet not a single offer to show me a pic with her cummed over and follow up request to cam with her

no one wants to play with another guys wife?

Love to do the 'tribute' photo, but I've not got access to a private printer. Don't fancy transferring this onto my phone then going to a shop ;) although the thought of that would probably turn YOU on.

Get a few shots of her sexy feet maybe in some heels on a couple and I will for you.

Gch4444 said:
Get a few shots of her sexy feet maybe in some heels on a couple and I will for you.

As in you want pics of her feet?

is there a bull out there who wants to send me a pic of my wife from this post with cum on it? if u do i will wear a cock cage while u wank with her online she has never done this befor but would do it when ****** and like it:p

I wish i had a personal Printer..i thought it was useless!!!My bad

nice :D :D

mm very nice.

I think my wife is pissed at me for not getting someone to wank with her or cum on her pics, she might give up on this unless there is cock wanting to share her - any takers for my wife?

Really great pics!

joebloweye said:
My hot wife finally agreed to have some pics posted up for any guys that want to cum over them and either send back comments, or take a pic of their cock over her pussy and send back to me requesting a personal wank with her on cam.

She is for you to enjoy and let me know how hot you think she is.

Ideal training panties for a wannabe sissy husband.

Users who are viewing this thread