• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Finally Agrees to Pics

• Thread starterjoebloweye
  • Start date

joebloweye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2011
My hot wife finally agreed to have some pics posted up for any guys that want to cum over them and either send back comments, or take a pic of their cock over her pussy and send back to me requesting a personal wank with her on cam.

She is for you to enjoy and let me know how hot you think she is.

Attachments

• IMG_0763 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0763 (Medium).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,542
  • IMG_0770 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0770 (Medium).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,561
She is so hot n got magnificeint body....Really wud love to cum all over her.

Thanks for the comment
:p

Very nice! I hope you can talk her out of her panties.. it looks like she's got a very fuckable pussy hiding inside them. I'm a nipple man - so I'd love to see those too!

Ok so what sort of position do you want me to put her in to get a shot of her nipples? Any preferences for how she is photoed?

A perfect hotwife. So sexy and fit.

I am willing to get her pic on demand if anyone wants to see more - be specific as to what you want to see and even what you want her to wear and what position you want her in

she is such a tight fuck she needs to be shared

Pull them blue panties aside n open her legs! Now that wud be perfect pic!

Ok well here she is but i had to pay her for that one....

Attachments

• IMG_0772 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0772 (Medium).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,515
Bend her over doggystyle n have her holdher panties to the side so we can see that pretty pussy

Great Thread! Can I request a shot of her lovely pussy lips spread, but not held open?

joebloweye said:
Ok so what sort of position do you want me to put her in to get a shot of her nipples? Any preferences for how she is photoed?

A pic of her nipple being tugged - or better yet - covered in cum!

Very nice. Would love to stretch that pussy a bit!

Very nice!!!!!Where in Oz Joe?

joebloweye said:
Ok so what sort of position do you want me to put her in to get a shot of her nipples?

On her hands and knees with her naked tits hanging downwards - it will give a good shot of the nipples and also let us see what bounces around when she's being doggy-fucked.

My wife agreed to some more pics after I told her other guys wanted to see certain shots of her so they could cum over them

she seems to be getting more easy going with this and hornier with it too which is exciting

anyway feel free to cum over my wife and send the pic back ideally with a pic of your cock and cum over her, some hot comments and a personal request for cam with her (must included pic of cum on her tho..)

Attachments

• IMG_1400 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1400 (Medium).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_1426 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1426 (Medium).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 694
LOve to see some titty pics and bare pussy pics -thanks for sharing

More great photos!

She is so very sexy. Can you show us some feet?

Well I am still waiting for someone to cum over her pic for me, that way they get to cam with her one on one.......

Attachments

• IMG_1403 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1403 (Medium).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_1419 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1419 (Medium).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 611

Users who are viewing this thread