• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife for BBC

• Thread startergeorgia1
  • Start date

Where would you fuck me?

• Total voters

georgia1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2004
anyone want some

well I'm not black, but I'd have to say all three!

charlieparker

I'd Fuck Your Mouth First With My Big Black 9" Thick Nigger Cock Hard And Rough Because That's The Way You Really Want - Then I'd Pound Your Pussy Until I Shot A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Your Belly. After I Made You Suck Clean And Hard My Cum-covered Cock, I'd Fuck Your Ass Hard And Rough Shooting Another Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Your Asshole. After I'd Make You Suck Off My Shit And Cum-covered Cock. Maybe If You Did A Good Job I'd Reward You By Shooting Another Load Of Nigger Cum Down Your Throat

She looks like fun, I'd lick it...

All of the above

maybe I need all three filled

mmmmm sounds fun

Luv to hit all the spots baby

georgia1 said:
anyone want some

and shave (or wax) that hot pussy bare too!!! You need a lot of my BBC now...

Don't

Don't touch those pusssy hairs! You look great naturally.

I would say in the cunt. That way your husband get a surprise for him 9 months later !

Happy to clean your Y, especially after its been creamed by BBC. Laura

wife for fucking

bbc only hard and fast

Now since the Philosophy lesson is over . lets get back to getting each other off.

She is got. Love that view

Lets see more of that hot body!

nice ill put the micheal jackson on that (beat it)

cum wanted

need to be filled

Last edited by a moderator:
ga blk cock

hey georgia1 black male here in atlanta would love to fill you im me on yahoo dr_octogon3000 i have pics and i can give you my number there

Atlanta here too, Buckhead!

Last edited by a moderator:
+love to be fillled

Users who are viewing this thread