• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going to fuck my friend next week

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
My wife wants to try to fuck one of my friends or co-workers. I work away from home and none live close by, so she wants to fuck one of my friends. I have a friend who is divorced recently and works on computers and networks.
I am thinking about getting him to come over and check out our computers, tell him they are slow or something, and have a few digital pics of the wife and some of her past Bulls on the computer so he can see them when he is working on it. I have several pics of her doing some threesome action. I might post those, what do you guys think?
I think that would give him a boner, and put him in the mood for when she makes her move on him. She is nervous about this, he is 31, she is 49. She wants a virile young stud to give it to her and right now she has no boyfriend. He doesn't want any girlfriend or potential wife, he is still angry over the divorce thing. I think this makes the perfect situation for her to get lucky again and hopefully open a new relationship directed at recreational sex only with a nice looking young Bull.
And I will get to watch some hot action, right in my own home.

Warpt,

Warpt said:
My wife wants to try to fuck one of my friends or co-workers.

Excellent! Your wife is a married woman with ideas... the right kind of ideas... and the will to translate her salacious thoughts into action, it sounds like.

Warpt said:
I work away from home and none live close by, so she wants to fuck one of my friends. I have a friend who is divorced recently and works on computers and networks. I am thinking about getting him to come over and check out our computers, tell him they are slow or something, and have a few digital pics of the wife and some of her past Bulls on the computer so he can see them when he is working on it. I have several pics of her doing some threesome action. I might post those, what do you guys think?

Sounds like a good plan. You might consider the possibility your friend will ask you to give him more info, though, on the ways in which your computer is not working properly, and have in mind something to tell him.

Warpt said:
I think that would give him a boner, and put him in the mood for when my wife makes her move on him.

Yes, I would think so...

Warpt said:
She is nervous about this, he is 31, she is 49. She wants a virile young stud to give it to her and right now she has no boyfriend.

Him being eighteen years younger is a perfect age differential between your wife and her new lover-in-waiting. And yes... of course she wants a virile young stud, so eighteen years younger is entirely proper. If your wife were to write to "Miss Manners" seeking advice on this matter, I'm sure "Miss Manners" would express strong approval.

Warpt said:
He doesn't want any girlfriend or potential wife; he is still angry over his divorce.

Sounds perfect. Maybe he'll express some of his anger by fucking your wife with exceptional vigor...

Warpt said:
I think this makes the perfect situation for her to get lucky again and hopefully open a new relationship directed at recreational sex only with a nice looking young Bull.

It certainly sounds like it...

Warpt said:
And I will get to watch some hot action, right in my own home.

Cool. Watching your wife fuck a lover in your marital bed, in her own boudoir, is the best... I hope your (somewhat nefarious) plot works out well for her, and her lover-in-waiting and you, as well.

—Custer

Hope it happens. I am very confident he will give in.
Hopefully we can find a good way for her to entice him into fucking her.

Can't you invite him around a couple of times to fix an imaginery problem with your computer, and have him stay for a meal each time to break the ice between them.

A glass of wine could help erase their initial nervousness.
Your wife will soon know whether she wants to be with him whilst you are away.

They could swop cell phone numbers for texting/voice calls, e-mail addresses, etc, could start it off with gentle encouragement from you.

Would be difficult for him to turn down a free pussy, and he needs social interaction to "drown his ex" from his mind.

We are working on that idea, computer fix, dinner... ect.
She doesn't drink wine. So she has to get over the nervous thing sober.

Sounds like it's going to be fun Warped. Make sure she has something sexy on to give him a look. I'm guessing the guy is probably pretty horny after the divorce by now so it shouldn't be too hard to get him going. tell him your swingers or something. Most people don't understand the cuckold thing but they are curious about swingers.

I was planning on having a couple pics of her in a MFM threesome on the computer where they are easy to find. Then she can come out in a sexy outfit.

any updates?

She has cold feet. She wanted to, but wasn't sure how to.
He is going to come back this week for supper. She will try again.

any updates?

Family issues shut it down till after the first of the year.

I left the country for a couple of weeks. Got home yesterday.
Friend came over today. She sucked his dick in front of me.
She willl do the deed again next week.

Cumbox, I don't recognize the name... ?

My friend came over yesterday and started checking out my laptop. Minor issue, it is Vista related. Cannot really be fixed.
My wife asked him to go in the next room and check out her desktop. I went into the kitchen so I could fix up a side dish for a meeting we had to attend in a couple of hours.
I couldn't hear anything cause she had started the washing machine and it was in the room next to the kitchen.
After I finished getting everything in the pan and in the oven, I went into her computer room and she was on her knees, sucking his dick. When she finished, we all went into the living room and carried on a conversation about what he likes, what she likes and when can we all hook up again.
She told him that this could end up being a good thing. He gets pussy, she gets some dick and I get to watch them.
He was clean shaved, washed clean and circumsized. That is the kind of dick she loves.
So we all cleared our calendars for Tuesday next week for another hook up, but this time they will be doing everything and anything that they like to feel good. After they finish, I hope to get mine too.
The reason she didn't get naked and fuck him is cause she had a virus for the past 3 days and was just getting over it. She didn't want to spread it, doctor said she was over it, but she wanted to be sure not to fuck it up for next week.

Details to come Tues.

I caught an infection in my dick once from being blowed by a woman who had a virus or something!

MAITLAND.JARED said:
I left the country for a couple of weeks. Got home yesterday.

Thanks for spamming us. We really needed that.

Shidave said:
I caught an infection in my dick once from being blowed by a woman who had a virus or something!

Turned out to not be a virus.
Inner ear issue. Made her dizzy, not blond dizzy, but actually dizzy.

Shidave, that is a classic reason why you should have them suck you and not blow you. If they suck you, you give them the virus!

My friend is coming over tomorrow evening to "finish" the job he started on our computers. Not sure if he will finish tomorrow either.
My wife said she will be waiting for him in a sheer black robe with nothing on under it.
Hope he doesn't get scared and run off. He was so surprized when she told him she wanted to suck his dick last week. Wish I could have seen the look on his face, but instead, all I saw was his hard dick going in and out of her mouth.
This time, I am going to be there the whole time watching. I am not going to do any cooking, cleaning, chores... ect.
I hated missing the way she broke the ice. She said she just knelt down next to him, put her hand on the inside of his thigh and asked if she could suck his dick.
He asked about me and she said "He likes to watch"...
She said his pants hit the floor in less than 2 seconds. When I peeked in on them, she was bobbin up and down on his dick while he was sitting on her computer chair.
It was so hot for her to make a move on one of my friends. WOW.
After all these years of me setting up dates for her, she finally bit the bullet and made an attempt on her own.
Wish me luck. Hope to tell a good story tomorrow night or Wed. morning.
I am so horny my dick is oozing cum writing this.

She started all this cause she was mad at me for a bad gift idea for her.
She wants me to feel bad about the gift idea and I wasn't.
That's when she viciously said she was going to find one of my friends or co-workers and fuck them. I acted hurt, but my dick instantly got hard as a rock.
Now after sucking his dick in front of me, she rubs it in my face about doing it in our house with my friend and she said there is nothing I can do about it. Of course I continue to look and act hurt.
Next posting on here from me should be the big one. Hope they do it all, right in front of me, to make me feel jealous and resentful for not buying the right gift for her.

Hopefully at 4 pm Central time today, my wife will be getting nailed by my friend.
It is a go for both of them. I confirmed that they are both ready and willing.
He said he won't be scared off. He really wants to fuck an older married woman really bad.
Here is his chance.
More to come.