• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife had a first date

• Thread starterPAC496
  • Start date

PAC496

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2008
Well it was not a first date as in she was romantically involved with a guy but it was a first date with regard to getting to know each other better. She called it a night out, I called it her first date! :D She spent four hours with him at a bar talking. Before it was done I was at home going a bit crazy waiting. Kelly my wife is very excited about this guy and for the first time in the 7 to 8 years we have fantasized about this it is the first man she has really consider a real life option. I have been on a roller coaster as I am sure most are when it comes to this time. I can tell you we were not like some on this site where one day they mention fucking someone and the next day they are doing it. We have shared this fantasy together but like most it was more mine then hers. But that all changed when she meet this new guy. She has a big crush on him and enjoys his company very much. They have gone out for several lunches and now one night out to include dinner but it was a "lets get a drink" then something to eat thing as the night went on not a romantic thing. He is single but of course dates. Both Kelly and I like this fact as it is hard to imagine really enjoying the sex if all adults do not know about it and I am not sure how many women really want their husbands sleeping with another women. Although as with most fetishes I am sure there are some they are just hard to find.

Saturday night she was so excited from her date and could not stop talking about it. Although not like school girl talk about it but excited about what they had shared about their lives and she for the first time feels like she is getting to know him better. She hopes she gets to go out with him again soon but feels she must let him make the next move. I just try to be supportive and not let my horniness push her into moving too quickly! I am learning to just enjoy what it happening. Since both of us are on this journey I do not have to drive the training all the time like before when it was just fantasy.

I guess to this point it is all fantasy but she has said she is ready and wanting to fuck him if I was okay with it. I work to assure her all the time and like I said be supportive. Saturday night the sex was so amazing. We used her dildo that she has now named after him and she came really hard several times and then she wanted me inside her. I slide in without any resistance what so ever. She was so open and smooth. It is hard to explain how it felt but it felt so good. I remember reading a post from Soon to be and him saying that after sue used her toys it felt very similar to how she felt after she had been with her lovers. So that was an amazing turn on to think how good it will be when it happens for real. Kelly was so into it. She was telling me to fuck her lover's pussy and teasing about how I will finally get to be second.

She is very excited to suck my dick while her lover fucks her pussy. Never before has she allowed me to cum in her month but she when she gets going now she tells me that cumming in her mouth maybe all I get if her lover wants her pussy so I better get use to it! He gets it all first. This is crazy sexy. No idea if it will ever happen do not really care what we are doing is amazing and we are both enjoying ourselves greatly. :D

Thanks for sharing. Hope to here and see more about her.

4 hours? You probably already were second. Goodluck!

Thanks guys I will do some searching for some photos there maybe one or two I could find. I tell you it is so exciting to hear her say how much she would like to fuck him. It really is a surprise how she has taken to him. He seems like a good guy although I have not met him yet. We have talked and it was suggested by a member here that I meet with him first. Kelly was not super thrilled with this only becuase she was not sure how it woud happen but now that the date has happened she sees more possibilities open up. So we have talked and thought it best if things progress that I get to talk with him first. Although I would not hold her back if the opportunity came up before I meet him for her to sleep with him I would be okay with it. We have worked hard at this for several months now. It is crazy how difficult it actually can be or maybe we are just doing some thing wrong. I do not think so as we have moved at the pace we have been comfortable and that shoud count for something I am sure.

Maybe if your wife objects that you meet him after he has fucked your wife? LOve to see where this leads!

Becontree2001uk she was only objecting the meeting because she was unsure how that might play out with him. She is fine with me meeting him before, during or after! :D I love the idea of me offering her to him before they have sex. That way he knows this is about her and I as well as him.

Ultimately Kelly would like a threesome. I think this sounds great just because I get to be directly involved. I have loved reading Soon To Be's post as well as others that are in a similar situation.

I am working on a posting a picture having trouble with it. Don't you love technology.

Do you wnat to be directly involved from a fucking point of view or more as a kind of "fluffer" ?

PAC496 said:
.... My wife Kelly is very excited about [the man she's dating]. For the first time in the 7 to 8 years we have fantasized about this, he is the first man she has considered a real option.

Congratulations to your wife for her first date with a prospective lover. Obviously, she selected him carefully.

PAC496 said:
We have shared this fantasy together but, like most, it was more my fantasy then hers.

Or so you thought. But, it was circulating in the back of your wife's mind and she kept her eyes open...

PAC496 said:
She has a big crush on him and enjoys his company very much. They have gone out for several lunches and now one night out to include dinner but it was a "lets get a drink" then something to eat thing as the night went on, not a romantic thing. He is single but of course dates.

Of course. Going out for drinks and dinner to feel each other out (if not up) can be considered "a romantic thing" between your wife and her prospective lover, especially in view of her response afterwards. But, she is proceeding cautiously...

PAC496 said:
Both Kelly and I like this fact as it is hard to imagine really enjoying the sex if all [involved] do not know about it.

Yes...

PAC496 said:
I am not sure how many women really want their husbands sleeping with another women. Although as with most fetishes, I am sure there are some — they are just hard to find.

You seem to have segued from your wife dating another man to the idea of you sleeping with another woman. Are you planning to seek a lover when your wife begins fucking her (as yet) lover-in-waiting?

PAC496 said:
Saturday night she was so excited from her date and could not stop talking about it. .... For the first time, she feels like she is getting to know him better. She hopes she gets to go out with him again soon but feels she must let him make the next move.

Ah... so, your wife adheres to "the woman must wait for the man to call her" ethic. But, is that actually necessary? Among young people now, and not uncommonly among older people as well, the woman calls the man often as not and that's totally acceptable.

A way to handle it that your wife might not consider too pushy may be for her to call her lover-in-waiting "just to let him know" what a good time she had during their date. He would then take the cue, no doubt, and ask her if she "would like to get together again" (or words to that effect). That would spare him feeling hesitant due to not knowing for sure whether he'll run afoul of you. Also, it would enable your wife to begin establishing with him that when a married woman (her) has an affair with a single man (her as-yet lover-in-waiting, in this case), the married woman calls the shots.

But, whatever works...

PAC496 said:
I just try to be supportive and not let my horniness push her into moving too quickly! ....

Good...

PAC496 said:
I guess to this point it was all fantasy, but my wife has said she is ready and wants to fuck him if I am okay with it. ....

It does sounds like your wife will soon make you her cuckold...

PAC496 said:
Saturday night [sex with her] was amazing. We used her dildo that she has now named after him. She came really hard several times, then wanted me inside her.

That's very positive. Clearly, your wife thinks about her lover-to-be while [you, I gather] fuck her with her dildo — which is larger than your cock, one hopes — and probably afterwards as well, while she's fucking you.

PAC496 said:
Kelly was so into it. She was telling me to fuck her lover's pussy and teasing about how I will finally get to be second.

Hm... has your wife been reading "Soon-to-be's" threads...?

PAC496 said:
She is very excited to suck my dick while her lover fucks her pussy. Never before has she allowed me to cum in her month, but when she gets going now she tells me that cumming in her mouth may be all I will get if her lover wants her pussy. So, I better get used to it! He will get it all first, she says.

Awright. Your wife is really getting into it. You should definitely enjoy being turned on by your thoughts of Kelly giving you regular blow jobs while you can, because soon they may be regular hand jobs, then later perhaps only occasional hand jobs...

PAC496 said:
No idea if this will ever happen; do not really care. What we are doing is amazing and we are enjoying ourselves greatly. :D

Unless you experience a personality transformation with respect to all this (which your wife would almost certainly find disappointing), it sounds like there's little doubt another man will soon be pleasuring your wife and ejaculating with his cock deep in her pussy, his lips locked with hers and his tongue deep in her mouth, as she moans passionately. Are you ready...?

Addendum...

PAC496 said:
[My wife's lover-to-be] seems like a good guy, although I have not yet met him. We have talked. It was suggested by a member here that I meet with him first. Kelly was not super-thrilled with this, only [or in part?] because she was not sure how it woud happen. But, since her date she sees more possibilities. Thus, we have talked and think it best, if things progress, that I talk with him first.

My guess would be, your wife's lover-in-waiting will feel more inclined to meet and talk with you, and more comfortable doing so, if it's during a date that includes your wife. He might tend to view a meeting with you only as a "male vs. male" event during which testosterone could get in the way... or be inadequately suppressed... so to speak.

Custer thank you so much for you insight in most cases I think you are spot on. I do not have much time to post right now but wil be back later to post some updates. Thank you again for your thoughts greatly appreciated.

Let me try this posting a picture again. I had to size it down I hope it works this time we will see. This is one of my favorite outfits Kelly will wear on occasion!

Attachments

• kellypinkcorset.jpg
    kellypinkcorset.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,446
We always get ready in the morning together and just recently I started licking her pussy as she fixes her hair. This is such an awesome way to get ready for the day!

Custer Laststand said:
You seem to have segued from your wife dating another man to the idea of you sleeping with another woman. Are you planning to seek a lover when your wife begins fucking her (as yet) lover-in-waiting?

Sorry, that didn't come out right. I don't mean that I'm looking for another lover, what I was saying was we weren't comfortable finding her a lover who was married unless that wife would be okay with that and that would be hard to find.

Ah... so, your wife adheres to "the woman must wait for the man to call her" ethic. But, is that actually necessary? Among young people now, and not uncommonly among older people as well, the woman calls the man often as not and that's totally acceptable.

I think it is more that she doesn't trust that he is actually interested in her sexually but just being a friend. She worries about looking foolish if she is too pushy. However, I keep telling her that they did go on a 4 hour date. And, he has purchased her small gifts twice as well. He also comes down to talk to her in her work area often. So, how can I convince her that he is interested?

Hm... has your wife been reading "Soon-to-be's" threads...?

We do read it together sometimes, but mostly I just share the highlights with her.

Are you ready...?
I'm as ready as I know how to be.

becontree2001uk said:
Do you wnat to be directly involved from a fucking point of view or more as a kind of "fluffer" ?

I am thinking more direct involvement but I think they will have to be together a few times first to be comfortable with each other.

are you in a cuckold relationship what roles do you take? perhaps I should not be so quick to assume one way is better.

Custer Laststand said:
My guess would be, your wife's lover-in-waiting will feel more inclined to meet and talk with you, and more comfortable doing so, if it's during a date that includes your wife. He might tend to view a meeting with you only as a "male vs. male" event during which testosterone could get in the way... or be inadequately suppressed... so to speak.

In an earlier post Hank Jones recommended a get together of all involved and I thought that a good idea. I want me to be the one to tell him he can have her as he wishes. That to me is a total turn on. I remember STB talking about his first meeting with Brad or at least it was one of the first meetings. It would be totally insane if something like that happened here.

This is such a strange but exciting time!

Wow, your wife is very sexy. Love the lingerie! Thanks for sharing a pic.

Keep up with the updates! Thanks.

N o n e said:
Wow, your wife is very sexy. Love the lingerie! Thanks for sharing a pic.

Keep up with the updates! Thanks.

Thanks! I love it when she wears the corsets!

A Different Tact

PAC496 said:
I am thinking more direct involvement but I think they will have to be together a few times first to be comfortable with each other.

are you in a cuckold relationship what roles do you take? perhaps I should not be so quick to assume one way is better.

Frequently people believe it's somehow better for them to begin the relationship without the husband present. It really depend on whether you and your wife want it to be something you share or something that doesn't include you.

If she begins without you there, that's the norm and you being there will be more the exception. The guy will also see you as the outsider.

For my wife and me, we prefer for it to develop with me there sharing her. He can be dominant or she can, or you can: however it falls into place. For us, if he can't deal with me there, he's probably not sure of himself enough to be of interest to her.

There's no right or wrong other than it's really difficult to change direction with three people involved. Everyone has something to give and wants to get somthing from the relationship. If you're not getting "fed" too, it'll be costly to include potentially your marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread