wife has a new Bull

• Thread starterwifebullandcuckold
  • Start date

wifebullandcuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2010
My wife has a new Bull his cock is like 8.5 inches. Thank you John for giving my wife what she wants and needs so bad.

More pics of John and my wife.

The last pics I have of them. The last one is of me the cuck in my chastity watching him fuck her.

You lucky sob. I wish my wife would cuck me. Would love to be in your shoes.

damn, he went balls deep didnt he

Hell yeah

slutswantbigwangs said:
damn, he went balls deep didnt he

Yes he did:):p WOW great PICs You are a Lucky Guy Thanks for posting
And please please pretty please keep us updated and show us some more

I will post more as soon as she is with John again. here are some pics of the sissy cuckold.

Wifebullandcuckold wow great pics i love your second on with the butt plug yo are little hottie does your wife let you play?

She's a sexy little thing. I love the idea of grabbing her ass like that and turning her pussy inside out with a good hard shafting :) Actuallllly - the Sissy Cuck has a fair pair of legs and ass as well.

Thank you guys for your comments. The wife does let me play alone I do have my own BF's. She has her BF's and we get along just fine with that.

Well Fucked

8 1/2 is not bad, but he is thick too! She will be getting that a few more times.

Yes he is thick. I hope she gets alot of it. The last time he fucked her she was sore for 3 days. She said he reached places I never had. She has 2 other guys that she see's on the side so it is safe to say we don't have sex anymore. She is wanting him to spend the night with her.

fantastic pics !!!

I guess I fucked up when am I going to learn. John spoke with my wife on the phone and he told her he liked her pics. I forgot to tell her about posting them and I am now doing 2 weeks in chastity with a butt plug in. I was suppose to let her see the pics first.

wifebullandcuckold said:
I guess I fucked up when am I going to learn. John spoke with my wife on the phone and he told her he liked her pics. I forgot to tell her about posting them and I am now doing 2 weeks in chastity with a butt plug in. I was suppose to let her see the pics first.

Ooh! That will teach you! I can do chasity long term but havn't and wouldn't like to do so with butt plug as well, good luck man!

Great pictures, she looks like a hot little lady. Must be one hell of a sensation to fill her up.

righteous photos of your wife taking that powerful bull cock bro! i think i'm gonna go jerk my little dick now, see ya!!

wifebullandcuckold said:
Thank you guys for your comments. The wife does let me play alone I do have my own BF's. She has her BF's and we get along just fine with that.

Cutest cartoon ever!!!!!!!! Too bad it looks blurred =(