• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has boyfriend, what do I do next

• Thread starterjuststartin
  • Start date

juststartin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2012
My wife is 37 and we've been married for 13yrs. Our lives have become very busy and we don't have a lot of time for eachother, so our sex lives have become very routine; not much time for anything spontaneous. Over the past couple of years we've been trying to spice it up a bit but nothing has really seemed to work.

This year I upgraded our cell phones to iPhones thinking that we could benifit from the technology plus my wife is an avid runner so the music is a big plus for her too. I also started using the GPS locating feature to find the kids one phones when they're misplaced. When I call home from work during the day and don't get an answer I will check the gps to see where she is before I call her cell. My wife volunteers at the school on occasion so I generally wait until she's free to call.

About 6 months ago I called her cell and she just wouldn't pick up. I checked the GPS and could see that she was in a residential neighborhood about 15 miles from our house. I checked occasionally over the next hour and could see when she was on the move. When I called her again and I asked how her day was, she said she was shopping and that was it. I just couldn't get it out of my mind and I became her GPS stalker. Over the next few weeks I checked her location an discovered that she went to this same location 2 to 3 times per week and stayed for about 90min each time. I knew she had to be cheating on me and was totally turned on by the idea.

I started looking for signs of her infidelity and discovered that she was getting up early and showering before she dropped the kids at school on the same days she went to visit her friend. I waited for her to fall to sleep and I would snoop in her purse for condoms or birth control or anything incriminating but never found one thing. I even checked her panties in the dirty clothes hamper. I seemed that her discharge was more than normal on the days she went out but there were no signs of strange pubes or cum.

Finally, I took an early lunch an drove by the house while she was visiting to confirm the exact location. Bingo! Her car was in the driveway so I grabbed the house number as I went by. Not a very nice place, a real low rent part of town. Who could this guy be? Maybe i had it all wrong. I googled the address to learn that the house was owned by James Stevens. Hmm, James, Jim, who could this be? I didn't know any Jim's.

Over the next month or so I just kept watching and getting more turned on by the idea that my wife could be sleeping around. Then one Saturday morning there it was right in my face. My next door neighbor was cutting down a tree and I gave him a hand stacking the wooden the back of his truck. when we had finished the work my neighbors asked if i wouldnt mind helping him deliver this to his nephew's place accross town. I jumped in the truck and away we went. About 20 min later we pull into the driveway of my wife's fuck buddy. This kid walks out of the house to give us a hand and my neighbor says, you remember my nephew Jimmy don't you? I looked at him and couldnt place where we had met. But Before I could remember where, Jimmy said yeah, the Memorial day cook out. Then it dawned on me how he met my wife. I didn't recognize him because he looked really scruffy. Long hair, no shave a real piece of work. Turns out he 26 yrs old, works a real shit job and fucks my wife on the side.

I don't want to break this up and I want my wife to know how much this turns me on. I want to play a bigger role in being cucked. What do I do now?

Reactions: Welshhub55, BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
You need to make some subtle hints that you woul like to see her with another man.

Reactions: BWCOrson
I'm willing to bet you want to see "proof", and you would have to approach him in some fashion. Hopefully, he would be mature enough to talk to you and understand what you want to accomplish. If not, a cash bribe may be in order. Judging by his appearance and location, this may have a big impact, but that's a very slippery slope to walk.
If you could park and be hidden, and record her arrival and departure, it would give you a reason to 'confront' her, and tell her your feelings on the matter. Just make damn sure of everything you think you want.
Just a couple of ideas, perhaps it will stimulate your own creativity. You're essentially playing the role of a detective at this point, so try your best to think like one.

I'd probably talk with her, share your feelings, tell her you are completely supportive of what she is doing and that you hope she'll be open with you from now on. Some wives do like the feeling of cheating though and from your narrative, we're not really sure what she feels about it, and won't, until you open up, let her know you know what's going on and get it all out in the open.

I wish you well! And hope she cucks you good!!

Don't assume He's a mature rational person. He will most likely use this against You.
Look sooner or later Your going to have to deal with Your Wife. Even If You Talk to the Guy first. You know Your going to have to face and talk to Your Wife. Sooner or Later. Sooner would be better.

Look You said it. He is a Low level border line loser. I guess He fucks good though. (Your Wife Must See Something In Him). Why would He treat You like an equal? You want Your neighbor knowing about this? Then the whole neighborhood?

Go out and buy her as realistic a dildo as possible. Make sure its larger than you, but not a monster sized one. Make sure you get some time with her, tell her you got her something that you want to share with her. While using it on her, at some point mention to her that "to bad its not a real cock fucking you", "it would turn me on to see another mans cock in you". You will have to make sure the timing is right, but try it and see what she does.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Wait for her at home when she comes back from seeing her lover. Take her to the bedroom and take her panties off. Get on your knees and start sucking and licking her vagina for all you got. As you do it, tell her that you know everything but you don't care what she is doing, that you love her so much that it is going to be okay with you that she sees him, and that to prove it, you are going to lick her clean everytime she comes home from her lover, and thank her for the nice gift she is giving you. If you do this enough times exactly when she comes home after being with her lover, she is going to realize that you really know the truth and are not kidding. After that get to the next step of becoming her confident.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
alsrx700 said:
Go out and buy her as realistic a dildo as possible. Make sure its larger than you, but not a monster sized one. Make sure you get some time with her, tell her you got her something that you want to share with her. While using it on her, at some point mention to her that "to bad its not a real cock fucking you", "it would turn me on to see another mans cock in you". You will have to make sure the timing is right, but try it and see what she does.

I like this idea. This seems to fit in with something that's new to our sex life and it never crossed my mind until you mention here.

Over the past few months every time I go down on her she has me insert more fingers. It use to be just one but she has now actually asked me to put in another. I put in 3 fingers while licking her off. She said she likes the streatch feeling and that's totally new to our sessions.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and purplejoys
What a great piece of detective work...

juststartin said:
.... This year I upgraded [my wife's and my] cell phones to iPhones thinking that we could benifit from the technology. .... About 6 months ago I called her cell and she just wouldn't pick up. I checked the GPS and could see that she was in a residential neighborhood about 15 miles from our house. I checked occasionally over the next hour and could see when she was on the move. When I called her again and I asked how her day was, she said she was shopping and that was it. I just couldn't get it out of my mind and I became her GPS stalker. Over the next few weeks I checked her location an discovered that she went to this same location 2 to 3 times per week and stayed for about 90min each time. I knew she had to be cheating on me and was totally turned on by the idea.

I started looking for signs of her infidelity and discovered that she was getting up early and showering before she dropped the kids at school on the same days she went to visit her friend. I waited for her to fall to sleep and I would snoop in her purse for condoms or birth control or anything incriminating but never found one thing. I even checked her panties in the dirty clothes hamper. I seemed that her discharge was more than normal on the days she went out but there were no signs of strange pubes or cum.

Finally, I took an early lunch an drove by the house while she was visiting to confirm the exact location. Bingo! Her car was in the driveway so I grabbed the house number as I went by. Not a very nice place, a real low rent part of town. Who could this guy be? Maybe i had it all wrong. I googled the address to learn that the house was owned by James Stevens. Hmm, James, Jim, who could this be? I didn't know any Jim's.

Over the next month or so I just kept watching and getting more turned on by the idea that my wife could be sleeping around. Then one Saturday morning there it was right in my face. My next door neighbor was cutting down a tree and I gave him a hand stacking the wooden the back of his truck. when we had finished the work my neighbors asked if i wouldnt mind helping him deliver this to his nephew's place accross town. I jumped in the truck and away we went. About 20 min later we pulled into the driveway of my wife's fuck buddy. .... What do I do now?

I have no suggestions (at the moment), but having read your post I can't resist the urge to congratulate you for your first-rate detective work.

Obviously, the key to your success in (i) discovering that your wife is having an affair, and (ii) determining the identity of your wife's lover, was your purchase of new iPhones for the two of you that include GPS chips.

And, the key to your wife thinking she is keeping her affair secret from you is, she doesn't know her iPhone includes a GPS chip that enables you or anyone else to determine her location merely by calling her number, even if she doesn't answer. (If she knew that, presumably she wouldn't take her iPhone with her when she goes to fuck her lover.)

For the time-being, you might resist the urge to enlighten your peripatetic wife about the fact that her phone is tracking her (for you, not just for her telecommunications co.) wherever she goes. You may make more interesting discoveries while thinking about how to proceed.

Perhaps your mind is already reeling with the possibilities...

Reactions: purplejoys
The way I see it and from my own experiecne, there are 2 issues here. One is trust and the second is sex.

Several years I gave my wife 'permisison' to have sex outside of our marriage, basically she can gave sex with anyone or group she wants, anytime anywhere, with 2 conditions: condition one is that she must tell them she is married and that I'm OK with it, condition two is that if & when I ask she be honest with me with any and all questions and details I ask.

I never questioned her comings and goings. Then.

Then when cleaning out the trunk of her car I found a bottle of lube. It had been opened and used, I knew as the bottle wasn't full.

So I asked her, immediate denial, asked again, more denial. I figured that I caught her off guard hence the denial,so I gave her more opportunity to be honest, that I understood, her 'knee-jerk' answer. Denial.

So here I am thinking of the issues.

I gave her permission, and I meant it. BUT, can I actually give permission for her to break her vows, who, if anybody, can actually 'give permission'. So I'm not angry she fucked someone else, I am glad that's why I gave her permission. So her vow of fidelity I consider null and void and therefore intact as there isn't any anymore.

However the Trust issue is gone, not cause she fucked another or others, cause I can't believe what she now says. Honesty has also taken a hit.
So next time she says she's going to the mall, is it the truth? If she tells me she's going out to get laid, can I believe her?

So now that you know what your wife it up to. You also have several issues, like I do, but you have fidelity to deal with as well.

You here on a cuckold site so you have the desire for her to be with others. So it seems that your somewhat OK with it, but you just know the hows, whys and wherefores. Take is slow, don't kill they goose that lays the golden egg of sexual fulfillment. Before anything decide if the infidelity is unacceptable then consider the different tracks, ie; if you're OK, let her know, help her continue, show her your approval, and encourage her. If not be prepared for the track of marriage counseling and eventual dissolution. Lastly she may not want to continue now that you know, the excitement of the secret will gone, the fear of getting caught will be over.

Tell her you went over to your neighbor's nephews house, and notice for a scruffy looking guy you imagine he needs some pussy........ watch her squirm.

Well I haven't made much progress in my conversations with my wife but I have started asking her questions about her past lovers when we are getting frisked. She seems to be turned on by telling me stories about her past relationships. I think some are more recent than she'll let on.

As far as her sneaking out to see this guy, she has been going there 1 or 2 times per week. She will make an excuse to go to the store, to pickup or do returns. I have checked her phone locator and she makes a stop there when she goes.

I'm also about 90% sure she has ditched the condom. I have found her cum stained panties in the laundry a few times now. I seem to have developed a bit of a fetish for checking her dirty panties for evidence. No doubt sh is letting him cum inside of her now

Reactions: BWCOrson and Custer Laststand
Give this a try...during sex let her know how it would turn you on if she had sex with another guy and if she responds positively to your suggestion then let her know how you would like her to enjoy a younger guy...

If she responds positively again then say something along the lines that you would think it would be HOT if she tried the young guy you both met at your neighbors Memorial Day BBQ and see how she responds to that....

After you both are done having sex let her know that you REALLY mean it and how it would REALLY turn you on if she had sex with a young guy,like the young guy at your neighbors BBQ and pretend that you can't remember his name right off...

Best Of Luck to you in this endeavor,

Trying

You have your in right there. She's coming home used.
Now you just gotta mention during sex how she feels when you cum in her how you'd love that feel all the time. Or something along those lines.
Then you just look at her response. Then you try for sex with her after she gets home. See her response.

Now that you've been introduced to him , you might try inviting him to partake in some "guy" type activities ; maybe go out and shoot a couple of games of pool , watch a ball game or just have a beer. How you proceed from there may depend on what personality type he is , how secure he is , etc. You could consider starting a conversation with him along the lines of: " Yeah , my wife has a really high sex drive ; I don't think I can keep up with her anymore , we're thinking about having her find a boyfriend . . ." , etc. Even if he's not comfortable or assertive enough to take that admission from you and run with it right away , it should , at the very least help alleviate any fears he might have had about your finding out and wanting to retaliate against him.
Of course , it goes without saying that if you're turned on by your wife's cheating on you , and she still thinks you don't know , tell her it turns you on. That's the easy part , or at least it should be. Good luck.

Hm... well... how about this...?

juststartin said:
Well I haven't made much progress in my conversations with my wife but I have started asking her questions about her past lovers when we get frisky. She seems to be turned on by telling me stories about her past relationships. I think some are more recent than she'll let on.

You might consider beginning to tell your wife stories about your own fantasies whenever she finishes telling you a story about one of her "long-in-the-past" sexual adventures. Only, make up fantasies in which you, the protagonist, are enjoying the pleasures of a secret female lover by going about it using the same methods you know your wife is using for her trysts.

Then, see how she responds to that. If she handles it smoothly and gives no hint of recognizing you "may" have some insight into what she's doing, make your subsequent fantasies more and more closely-similar to her own modus operandi without ever admitting that you know, and certainly not how you know, what she's doing. And, as time passes observe how your wife's responses to your more-and-more-closely-similar fantasies change...

juststartin said:
..... Over the past few months, every time I go down on [my wife] she has me insert more fingers. It used to be just one, but she has now actually asked me to put in another. I put in 3 fingers while licking her off. She said she likes the stretched feeling and that's totally new .....
How's it going, Juststartin? Any progress with your wife? I hope so.... it's been quite a while since your interesting 2012 posts re. your intriguing discovery of her affair.

KingDavid said:
Wait for her at home when she comes back from seeing her lover. Take her to the bedroom and take her panties off. Get on your knees and start sucking and licking her vagina for all you got. As you do it, tell her that you know everything but you don't care what she is doing, that you love her so much that it is going to be okay with you that she sees him, and that to prove it, you are going to lick her clean everytime she comes home from her lover, and thank her for the nice gift she is giving you. If you do this enough times exactly when she comes home after being with her lover, she is going to realize that you really know the truth and are not kidding. After that get to the next step of becoming her confident.

I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread