• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife here, I am working on getting pregnant with black baby

more pics

more pics

Attachments

• 00000026.jpg
    00000026.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 324
  • 00000027.jpg
    00000027.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 00000029.jpg
    00000029.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 472
well guess not then

Well seems as if i am restricted on this site for accessing and posting. guess this is done then, you all take care. sorry it came to this, but the dark cavern seems to have cut me off or soemthing.

Well seems as if i am restricted on this site for accessing and posting. guess this is done then, you all take care. sorry it came to this, but the dark cavern seems to have cut me off or soemthing.

Wow, that's a damn shame, i hope you don't leave, give them a little more time, and let's see if they can fix the problem.

still same problem

well i guess this is the end, dark cavern has it where i cant access anything, i post pics on here, and they get them free, so i think i will have to leave, unless one of you knows how to get them to fix things fast

check your pm's, you weren't cut off lol.. you're exactly who we DO want coming here. It was a bug that affected everyone, but it should be all fixed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
update

Well, i tried to get pregnant last month or so, did not take, will still keep trying. will do 1 on 1, and gangbangs to get there.

answer to question

Nope no wht men, only wht man that gets me is my husband other than him only black men BIG black men

update

been trying, need blk men that cum a lot, and our big. need them if near savannah, GA shoot me an email ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back