Wife is getting hooked

• Thread starterbatman45
  • Start date

batman45

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2009
You can read my previous thread if you want to ( http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/mainstream/38203-taking-things-one-step-time.html )...
My wife and I have found a BBC on craigslist and they are both excited to meet and fuck each other. They email and text each other every day setting up our big night on Aug 22nd. I mostly back off of talking about it to see how she reacts... and she has been reacting very hornily about the whole thing. She brings it up to me (which is new and exciting), and she can't wait for next weekend to see his ginormous cock. She has talked to him on the phone and is comfortable with his personality. He sends her movies of his cock - which she is in awe of. It's going to be a helluva night next weekend, he's got a damn big dick...

Attachments

• vlcsnap-105319.jpg
    vlcsnap-105319.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3,895
  • vlcsnap-98498.jpg
    vlcsnap-98498.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,905
Man, that is a really good looking cock. She should have loads of fun with that bbc. I would gladly fluff it up for her

batman45 said:
You can read my previous thread if you want to ( http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/mainstream/38203-taking-things-one-step-time.html )...
My wife and I have found a BBC on craigslist and they are both excited to meet and fuck each other. They email and text each other every day setting up our big night on Aug 22nd. I mostly back off of talking about it to see how she reacts... and she has been reacting very hornily about the whole thing. She brings it up to me (which is new and exciting), and she can't wait for next weekend to see his ginormous cock. She has talked to him on the phone and is comfortable with his personality. He sends her movies of his cock - which she is in awe of. It's going to be a helluva night next weekend, he's got a damn big dick...

You think that is a "ginormous" cock? Dude, unless his fingers are the size of bananas, that is a 6 incher if I've ever seen one. I have a good sized dick, but it must be bigger than I give it credit for. I seem to see a lot of average sized dicks being passed off as being in the kingdom of "big" on this here site. White guys, as a race, must be hurting in that department more than I thought. My ex-wife always talked about my big dick. My ex-fiance would laugh about how small her ex-husband's dick was and would hold her fingers apart next to my dick to show me the difference (I was twice as big). And my current girlfriend tells me that she didn't think size mattered before me, but she said that she was wrong. She has very vocal orgasms and she said she never has came as hard as she does with me. She asks me what it is that I'm doing different. Fuck, I have no idea how other guys are fucking, so I don't know what I'm doing different. I always just assumed that these women were trying to stroke my ego (like I need it), but I'm starting to believe that the majority of white guys have between 4 and 5.5 inches...and my 7.5+ inches is large instead of "high average".

Sorry for the hijack....Good luck with the wife fucking, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem - it's admittedly a poor angle; it was hard to get a picture capture with his whole dick in it... couldn't figure out how to post the video. It was the best I could do, but he's way bigger than my 7 inches.

She might be just as well off starting with one a little less gigantic. With a black man behind, she's about to discover the real meaning of sex. I wish I could be there to watch.

Yeah, I'm white and have a bigger dick then that.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright - someone tell me how to post a video... where's the Geek Squad when you need them?

Dman, date is coming up.

yep - tonight...

I hope you realise you have to let us know how it went tonight mate.

look forward to the vid and thanks,
Karla

yes PLEASE do let us know how it went. I have a GF and we have started to engage in 3somes whenever we meet. Our next meeting is a couple months off but it will be with a BBC and we are sure looking forward to it. I love the contrast of Black cock in white pussy OR white cock in Black pussy but the former is HOTTER to me, of course.

I will update soon - we are exhausted! But I want to tell the couple of doubters out there that he was huge. Really fucking thick. We were at the swingers club, and cameras are banned, but I got a couple of shots on my shitty phone...
Great success!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,083
nice picture

well done, looks like she had her hands full.

Wow!

You are a lucky, lucky man, Batman. I can't tell you how happy I would be if my wife had one like that and I could watch.

Now it's Bella's turn.

Hope to hear and see more..

working on getting my wife their too.

Hey Batman - any details? I can't wait to hear about what happened....

Talk!

WishingHub said:
Hey Batman - any details? I can't wait to hear about what happened....

Yes, Talk, how she like it? Will she do it again? Will she let you take good pics the next time?

Amazing

Good for you Batman - you are living the dream....