• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is going to her steady FB

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2008
Looks like she is going to see her steady FB again She had not for a few months He was the one that knocked her up It did not last and and lost it now shw is going out to see him again and i am sure they will npt be using condoms again taking the rick and having fun

boots-2.JPG pen 016.jpg pen 069.jpg php3LbVPBPM[1].jpg php1vAkgDPM[1].jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I wish this hot assed wife was in the UK

like was said she does not use condoms so there was a nice cream pie andshe is not fixed

White Druid,

Thanks for your post and photos of your highly-sexual hotwife. Nice boots, BTW!

white druid said:
Looks like [my wife] is going to see her steady FB again. She has not [seen him] for a few months.

Jeez.... are you sure your wife is getting enough?

white druid said:
He was the one who knocked her up.

Good for your wife....

white druid said:
It did not last and and [she] lost it.

That's unfortunate....

white druid said:
Now she is going out to see [her lover] again. I am sure they will again not use condoms; they will take the risk and have fun.

My compliments to your hot, pregnancy-minded wife for her persistence. Perhaps her insemination by her lover will have a better outcome this time around.

Thanks for your interesting and erotic post about your wife seeking fertilization by her lover, that being, of course, the persistent underlying theme when married women cuckold their husbands.

Good luck to her!

—Custer

Well, it is sometimes better when you are pregnant. Beth

I really do not know what to say, but I do know that most cucks, sissies, do not wish to reproduce. I wish the best and hope the offspring is well looked after and afforded the best of the best educations.

Cucks could get a vasectomy, masturbate daily for three months until they get a nil sperm count in the sample 3 times in a row; and let the cuckoldresses bare back with selected lovers that enhance her "in the moment" bliss of life.

Thank you for all the positive replys here are some more pics of my sexy wife

IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0161.jpg phppbnhEzPM[1].jpg phpXhhi6TPM[1].jpg r enter.jpg

Thanks for your interesting and erotic post about your wife seeking fertilization by her lover, that being, of course, the persistent underlying theme when married women cuckold their husbands.

White Druid, Custer makes a point, that has puzled me, do you want your wife to get pregnant for the erotic stimualation or humulation it provides? Or was the lover selected for his physical and mental attributes in order to produce a superior child? Will your families be told that you are not the father of the child?

Mimi, don't! That question has been asked of others and it always starts a flame war. Either you are for it, or you are a religious zealot.

Thank you anglebaby. Perhaps such questions like that should be pm'd if one is really curious and the person posting the thread really wants to answer such questions.

Thank you for sharing your story white druid.

I have had a vasectomy Saraha, but I did it because I didn't think it right that it's always supposed to be the woman who has to get fixed, take her pills, etc.

I think this goes back to each person doing what is right for them, and thanks to those who are willing to share their stories, (and spouses).;)

sorry about the delay in getting back to you all thank you for the comments mimi it is for the erotic stimulation for me wife loves the feel of a guy cumming in her and all that goes with it Wife was going to let him know that he had knocked her up and let his family know as he is single and no kids hers some more pics

r enter.jpg phpyNWIwbPM[1].jpg phpXhhi6TPM[1].jpg IMG_0211.jpg IMG_0203.jpg

she is also interested in spending a weekend with an old lover that she had used condoms with and try him bare back and let him fill her sweet pussy full

this is a pic of him just before he put his cock into her sweet pussy

r enter.jpg

wife wants me to book a hotel in te same city of her old flame and told me make sure it had two beds one for me and one for them

php1vAkgDPM[1].jpg php3LbVPBPM[1].jpg php6vY1fAPM[1].jpg php7UZ1xHPM[1].jpg php7VFdqLPM[1].jpg

White druid,

white druid said:
Wife wants me to book a hotel in the same city of her old flame and told me make sure it had two beds, one for me and one for them.

Awright.... you know what to look forward to; your wife has told you what's coming. :p

Thanks for the photos, BTW; your wife is a *very* sexual-looking woman. I don't think her old flame is going to be disappointed. :D

—Custer

I am sure to woken up in the middle of the night to the sounds two people fucking
chatting with the guy that is going to be having all the fun
will keep you updated with pics later

white druid said:
wife wants me to book a hotel in te same city of her old flame and told me make sure it had two beds one for me and one for them

That is HOT! I have also shared the same room but slept in another bed than my GF and her lover. Well I didn't get to sleep very much but it was a very exciting experience laying there in a CB and listening to them go for it while not being able to jerk of. I still think of that experience almost every day:)

Wife told me she wants to go out drinking and dancing and letting it be known that she is married to me but is fucking her date
the cb thing would be neat I do not have one have been looking to get one

Users who are viewing this thread