• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Is Now Ready To Get Started

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date

sissymaidcherie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2013
After a long time waiting and asking , my wife is now ready to cuckold me . She is fed up using her vibrator to satisfy herself .She 45 and in her prime and now is looking for some slutty outfits to wear on her nights out . Any suggestions?

Reactions: penischocolatx, Drockallnight, SquirmingSub and 3 others
What does she look like? What does she like to wear? What does she feel good in?

tight miniskirt/minidress and heels are to horny men like me what lasers are to cats.

short and tight always sends the message of DTF

Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman2c
I had a great routine worked out for the first time with couple..p.m. me and i'll give you some hints.

sissymaidcherie said:
After a long time waiting and asking , my wife is now ready to cuckold me . She is fed up using her vibrator to satisfy herself .She 45 and in her prime and now is looking for some slutty outfits to wear on her nights out . Any suggestions?
My congratulations to your wife for making the decision to become your cuckoldress. Regarding what to wear: she should take you to a store that sells hot clothing and lingerie for women, then ask you to look while she tries on outfits and tell her which ones you think will turn on other men.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman2c
Thanks for the replies . Well she bought a couple of items herself , a pleated. Microminiskirt and a pair of spike heels . She wants me to goto the lingerie shop to help her pick out some items .

Reactions: toolman2c
Well it seems my wife has been keeping secrets from me . She has been cucking for quite a while now!
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work. It doesn't happen often that I am at home on my own but this time I was. Well, I was in the spare room I found a box in the back of the wardrobe. It was in the way of some shoes so I moved it and then decided to open it up . Well, as you can guess I found a collection of clothes I had never seen before. When I took a closer look I found pleated microminiskirts, see thru blouses, some high heel shoes, stockings, thong panties, lacy 1/4 cup bras, garters and otherclothes. They had been obviously used, but she has never worn these for me. She doesn't know that I found her login page for Ashley Madison and that really turns me on.

609_1000.jpg

Reactions: plmcuck, SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
sissymaidcherie said:
Well it seems my wife has been keeping secrets from me . She has been cucking for quite a while now!
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work. It doesn't happen often that I am at home on my own but this time I was. Well, I was in the spare room I found a box in the back of the wardrobe. It was in the way of some shoes so I moved it and then decided to open it up . Well, as you can guess I found a collection of clothes I had never seen before. When I took a closer look I found pleated microminiskirts, see thru blouses, some high heel shoes, stockings, thong panties, lacy 1/4 cup bras, garters and otherclothes. They had been obviously used, but she has never worn these for me. She doesn't know that I found her login page for Ashley Madison and that really turns me on.

609_1000.jpg
She needs Black dick

Reactions: Jimnjen
yes she does

give me her email and I'll send her a pick of my dick

sissymaidcherie said:

609_1000.jpg

That is a very exciting find! And your wife looks so fucking sexy! I wish I could shove my face right up that skirt and slurp up every drop of cum out of her fresh fucked pussy.

sissymaidcherie said:

609_1000.jpg
So many women cheat on their hubbys

indiana hubby said:
So many women cheat on their hubbys
not all of us.

Mine did. Went on over a year

sissymaidcherie said:
Well it seems my wife has been keeping secrets from me . She has been cuckolding me for quite a while now!
Ah ha! Good for your wife.
sissymaidcherie said:
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work.
Very good. Doing the housework should definitely be among your responsibilities as your wife's cuckold.
sissymaidcherie said:
[Her hot clothing I found] had been obviously used, but she had never worn them for me.
Sounds like your wife really didn't need your advice re. what kinds of clothing would turn on other men....
sissymaidcherie said:
She doesn't know that I found her login page for Ashley Madison and that really turns me on.
Good detective work. Perhaps it would help you to keep moving your wife forward — that is, toward openly cuckolding you by making no secret of dating other men — by finding an occasion to mention that if she were to do so, you would take on a much larger share of doing the housework (perhaps all of it, thereby coming closer to realizing your screen name ), so she would have more time and energy to devote to dating, seducing and fucking other men.

Your wife looks hot in the photo you posted.... definitely like a married woman who should continue to expand her sexual horizons by taking lovers. Please keep us updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptNemo61 and toolman2c
indiana hubby said:
Mine did. Went on over a year
how did you handle this?
what happened between you and your wife?

I am going to mention it to her before her next girls night out , which is in a couple of days . Maybe she will wear some of the clothes she just bought. She started going out with her friends about 3 months ago ...

Do you think I should mention this website just yet when I chat with her ?

Well, we had the chat . Her first reaction was surprise but when I told her how excited it made me watching her showing off her new microminiskirt and heels then she began to understand . I have asked her to wear them , with stockings and a tight blouse for her next girls night out ..

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and indiana hubby
sissymaidcherie said:
Well, we had the chat . Her first reaction was surprise but when I told her how excited it made me watching her showing off her new microminiskirt and heels then she began to understand . I have asked her to wear them , with stockings and a tight blouse for her next girls night out ..
Good work, Sissymaidcherie.

Users who are viewing this thread