Wife Is Now Ready To Get Started

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date
If anyone is in MD and looking for a bull, I’m 10.5” and more than ready to fill up a white hotwife. Feel free to message me or email me, zyee98@gmail.com. If you want pics, just ask

So my wife went out ...but first with me nearby, to see how other me would respond to her . She wanted to see what kind of
reaction she got!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Nazareth
sissymaidcherie said:
So, my wife went out ...but first with me nearby, to see how "the other me" would respond to her . She wanted to see what kind of reaction she got!
Excellent — good for your wife. I assume your response (i.e., the response of "the other you," meaning, I gather, your persona as your wife's cuckold) was positive — but, how did it go after that...?

Well she seems still to be quite shy about it . Maybe lacking in confidence. However she is getting more curious. Because she left a bunch of cum slut , submissive gang bang slut. Etc websites on the chrome history last night. Maybe so i would find them ?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
sissymaidcherie said:
..... However she is getting more curious. Because she left a bunch of cum slut, submissive gang-bang slut, etc., websites on the chrome history last night. Maybe so I would find them?
Could be. I hope you treated that as an opportunity to give your wife more positive feedback. It sounds like she's moving forward....

I mentioned to her I had found the websites and that they excited me I asked her if she wanted to be a naughty girl and she said yes. That night her pussy was very wet when she came to bed. She particularly likes the submissive cum slut movies especially with men with big cocks. A few days later I mentioned I would be out of town for two weeks and that it would be a good idea to go out with the girls. Is there any good cuckold training websites you would recommend that I can show her ?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, CptNemo61 and Susan's Slave
Sissymaidcherie,

Re.:
sissymaidcherie said:
Well, we had the chat . Her first reaction was surprise but when I told her how excited it made me watching her showing off her new microminiskirt and heels then she began to understand . I have asked her to wear them , with stockings and a tight blouse for her next girls night out.
This thread is somewhat out of date (your last post is dated 26 Aug. 2018), but on the chance you still follow this forum I'll offer a suggestion.

Given your screen name, I suggest you order a copy of:
Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid (softcover)

and give it to your wife as a gift. Then, following her guidance, proceed accordingly. It can be found (for instance) at the following link — or google "book: followed by the title and author."

https://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Hu...R2B68VKE4HX&psc=1&refRID=CZSP2XAZTR2B68VKE4HX
A while back you asked forum members whether we think your wife should follow this forum. I would say, "yes." It would help her keep up to date with how other married women are cuckolding their husbands. I also suggest introducing your wife to:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or google "HotwifeLetters dot com").

I hope you are doing well as your wife's self-acknowledged cuckold, and she is doing well dating, seducing and fucking other men. An update would be appreciated.

—Custer

My emotions were all mixedup when my wife told me she was fucking her trainer. I felt angry, upset and very aroused all at the same time. But my wife made it very clear to me , she said that this was what you wanted from the start! I could not deny it , for when she started to tell me how it all started , my little cock got very erect.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and Drockallnight
sissymaidcherie said:
My emotions were all mixedup when my wife told me she was fucking her trainer. I felt angry, upset and very aroused all at the same time. But my wife made it very clear to me , she said that this was what you wanted from the start! I could not deny it , for when she started to tell me how it all started , my little cock got very erect.
Enjoy the experience...

sissymaidcherie said:
My emotions were all mixedup when my wife told me she was fucking her trainer. I felt angry and upset....
Not good, but that was to be expected....
sissymaidcherie said:
....and very aroused all at the same time.
Very good. That was the right response.
sissymaidcherie said:
But my wife made it very clear to me, she said that this was what you wanted from the start!
Excellent! Your sexy wife saw right through you.
sissymaidcherie said:
I could not deny it , for when she started to tell me how it all started , my little cock got very erect.
Thereby confirming to your wife that she was right. It sounds like you may be adapting well to your proper role in your marriage as your wife's cuckold. I encourage you to accept the need for you to take on doing more of the housework, including preparing meals and cleaning up the kitchen, so your hotwife will have more time and energy to date and fuck her lover.

You might also mention to your sexy wife that you would find her affair even hotter if, after each tryst with her lover, she were to order you to take off you clothes and lie down on your back, then (remaining fully dressed) describe what she did with her lover, whispering in your ear in a low sultry voice, while giving you a hand job as described here:

https://udoanything4me.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/multispeed-orgasms/

Or, if she prefers, order you to take off your clothes, then serve her favorite drink, while she relaxes in a comfortable chair, then order you to masturbate in front of her, in the nude on your knees, while (in a low sultry voice) she tells you what she did with her lover. Then, cum in her outstretched hand, or on one of her feet, then lick up your cum and swallow it.

Last edited: