• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is out on a date

cuckNC

New around here...
Beloved Member
This is a guy she met a few weeks out. They haven't done anything but flirted through texts. They have decide to meet and see if they have chemistry. I hope all goes well for her and she cucks me again.

This is a guy she met a few weeks out.

Meaning, a few weeks ago, I gather...? If so, that seems like a good length of time for getting acquainted...

They haven't done anything but flirted through texts.

Hey, that's OK. So far, so good...

They have decide to meet and see if they have chemistry.

Good. It's hard to know without face-to-face conversation and flirting...

I hope all goes well for her and she cucks me again.

Yes, good luck to both of you. It sounds like your wife may be scoring a good lover.

If, however, it turns out your wife decides she and her potential new lover don't "have chemistry," I suggest reminding her he isn't the only pebble on the beach, and encouraging her to keep up her efforts (which, I gather, have been on some sort of on-line forum).

She had a good time the other night. They didn't take it too far but are meeting again today. They have been texting and today seems like they are ready to take it to the next level. Finger crossed.

Just talked with her. She gave him a blow job in the back of a car. She's still out. This is the good life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back