• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife looking for BLK Bull!!!

Would you impreginate my wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

staylorj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi there, my wife and I are from Regina Sk Canada. We are looking for a Blk Bull to satisfy and fill up my wife. She and I have had the fantasy of her taking a blk bull unprotected and risking the chance of pregnancy. If anyone is interested, let us know.

Lovely lady, and particularly nice boobs - I'd love to feel them rubbing all over me.

Unfortunately I'm the wrong colour (from your specifications) and on the wrong continent :(

Still - more pictures and stories of her exploits will be VERY welcome :)

very nice - don't visit Regina frequently but do get there on occasion. Drop a note and maybe we can make it happen.

Chat!!!

For anyone that would like to have any conversations on this subject, our yahoo id is staylorj1977. Leave a message stating how you got the ID so we know who we are talking to.

New Poll

Hi everyone, if you have noticed my pics are gone. I have tried to edit my thread but can not figure out how. I wanted to revamp the poll I posted a few days back so I think I will just have to post a new one. If you have voted here, I thank you and I encourage you to vote again in my new poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back