• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Looking For Blk Bull

Would you impreginate my wife?

• No- We must use some form of birth control.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

staylorj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi, we are a couple located in Regina SK Canada. We are both 31 and both have fantasized about her being with a blk bull. This fantasy has gone on for a few years now and has esculated into discussions of taking a blk bull without any forms of birth control. We both have found this very erotic and exciting. We are available for chat, our yahoo ID is staylorj1977. Although we are intersted in chatting, we are looking to take things to the next level and actually meeting someone. If you are interested, and close enough for such a meet, drop us a line and we can get to know eachother alittle more.

I recently posted a poll, I am posting a new reformed poll. If you have voted in our old poll, please feel free to vote again. If you have not voted already, please feel free to express your opinion. For all that vote, thanks for voting, for all that dont, thanks for looking. We wish you all a wonderful day. :)

I am sure it is the ultimate experience to have her go bareback with a BBC. The question is whether you are prepared to love and raise a black baby?
This is something that needs serious consideration before taking the next step. I would personaly love to have a BBC loving wife and some beautiful black babies, but this isn't for everyone.

More votes equal more pics!!!

Just a heads up for anyone voting, this poll ends on Nov 27th. If I get 150 votes or more by the poll closing date, I will post more pics of my wife.

Holy shit, I thought that was my wife at first!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Just wanna say a thank you to foolformrs. Very nice comment posted and just wanna say I appriciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back