• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife losing interest in sex

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
hi all im back again i have my story posted on here about my past with my wife she has gone on cam with guys and she enjoys it we have been looking for a 3some with a female then she said maybe she would try it with a guy if the first one goes well with the female
she loved camming looking for a female but mostly talking to guys and showing her self on cam and seeing them on cam sometimes as well, but lately she has lost interest in mostly me but even with going online on cam ,she just seems to have lost all interest in anything to do with me lately and i dont know why, this has happened in the past and i would try to spice things up somehow and things would be good again, but even trying that now i didnt get no responce ,i have asked her if everything is ok and she says yes but she seems very distant ,i dont know why im getting very fustrated by it and wondered if anyone went thru something like this before? or has any advice they can share with me please, i value hearing your opinions from people more experienced than i am thank you

I am in my early 40's and my wife early 30's. We've been married for 10 years. My wife is very attractive, but I'm losing interest in having sex with her. Its a strange feeling, but I feel like I shouldn't be sexually attracted to her. Sort of like you wouldn't want to think anything sexual about your close family members - your brother, sister, parents, etc.

update

thanks for the advice macnfries , i found out today that her back has been bothering her for some time now ,it was bothering her weeks ago but i thought it had gone away, im not sure if this has anything to do with it but she saw a doctor today and should have her results in a few days (x-rays, blood work)im hoping that is what the problem is ,i will keep u updated if anything changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back