• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife loves fucking

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2008
My sweet wife has told me me she loves fucking. She has two boy freinds in town and a third out of town. I am going to work on her to get a third in town so there will always be a willing booty call for her. Last time she had her boy freind come over in the morning and fuck her right beside me. She woke me up early and told me he was on hs way over for an early morning romp. He ate her out and slid up and pushed his big fat cock into her tight sweet hole. He soon came in her and then left leaving me time to finish her off and clean up.

I Have more pics and if any of you want to see more tell me what you want and I will post them. If I don't have them I will make effort to take some that match what you want.

Attachments

• red shoes ass.jpg
    red shoes ass.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 763
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 685
  • p  new outfit.jpg
    p new outfit.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 930
  • p & p ...f.jpg
    p & p ...f.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 974
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 950
woooo oufff she make me cum Good very Good i like cuckold husband fantastic pleasss more and more Good work Hony

Last time we went out of town to spend the night with her boy freind I got to watch as he got to fuck her sweet pussy. After he took off her thong panties I picked them up they were so wet. I left the room and put them on, I got an instant hard on. I slipped my sleep pants on and went back in to watch them fuck some more. When he left the room for a break I climb into the bed and ate her wet fresh fucked pussy.He came back in and I soon got out of the bed and he climbed back on my wife and laid his big cock to her. Later that night my sweet wife told me it was time to leave them along for awhile. so I left to the other bed room separated by a small hall way. I got to listen to them fuck , I could hear him pound her honey hole. It was such a turn on. I feel asleep and then awoke to my wife moanng on his cock again. what a night, she came back into bed with me and I slide down and ate her pussy till she came again.She was by this time too tired to do any thing so we feel asleep. Morning came and I woke up to an empty bed and the sounds of the two lovers making love in his bed once again.

Attachments

• 308.jpg
    308.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 589
  • 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 436
  • 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 436
  • 350.jpg
    350.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC_0232.jpg
    DSC_0232.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 829
Judging by those sounds in the night, it seems clear that he has mapped her body and knows what buttons to push. Photographs like that PROVE she can pick up bulls quite easily on her own. She gets her honey hole pounded and you get your wages when you slide down and take a long drink. I trust you harvest her liquid gold sometimes, if she is too tired to go to the bathroom.

I am planning another night at her boy freinds house soon, I can not wait to see her having fun. Might get him to have some one else there to enjoy my wife as well. I know I will have to tell her I want her to tell me to go and put her panties on some time. Would love for her to whisper it in my ear. She gets so wet when she is with her boy freinds. He has a 9 + cock thick ad he stays hard after he cums.

And asto her picking up guys a onth ago she picked up two pilots and fucked them both and then had he in town boy freind pick her up and she gave him head and came home to me to have her cum on my tongue.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 597
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 470
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 514
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 491
  • 236.jpg
    236.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 503
i wana play

white druid said:
I am planning another night at her boy freinds house soon, I can not wait to see her having fun. Might get him to have some one else there to enjoy my wife as well. I know I will have to tell her I want her to tell me to go and put her panties on some time. Would love for her to whisper it in my ear. She gets so wet when she is with her boy freinds. He has a 9 + cock thick ad he stays hard after he cums.

And asto her picking up guys a onth ago she picked up two pilots and fucked them both and then had he in town boy freind pick her up and she gave him head and came home to me to have her cum on my tongue.

I hit it. Lemme know when she cums to (or in) South Floruda.

Thanks for sharing with us.

looks like quite night at home for us . I just might see if the wife is up for company. If her boy freind comes over she will be using our bed, while I watch.
I am thinking of a trip down to the boy freind out of town for Fri. night for us. I will have to get her a new out fit to wear before we go. He liked the last one she wore.

These are from the first time we met. One hour later we were in his room and she was sucking his cock pic 2
then he played around her pussy with his cock pic 3
pic 4 was the fist time he pushed his cock into her
pic 1 is after he was all the way in and he begain strocking her sweet pussy
pic 5 was after he took a break after he came in her about three times

Attachments

• 896.jpg
    896.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 484
  • 897.jpg
    897.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 511
  • 906.jpg
    906.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 493
  • 910.jpg
    910.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 478
  • 895.jpg
    895.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 390
Those are some great pictures!

here are some more of her fucking

Attachments

• DSC_0249.jpg
    DSC_0249.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC_0236.jpg
    DSC_0236.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC_0232.jpg
    DSC_0232.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC_0246.jpg
    DSC_0246.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 512
  • DSC_0231.jpg
    DSC_0231.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 368
Those are nice photos you are posting. I think she is enjoying herself. How do you like the taste>?

Very nice!

are you sure it was english?????

before we degress here are some pics to look at

Attachments

• 252.jpg
    252.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 308.jpg
    308.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 350.jpg
    350.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 108
She looks delicious

I would love to have my way with this sexy hot woman.... where are you two?

she looks great, would love to have my way with her, would love to have you come to australia for a vacation..... would host and show you around

i am sure we would have some fun

We live in northern Ontario , Canada. We are going out for a Christmas party with freinds tonight. I hop to drop her off at one of her boy freinds tonight after wards. She will be all dressed to the nines and horny from the drinks and dancing. He said it was time to take some pics, hopfully they will tonight.

001.jpg 045.jpg 049.jpg 060.jpg 222.jpg

Reactions: Aljapaco
she has her boy friend coming overmore wet pussy for me

Users who are viewing this thread