• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife maturbates 4+ times a week

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Has anyone got a compulsive masterbating wife like mine ?

Apart from sex sessions my wife feels the need to masturbate at least 4 times a week before getting out of bed in the morning.
She gets fucked more than average amount of times by me, my mates and other guys, she admits to being a slut, but still loves masturbating while thinking about her slut experiences.
Sometimes I let her get on with it, other times she wanks or sucks me while fingering herself.
She also masterbates herself during / after being fucked by me or other guys, no matter how big the cock or hard she was fucked.
Its as if the thought of being a used slut is her ultimate turn on and she prefers self satisfaction.

Is this unique ?

Good for her.

No, it is not unique. Some women just enjoy ANY orgasm.

I like getting my playmates to pleasure themselves daily, even when they know they are going to get thoroughly fucked. Sometimes I have to punish them for not pleasuring themselves. The combination of a spanking and self-pleasure at the same time puts a new twist on that orgasm.

/Phil

I like to sometimes pull her hand away as she starts to gyrate her hips enjoying the fingering to stop her from cummng or just as she starts to cum so it spoils her cum.
She gets really annoyed and I make her suck me, once I have cum I let her finish herself off. She then has a more explosive orgasm her cunt gets even wetter and slacker then, great for some deeper / easier fisting which I really enjoy.

4+ time a week, huh. My wife used to masturbate 4+ times a day. Every day started and ended with her masturbating as well as several times during the day. It didn't much to get her going. She got to the point where she didn't need actual physical stimulation. A little movement in the right pattern and BAM, orgasm. She is also multi-orgasmic. If we were out I knew when she cumming, if it was intense enough to be visible to others, she just said it was a 'hot flash' and all the women nodded in understanding.

Over the years she has actually burnt out dozens of vibrators. I package the 'dead soldiers' and dispose of the box in a commercial dumpster, shes afraid the garbage man will get curious.

She still has maybe 6-8 vibrators and 6-8 dildos. Her fav is the Hitachi Magic Wand, which she named Big John. It used to get her off within 2 minutes.

Fortunately for me I love to watch a woman masturbate. These days it's down to maybe once per month, and at that Big John has a tough time producing orgasm. But when it does it's intense and multiple and when she also uses a dildo it's earth shattering for her.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, age will take it away before you know it.

If a woman does not M at least three times a week, she will not sleep as soundly as she should. Steam powered vibrators were invented by Doctors whose hands got too sore from rubbing the clits of rich women who were suffering from sexual insufficiency in the days when sex lasting more than 5 minutes was almost illegal. Whaaa'm baaaaaaaa'm, thankyou maa'amm and a couple of minutes later hubby was snoring. He got his release and his wife lay awake for hours, or just tossed and turned most of the night.

Women had no choice but to M, and the speed they have taken to sex toys and plastic cocks indicates that all males need to go to sex school before being allowed to "do it".

Why does it matter if slut wives cum ? They are here for our pleasure aren't they, when I do fuck my wife or others I never worry about their pleasure, its more fun for me that way.

Happy wife = happy life!

Doesn't make a difference WHOSE wife.

If you please her she'll be back for more, if you don't she'll go elsewhere.

Not all women want to be pleased, lots just want to be used.

My wife gets her kicks from making guys cum, she fingers herself later thinking about it. I know a few women like that.

Over the years she has actually burnt out dozens of vibrators. I package the 'dead soldiers' and dispose of the box in a commercial dumpster, shes afraid the garbage man will get curious.

She still has maybe 6-8 vibrators and 6-8 dildos. Her fav is the Hitachi Magic Wand, which she named Big John. It used to get her off within 2 minutes.

My wife is very similar. Masturbates to orgasm at least twice a day whether we have sex or not. She burnt out a ton of vibrators until we found the Hitachi Magic Wand. That thing is pretty amazing, but now she has trouble cumming without it. At this point our normal position is for me to fuck her from behind while she is laying on her side rubbing her clit with the Hitachi. She has earth shattering orgasms with that thing.

Mine has tried lots of vibrators, on herself and used on her by different guys even two women, but she still prefers her fingers. She has long nails and likes to dig them into herself during her cum. She also likes to get rough with her fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back