• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife mom slut (new pix)

• Thread startergritty
  • Start date

gritty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2006
hubby has given full permission. got stood up once. if ur a black man in west tennessee with at least 8 inches and want to be first bbc to fuck my married white pussy and mouth, then pm me with contact info. NO BS,THIS IS FOR REAL

Attachments

• me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 347
  • me5.jpg
    me5.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 494
  • me6.jpg
    me6.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 314
  • me7.jpg
    me7.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 343
  • me8.jpg
    me8.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 437
first bbc

tonight she is getting her first bbc. he's 9 inches and half her age

where are u from? ever get to NYC?

check my fine ass out

the loser that was supposed to break me in got scared and backed out. i guess there's alot of bs and wannabes out there.

Attachments

• me9.jpg
    me9.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 400
If you don't mind getting in your car and driving to EAST TENNESSEE, I'll gladly "volunteer" my 8 1/2" to black your pussy for the first time.

i'll take some of that

Hello
I'm a bbc in middle tennesse that can travel to meet you I'm 6 foot 200 lbs nine thick inches clean'disese free and discreet. email me at crutch41@yahoo.com

if ur qualified

pm me and leave phone #

any black men in tennessee?

what's a girl got to do to get some bbc

I will be in the memphis TN/Paris Tn area august 18th-20th...would love to fuck your wife and nut in here hole...bald, 38 yrs old professional, ddf, educated and muscular, bald, 5'9, 215, former bodybuilder, 8.5 inch chocolate dick for her vanilla pussy.....reside in fort wayne in if you are ever in the area...email me at nasty.freak69@yahoo.co,m

Users who are viewing this thread