• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife needs bbc

• Thread starterchris73
  • Start date
C

chris73

i think my wife needs a bbc as she keeps telling me about how many she has had before me,i was a little shocked but do you think i should let her try again ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit,what a fucking rack! My bwc is available if she wants it.

i take it you like her titties...

Chris, give her some weekend passes right away. Be a darling and let the black bulls give her a vigorous jiggy-jig as often as possible.

It's up tp you! If you and your wife think it's an enrichement of your sexual life! & (if I was a betting man) don't forget to post the pics for proof

charliePaker

What Are Some Of The Fillthy Nasty Things Your Sexy Wife Told You The Nigger Said And Did To Her While They Were Fucking And Cuming In Her? Did You Cock Get Hard Listening While She Told You? Just Think How Good It Would Feel To Jerk Off Watching Your Wife Getting A Good Fucking By A Group Of Big Black Cock Niggers

she used to tell me how once she was at a party and got it on with this black guy,she told me how big he was and that when she sucked him off she could only just past his head.and how two of his mates joined in and treated her like a slut (as she likes)and yes it did get me hard as she described how they all cum over her after.

do you think shes the sort that would attract attention from bbc.

Go for it!

Chris, you should let her if that's what she wants. But, I'd make her do it when you're able to watch and video it. When you see your woman taking another man's dick inside, and see her getting seeded bareback, it will make you cum a thousand times. It's even better to see her taking a BBC.

Users who are viewing this thread