Wife Paid to Suck

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
My wife Jean was VERY popular in college and started doing bachelor parties her second year. She had C-cup breasts since early in High school and once she got birth Control to (regulate her period) she was soon D cup and about a year and a half later DD. She is quite boyish otherwise. You know, wearing hair real short, no make-up, a couple of sports and a fan of others.

Anyway, the first time she did a party she thought it would be just dancing and stripping to topless. She was surprised, but also pleased when the young men started offering her money to give them blow jobs. I am a little over 4 years younger but was best friends with her. She thought of me as a GF. I had never done anything sexual or even very intimate with her. I sure loved seeing her in a bathing suit though.

I am sure it was the Best Man offering her pay to suck off the groom to be. She did it and then was told by the man who paid her that she should include him. She is very good at it but does not just suck off ANYBODY, even now. Of course I am still more like a GF to her and she encrouged me to do this with ANY man who would let a boi.

I was 18 when I had a car but we would often go together to these things with me being like her helper (and ******). For 2 years before I got a car i would do this for her with her father's car or my grandfather's. I was the early and mid 80's so we were reading everything we could about certain viruses. At this point I will hope I have written in the correct forum and invite responses of any kind.
luv, MsGary

How are things now. This is something interesting from the past, but how are the dynamics now ?

Some pictures would help !

Just now referred back to this thread and I think you are right so I will do exactly that very soon. Thank you for your post.
I am called heather now but still legally male.
love, miss gary

Would love to hear some of your exploits.

Hi 2 wheel.
If you mean MY adventures you should probably look in the sissy section just above this one. I have posted 100's of times on mine and other threads.
Thank you for your interest. i am not involved in wife sex life any more. But I can give reports now and then about how things have gone fore new. I guess you may also like to hear that we are still married and very happy in most ways.
love, MsGary (Heatehr)

Thanks I'll take a peek.

If you have a favorite, please link me and I'll be sure to read it first.

Hi again 2 wheel. Thanks for follow up. I have at leasr commented in a LOT of the recent sissy threads and the earlier (farther) you go back the better taste you will get from the posts. They kind of build through time either responding to other people's comments (even moms) or just over time either starting in what was then the present OR as I remember things. I have never kept any journals or notes and I remember stuff better from my teens and early 20's better than more recent. I am 48 now

Sex of any kind from a woman's perspective is so very different from a man's.

Unlike women men are such visual creatures.

My wife has had a very active sex life before I met her. According to her she has had sex with more than 300 men. She also added that she was being very conservative with that estimate.

Whenever the subject comes up I get an instant erection. I want to hear details. I bring the subject up cause it makes me so horny, she accuses me of throwing it up in her face. I cannot get her to understand that is not the case that I want to hear the juicy stuff, that I'm NOT passing judgement.

Of course that is my perspective, not hers. If she would document, even write about it like you have, it'd probably be a great read. Getting all worked up just writing this about her.

My wife, like yours, has been fucked my 100`s of guys and a few women.
Easily average of 2 a month for 30 years together plus when she was a teenager probably 2/3 a week easily.
She was a very easy lay while at school having a few guys in an afternoon free session often.

Artery reading this post a few weeks ago about charging for blow jobs, for a laugh while on holiday I got a few guys to pay her €10 a time. Over the two weeks she earned €80 ..a few repeat customers. She loved it ..being used as a slut she enjoys more than anything.

She bought a dress with the money which we will call her slut uniform she can wear it when she meets new guys.

Wow, that's nearly a thousand guys.

Slut, huh, we so quickly apply labels. Webster defines slut as: a promiscuous woman and defines promiscuous as: not restricted to one sexual partner.

So I guess the labels are accurate. Buy you're the lucky one as your wife still fucks and sucks. My wife has stopped, EVERYONE including me, I think she trying to regain her virginity.

Yes she has always been easy. I think being fucked by so many guys is the reason she doesn't cum while being fucked. She only cums when she's fingering herself, she likes a little pain on her clot, uses her nails in it.
Most guys get frustrated at not being able to make her cum. Luckily there are enough to usebherbforvwhat she is, she gets her kicks from being used as a slut. Strange but great fun.

My wife is multi-orgasmic and always has been. Before me, with me and with toys. She is s bit older now and things are different but her 1st orgasm wouldn't take more than 2 minutes. Each was more intense than the prior until she was too sensitive.

I'd love for her to get back into her slut ways. I've told her she can fuck anyone she wants, whenever she wants. There are 2 rules: 1-she must tell whomever that I'm OK with it, 2-she must tell me details when and if I ask. So far she hasn't taken me up on it.

Shame to let a perfectly good pussy go to waste.

Why don't you dare her to try and get fucked. Bet her that she couldn't still pull a guy. My wife would do it just to prove me wrong and that she can pull a guy if she wanted one.

Would she object if you got a mate over to fuck her as a surprise.

hi 2-wheel, I have read many of your posts since you asked me the questions. I know your point of view now.
Also, My wife has stopped all intercourse also. She had menopause early and sex become painful a few years later. She is on other meds for things and does not even want to hear about meds for painful sex nor lubes. I have not gotten hard on since i was 34 anyway. Around that time she helped me jack off a few times and when she goes out with old male friends i do not know if she sucks them off. Most of them are gay but they act real guilty around me so I do not know.
She is only woman I know or have heard of that gives better blow jobs than i do. Of course she showed me or told me many little techniques for different types of men and their cocks.
love you all, luv COCK, MsGary

2-wheel, thanks for looking at 'sissified'. I really appreciate it. Can you believe a site like this will allow that forum? the threads get pretty extreme.
And if you are respectful, the Black Men who look in are great. Many of them really do have 12 inches. I am starting to like the ones who are 5'5/5'6 but have full thick 8 or 9 inch Cocks. My told me there were lots of men like that. She likes football players with 10+
WE are big Buffalo Bills fans and root for them to com back. Anyway, she used to "perform" at some of their wilder parties. She is hoping to get a call from them now that the Jills are not helping them with guests.
I got to Meet Pete M but I do not think he took his pants down for many girls. I can imagine what a super cocks he had-probably red hair around it too. She really liked Jim Kelly too but will not say yes or no whether she got WITH him. O think may be sworn to secret.
I happen to have gotten with more basketballs players---just worked that way but they have been amazing too.
luv, MsGary

I don't follow sports, so the names have no meaning to me.

As far as black men. I've been with a few, generally I don't see any difference. Cocks aren't any bigger, either fatter or longer than white guys. Nor do they cum differently, taste or appearance.

Interesting that you do not see a difference. I know my favorite are Italian men for their good sized cocks and the delicious flavor and smell and the taste of their cum. also Volume of semen is high among ital men even when they get older. I grew up in Italian neighborhood even though I am English and Irish.
I adored my ital BoyFriends more than they knew-as well as their dads. Two of my favorites died when age 45. There was great sad ness in the neighborhood. Will have to tell more later. This was at a time when guys were either VERY proud of their heritage or they denied it. I did not know the difference for Sicilian until I was young adult.

I also want to tell here that i got over my jealousy and envy long before I ever got engaged to my wife jean. I just watched the Movie "The Client List" and I was shocked how different it was with the football star married to the beauty queen (Jennifer Love Hewitt). Based on a true story but I realized how different it is Me being married to Blow Job Jean compared to the movie. I actually saw her give her first paid blow job when she was 20. We married when she was 31. She made sure my first sex with a woman was not with her. She actually arranged that date. Dates. My mom was very pleased that i was not longer a virgin to Women. Mom still doe snot know that I had gotten a vasectomy 3 years before and is convinced her two white grandsons are by me. One looks like Jean and acts just like me---other than sexuality. The other looks and acts like me and his sexuality is ambiguous. So, who knows.

My wife's fantasy which she plays out is to meet young guys while dressed like a slut in cheap bars and let herself be pimped out. From strolling the street to being taken into a back room at a bar to having dates arranged for her at cheap motels or frat parties, she gets paid for sex, but most of it goes to her BF. She doesn't need the $. She makes tons in business. She just loves being a cheap ho.

Back before we became completely open I was cumming clean with him about a few guys I had been screwing for awhile. This was suggested, by him not myself. I liked the idea more for the easy cash. Around a year later I met a guy in the military who introduced a few of his friends to me. So for the awhile Id get calls randomly when they were around. Hub knew about it but I never would tell him about it till after getting back or a few times in a text if asked were i was. he. he:) Since then A few other opportunities have come up that I got on. Its always been a great and i love the spontaneity