Wife Passionately Kissing Other Man

• Thread starterPanawife
  • Start date
johnmasters said:
As much as I want to I've never seen my wife getting fucked but I have watched her being kissed and groped especially at parties. There was one party where she and a neighbour disappeared for a while. Apparently they went back to his house and he got his cock out for her to see. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it, his wife came looking for him and they all returned to the party. Later in the evening the remaining guests paired off and started kissing and groping one another. No one got naked or fucked. My wife was with the same guy and, while he was kissing her, his hands were all over her body. I was a little distracted as I was fingering a shaved pussy at the time.
Yes! I years ago when I was single, I was invited to a wedding as “friend” with a tall 5’10 brunette, slim to medium “swimmers” build body, tan, hazel eyes. above average looking woman. I liked her, she liked me. I had just met her 1 week before. I actually caught her outside in the reception party car port! Making out in some married guys car half fycking naked grind fycking on top of him. She saw me and showed me her “hush finger” waved me over to watch. She rolled the window down told me to take my dick out. So I did, got soo hard in an instant. At the same time smelling the aroma of cock, pussy and cum all inside the guys car. So through the passenger window she sucked me as if it were the last! It was pretty good couple of minutes of her sucking and grinding, watching her body shake from cumming, I shot a whole shit load down her throat, she took every drop as she was fucking this guy! Amazing! She whispered keep an eye out for us? Sure I told her, hurry up! So rolled up the window finished in 5 minutes while the guy came 3 times! Cumm dumped all inside of her! She came running over to me her dress a little wrinkled. She got her make up redone in her car. She asked if that was hot. And of course it was! I came soo fucking hard! She said she had never had so much cumm dumped inside of her at the same time! We went back in to the reception. That’s when she fessed up about the married guy she just fucked a very well known attorney in the area. And had 4 kids! Dropping her off at her condo, I asked her if she could do this threesome thing again with the same guy. He agreed quickly so threesomes happened 1-2 times a month! It was hot! I did this for 2 months, found a keeper so I stopped the threesomes. This keeper I met was a freak to if I gave her enough alcohol!

Reactions: MWMintoIR and whitewife696969
h5t6ca said:
How often does she do it?

h5t6ca said:
How often does she do it?
They used to fuck and kiss a couple times a month for over 8 years.

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and Panawife
Bibob said:
Why is she now your ex wife?
Her lover married another woman. His new wife was friends with my wife, and the new wife asked mine not to fuck him anymore. After a couple years, my wife became unbearable to be around, so we split. Thinking back, I now realize she needed a man, and if I'd thought of that then, I could have found her another lover.

My wife getting a kiss on her lips by our friend

69.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969, DaveJ and drackdrap
My cuck hurts when I kiss other men like this

-1 best kiss 26.gif

Reactions: evertvm, MixedbbcLA, jackhamr and 5 others