• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife pic

• Thread starteremac
  • Start date
emac said:
Yes, I do. r2.JPGSuzy.jpg

You do indeed. You said you are new to the scene, I don't think you'll be new for long as she looks like she was made and is ready to be fucked a lot by many different men. Is that what you are looking for, to have her fucked a lot? Can you tell us something about your particular approach to the lifestyle?

So far we have "entertained" 3 different men. It's fun for both of us since I am always present. She is 10 years younger than I am, putting her in her mid-forties. She has had a sexual re-awakening in the last year and we thought we would try something different. She in nearly insatiable sexually and can suck and fuck for hours on end. She fucked a new guy last night and we are meeting with a guy she fucked before again tonight for drinks and sex.

This is what she looked like after we got home last night. ; ) sue.jpg

That is so hot bro, she is hot..love watching her get fucked like that. Love her skin, real nice. Please post a lot more!

emac said:
This is what she looked like after we got home last night. ; ) sue.jpg

Wow! How many guys were there? That pussy looks fucking destroyed. Oh what I wouldn't give for a taste of that!

Just one guy. But, he was pretty well hung and he fucked the shit out of her.

Users who are viewing this thread