• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife said i have a small dick

• Thread startermalisbitch
  • Start date

malisbitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2010
my wife tells me everyday i have a small dick and that she misses being fucked by a big cock, but she still won't cuck me. anyone have any advice on getting her to do it

Sounds like she will get there herself dude - just will take the right man!

welcome to the small dick club. My wife used to and still does tell me that everyday but now she does get fucked By men with BBC's. She may still find a guy with a big cock so do not give up hope. Do not push or try to force her to do it. Let her move at her own speed.

thanks for the advice guys. right now she is telling me that a big cock is not important just that she miss being fucked by one

So can I ask for exact measurements of guys who are in the small dick club?
And do you feel your dick is useless? :)

my dick is 4'' and yes my wife thinks its useless

you need advice PM me

my dick is 4 to 4.5 inches so yes it is small and i think useless every time we fuck she has to make herself cum as i can not do it for her

learn to use your mouth. i can give my wife a better orgasm with my mouth then any cock can

Maybe she is fucking other guys but doesn't even want to give you the satisfaction knowing that it turns you on.

Now that's a mean bitch if thats the case

curious...is there a part of u that is turned on that she thinks u have a small dick?

I'm 2 inches hard get a strapon from the adult shop, we're all happy here

i have a small cock and had a preejucalation problem. that continued for about a month and she was getting frustrated and finally she decided tht she needs real sex. She went out for it and found it.

to answer the question from dannio about if i get turned on by her saying i have a small dick the answer is yes. i don't have a premature ejaculation problem. i only have trouble making her cum. she is generally used to being fucked by guys with big cocks as she used to sell her pussy for money. she has also told me she has been with guys that was only about one inch when hard. if she wanted to fuck another guy i would not have a problem with it. my only concern is her being happy

I too get aroused hearing that I'm small and I'm not tiny, but skinny as hell. I measure 5.5" long x 4.25" around.
I have loved the cuckold fantasy for many years and a number of years ago, when I had an amicable split with a girlfriend, during an msn chat she opened up qnd told me I never made her come like other men have been able to. I remember our first time and how loose it felt. She said a few days before we had sex, she had sex with an old fuck buddy who was black and had a thick 8 inches.
I was more aroused hearing the truth of how unsatisfied she was and also the humiliation tha shed talked to her friends and sister, all people I'd gotten to know well, and told them I had a "dick that was childlike" - her words. I asked of their response and she said they all said "aw your poor girl" etc.
She prompted me to ask ex girlfriends and of 4 I managed to contact and chat with 2 said I was silly and size didn't matter, the other two backed her up.
One said I felt like a feather being waved around inside her, where she felt sensation occasionally. The other who I only had one night with and we were still good friends, said it was the worst sex shed had and that she hardly felt me inside her.
These comments still arouse me greatly! I wish my wife would be so honest, she doesn't like to talk of such things :-(

my wife says she feels ripped off and its not fair as I am 6" and the average is 6.5"

Thinfella said:
I too get aroused hearing that I'm small and I'm not tiny, but skinny as hell.

I measure 5.5" long x 4.25" around.

I have loved the cuckold fantasy for many years and a number of years ago, when I had an amicable split with a girlfriend, during an msn chat she opened up qnd told me I never made her come like other men have been able to.

I remember our first time and how loose it felt. She said a few days before we had sex, she had sex with an old fuck buddy who was black and had a thick 8 inches.

I was more aroused hearing the truth of how unsatisfied she was and also the humiliation tha shed talked to her friends and sister, all people I'd gotten to know well, and told them I had a "dick that was childlike" - her words.

I asked of their response and she said they all said "aw your poor girl" etc.

She prompted me to ask ex girlfriends and of 4 I managed to contact and chat with 2 said I was silly and size didn't matter, the other two backed her up.

One said I felt like a feather being waved around inside her, where she felt sensation occasionally.

The other who I only had one night with and we were still good friends, said it was the worst sex shed had and that she hardly felt me inside her.

These comments still arouse me greatly! I wish my wife would be so honest, she doesn't like to talk of such things :-(

She needs to visit that black man with a thick 8 inch cock - and you need to tell her that you feel most stressed out that your small penis is INADEQUATE and you have LET HER DOWN.

Tell her that she needs to stop pretending that she only needs your penis,
that you will feel a hell of lot better about your inadequacy if she tops up her sex life with bigger cock. Call it your gift to her to PROVE that you love her and want her to have a full sexual expression.

Remind her that if she had married a much bigger cock, her sex life would have been HEAPS BETTER - and you want to make amends by giving her permission to set aside the marriage vows DISCRETELY so that your marriage remains intact.

Ask her to try bigger cock for three months as a trial, and then she can decide if she wants to continue.

Emphasize how terrible you have been feeling because you know she NEEDS more loving. Tell her she is a wonderful wife and deserves "top shelf sex", and that because you care about her, you absolutely NEED to see her take her opportunities.

When she takes her first Bull, shower her with red roses to show you appreciate her "accepting your gift".

If your penis is not a "tight fit" in a toilet roll, it is less than desirable, so you need to put more emphasis on oral licking of the clitoris to orgasm, before you stick your wick in her tunnel.

If your cock can't slide inside a toilet roll because it is too thick, you are above average and can wear a proud smile all day long.

I have a lot of time for men who admit they can't give their wives all the sex she needs, because it shows they truly care about their wife's happiness. Wives who do not get enough sex are usually hard to live with.

If your wife is grumpy, she might need help from a Bull to "sort matters out". Steam-powered vibrators were invented to increase the income of Doctors who were getting tired hands frigging off frustrated wives in England. Those were the days when husbands did not know that women needed more than a two minute poking from their husbands.

I heard of a woman who was very stressed out with life, and her Doctor sent her to a Commune where the leader ordered four women to strip her and hold her down on her back.

He licked her pussy vigorously for an hour before she had a earthquake orgasm. Then he got up and said, "you will be okay now", and after a sleep she suddenly realised that months and months of bitchiness had disappeared from her life, and her life improved dramatically. She was angry at being held down and been ****** to show her nakedness, but she realised that it had been for her own good.

It is DEFINITELY UNFAIR for a husband to allow his inadequacy to stand in the way of his wife's sexual expression. He needs to convince her that their marriage will stay as strong as a rock, despite her sleeping with a few bulls of her choice. By taking over some of the household duties and baby sitting the children, a husband can free up his wife so she can go out with her girlfriends who can help her find suitable bulls.

Before a man gets married, he should think about what he can do for his wife if he finds his penis is not doing the job. Ideally, he will talk matters through with his fiance, so that if he proves to be inadequate, she won't feel bad about getting a bull to shaft her q year or two into the marriage.

There was a time in the past when the role of a Best Man at the wedding was to make sure the wife became pregnant within a reasonable time; and if she didn't he would help the husband out so that they could have a family. Some Roman Catholic Priests also performed this duty if the couple asked for it, but you will find it difficult to get anyone to admit that this used to happen - was one of the reasons that Priests remained celebate.

Wow! You've certainly spelt it all out to me there Saraha :) much of what you said I agree with and can relate to. I will PM you, as there's much to discuss and personal things that effect the way I should handle things I think.
Thanks. Big thanks!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread