• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife sending me on date

• Thread starterhburgcuck
  • Start date

hburgcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2011
For the last few weeks I've been trying to get my wife to hook me up with one of her friends. After a few days she said she would see what she could do for me. Then last night she informs me that she has setup a date for me on Saturday and puts a condom in my pocket and tells me she wants me to think about all the fun I'm going to have Saturday everytime I put my hand in my pocket. Needless to say I'm very excited and hoping it's her friend Nicole from work who she knows I have a massive crush on, but she won't tell me.

Well, a few minutes ago she sent me a text saying David will pick me up tommorrow at 6 and that when he's done with that condom she gave me to bring it back home to her. So apparently she set me up with her gay friend.

I text her back saying thats not what I had in mind, but she said I asked for it and she couldn't allow me to make her disappoint her friend.

What should I do? I really don't want to do this, but I don't want to make her mad either.

I hate to say this but a cuck has little say!

I don't see as you have a choice, and she my well know what you need better than you. You may enjoy it.

Attachments

• 129529754.jpg
    129529754.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 357
  • 214867079.jpg
    214867079.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 351
  • 688751421.jpg
    688751421.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 364
  • 360572296.jpg
    360572296.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 362
  • Made2Last4Everr.jpg
    Made2Last4Everr.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 394
Did she specifically say the condom was for you to wear? Just saying, maybe you're supposed to give it to your date!

Go With It

There are lots of guys on this site that would love to have their wives set them up for a date with a bi/gay guy. Sounds like you should do this and make sure your wife's friend can report back on how good you were.

Well, she has made it pretty clear that I don't have a choice unless I want her to fuck my brother and I definitely don't want her to do that.

She said she wants me to bring the condom back home suck his cum out of it and fill her pussy up with it. Still not really crazy about this, but she did promise that if I did good and stopped complaining she would let me watch her and her friend from work mess around afterwards.

I'm really nervous and scared about all of this, I've never done anything with another guy other than a couple of times she has made me grab her old bf's cock and guide it into her, but other than that I've never even touched another guy. I'm really scared that if I do this she may tell people about it.

Any advice? How can I get out of this?

David will know what to do if he is gay, so you will be taught on the job. Admit that your ass is virginal, and he will know how to be "gentle". Even girls are scared the first time, but they soon get into the swing of things and keep lining up for more "helpings".

What does it matter if she does tell other people? Most of them probably have been bi-curious and had a "taste", even if they don't admit THEY LIKED IT.

Don't let your wife down, she has your best interest at heart. You have to earn more brownie ponts before you will be allowed to bed down with her best friend.

Well...if you don't want this to happen you have a list of things to do.

Tell her "no" and that you're not gay. If you want to try some cock it will be the cock of your choice, not hers. Sure, this was cute little trick and all but you're not amused.

Tell your "wife" that your family is off limits. If your brother is milling about waiting to fuck your wife then you tell your brother that if he fucks your wife not only will you never speak to him again but that you'll refuse to ever be in his presence again. He can explain to your family why you aren't showing up to Christmas dinner. Also explain to him that he'll look awfully funny walking around with a shovel sticking out his skull.

Call David yourself and say, "Hey bro, sorry to tell you this but my wife made some promises that I have no intention of keeping for her. I know you're disappointed but if you're really angry you should take it up with her." Click.

Tell your wife you want to fuck Nicole and to see if she can arrange that.

Oh gosh...is there some integral part of this story I'm ******* of? Gee I hope not. I'd feel awfully silly. :)

Hburgcuck,

hburgcuck said:
.... A few minutes ago my wife sent me a text saying [her friend] David will pick me up tommorrow at 6 and when he's done with that condom she gave me, to bring it back home to her. So apparently she set me up with her gay friend.

Ah, yes... many married women who take lovers don't like the idea of their cuckolds pursuing other women. Rather, they want and expect their cuckolds to remain faithful. Obviously, your wife is among them. So, since you have been agitating for "outside sex," she has adopted the obvious solution... she has set you up to be fucked by another man who is gay.

Your situation is not unique. Other married women have adopted your wife's solution of her "cuckold who wants to stray" problem. Melscuck's wife, for instance, set him up to be fucked by a gay man whenever she's fucking her lover. He seems to like it; he discovered he's bisexual, evidently.

hburgcuck said:
I text'd my wife back, saying that's not what I had in mind... but she said I asked for it, and she can't allow me to make her disappoint her [gay] friend.

Your wife is right, of course...

hburgcuck said:
What should I do? I really don't want to do this...

You should obey your wife. View it as a new experience that will expand your sexual horizons and your insight into an important subgroup of society...

hburgcuck said:
...but I don't want to make my wife mad, either.

If you displease your wife, you can be sure your life as her cuckold will take a turn for the worse. I really don't recommend it...

hburgcuck said:
My wife has made it pretty clear that I don't have a choice unless I want her to fuck my brother, and I definitely don't want her to do that.

Already you can see the consequences of disobedience looming before you. No doubt that would only be the beginning...

hburgcuck said:
She said she wants me to bring the condom back home, suck his cum out of it, and fill her pussy up with it. I'm still not really crazy about this, but she did promise that if I do good and stop complaining she will let me watch her and her friend from work mess around afterwards.

Your wife's request is entirely reasonable, and promising to reward you by "letting you watch" later is very generous of her. (BTW, is "her friend from work" a male or female lover...?)

hburgcuck said:
I'm really nervous and scared about all of this. I've never done anything with another guy, other than a couple of times she made me grab her old bf's cock and guide it into her. Other than that, I've never even touched another guy.

Relax. When David picks you up at 6, just explain to him you're new at this. He will take it from there, and put you at ease.

hburgcuck said:
I'm really scared that if I do this she may tell people about it.

There's nothing you can do about that one way or the other, so don't worry about it. If your wife chooses to mention this to her woman friends... she will, and/or if she chooses to mention this to her male lover... she will. What she says to others about you and her relationship with you is entirely up to her... it's her prerogative.

hburgcuck said:
Any advice? How can I get out of this?

You can't. The train is leaving the station. Your wife has decided your fate, in a sense. Your duty as her cuckold is to obey her, and learn to like it.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hburgcuck,

Your wife's request is entirely reasonable, and promising to reward you by "letting you watch" later is very generous of her. (BTW, is "her friend from work" a male or female lover...?)

—Custer

It's a female, the one I was really hoping she would hook me up with.

When she got home we talked about it and she told me she's not doing it to be mean or anything rather that she really just wants to know what it's like for me when she goes out but she doesn't want me going out with another woman. She did promise me that it would be just a one time thing and that if I did it she would let me watch her and her friend and that she may even let me join in if her friend wants me to.

So after talking to her I don't think she really has evil intentions, it's just something she wants to experience and I'm coming around to the idea of giving it a try.

not_this_shit_again.jpg..............:confused:

hburgcuck said:

When she got home we talked about it and she told me she's not doing it to be mean or anything rather that she really just wants to know what it's like for me when she goes out but she doesn't want me going out with another woman. She did promise me that it would be just a one time thing and that if I did it she would let me watch her and her friend and that she may even let me join in if her friend wants me to.

So after talking to her I don't think she really has evil intentions, it's just something she wants to experience and I'm coming around to the idea of giving it a try.
You've got to hit that hard. Remember, this is a your wife's co-worker so you have to make a good impression. ;)

Oh for crying out loud, it's just a cock. It's not going to bite you.

hburgcuck ..

I wish I had seen this earlier. I would have had a few exercises for you to try before you made a decision. If you do decide to go and have confusion or questions about the way you are handling it, please message me. I'd like to help.

Doc

Well just got back. Wife decided to come with us, we went to eat and then went back to his place. We went in and sat on the couch he undressed and wanted me to suck his cock which I did, and it really wasn't that bad, a little strange at first but after a minute or two I didn't really mind it. Then he pulled me up and unbuttoned my pants and started stroking my cock then he turned me around and bent me over putting my head in my wife's lap and lubed himself up. As he was rubbing his cock on my asshole my wife told him to stop and he did.

She said she didn't really want to make me do it, she just wanted to see if I would. Then she said she still wanted to have her pussy filled with his cum. So she reached over grabbed his cock and took his condom off. Then she pushed him down on the couch and mounted him. After a few minutes he went limp so she got off and started sucking his cock, after about a minute she told me to come finish the job for her. So I leaned over and resumed sucking his cock and then put it back in her when he started cumming.

On the way home all she talked about was how proud she was that I was willing to do that for her. Unfortunately she also said she's not going to let me join her and her friend, but I can still watch. But all in all it wasn't a bad night.

Hmmm ..

Perhaps he's an open minded gay man.

In my experiences, actual gay men are more disgusted by being inside of a woman than straight men are about any homosexual activity.

They are rather adamant about it. Gay men have a great deal of pride about their sexuality and actually have much more strict guidelines and boundaries about gender roles than heterosexual males. There is no gray area for them, as a rule.

Again, perhaps he's an open minded gay man.

Doc

Angevin said:
Well...if you don't want this to happen you have a list of things to do.

Tell her "no" and that you're not gay. If you want to try some cock it will be the cock of your choice, not hers. Sure, this was cute little trick and all but you're not amused.

Tell your "wife" that your family is off limits. If your brother is milling about waiting to fuck your wife then you tell your brother that if he fucks your wife not only will you never speak to him again but that you'll refuse to ever be in his presence again. He can explain to your family why you aren't showing up to Christmas dinner. Also explain to him that he'll look awfully funny walking around with a shovel sticking out his skull.

Call David yourself and say, "Hey bro, sorry to tell you this but my wife made some promises that I have no intention of keeping for her. I know you're disappointed but if you're really angry you should take it up with her." Click.

Tell your wife you want to fuck Nicole and to see if she can arrange that.

Oh gosh...is there some integral part of this story I'm ******* of? Gee I hope not. I'd feel awfully silly. :)

Where does, "brotherly love" come in, and "keeping it in the family" apply?

Back Biblical times, if your brother died, you inherited all his worldly goods including his camels, donkeys, goats, sheep, horses, servants, wife, children, in-laws, bank accounts, debts, clothes, etc.

YES, you had to take your sister-in-law as an extra wife and your current wife knew there was no welfare system - that had not been invented.

If all five of your brothers died in battle, you overnight had six wives to sleep with on a roster system (the wives decided the roster usually, as they had to get along with each other).

(not sure what it would be like with 6 mother-in-laws EXCEPT THAT WOMEN HAD TO OBEY MEN or their bums could be swished, slapped or spanked.

Brothers usually helped each to select wives that were attractive, as it might be a bit stressful if your sister-in-law was hard-on-the-eye and you had to take her as your wife later on.

Just imagine a world where men were chattels and women sold them at Auction and put them to do the chores - the shoe on the other foot?

Of course, cuckolds are almost like chattels, depending on how deep they are into the lifestyle.

For thousands of years, men said that educating girls was a waste of money, they only needed to be able to cook and clean and lay on their backs.

Now women seem to be taking over the world, and cuckold dreams are manifesting into reality as quickly as the internet is giving male gender more forum time to ADMIT THEIR NAUGHTY SECRET DESIRES.

And it must surely be therapeutic for men to share their secrets rather than to bottle them up and feel disappointed that they were too scared to ask for what they needed out of life.

It is mostly better for men to let women rule the roost as it is FAR TOO HARD TO GUESS WHAT A WOMEN IS THINKING. Let her be BOSS, then your stress levels can fall off as you move into the MODE OF FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.

Don't think, just obey your wife, so you will get more gold stars on the wall chart that records how much effort you put into doing the chores she set you.

If you are not getting enough gold stars, you definitely know that you are disappointing her - that is the clue to TRY HARDER to please her.

If you please your wife, she will roll out the priviledges she has been witholding from you.

hburgcuck said:
Well just got back. Wife decided to come with us, we went to eat and then went back to his place. We went in and sat on the couch he undressed and wanted me to suck his cock which I did, and it really wasn't that bad, a little strange at first but after a minute or two I didn't really mind it. Then he pulled me up and unbuttoned my pants and started stroking my cock then he turned me around and bent me over putting my head in my wife's lap and lubed himself up. As he was rubbing his cock on my asshole my wife told him to stop and he did.

She said she didn't really want to make me do it, she just wanted to see if I would. Then she said she still wanted to have her pussy filled with his cum. So she reached over grabbed his cock and took his condom off. Then she pushed him down on the couch and mounted him. After a few minutes he went limp so she got off and started sucking his cock, after about a minute she told me to come finish the job for her. So I leaned over and resumed sucking his cock and then put it back in her when he started cumming.

On the way home all she talked about was how proud she was that I was willing to do that for her. Unfortunately she also said she's not going to let me join her and her friend, but I can still watch. But all in all it wasn't a bad night.
Well...I'm glad it turned out ok for you but I'm confused.
hburgcuck said:

What happened there? I take it this was a bait and switch?

Saraha said:
Where does, "brotherly love" come in, and "keeping it in the family" apply?

Back Biblical times, if your brother died, you inherited all his worldly goods including his camels, donkeys, goats, sheep, horses, servants, wife, children, in-laws, bank accounts, debts, clothes, etc.

YES, you had to take your sister-in-law as an extra wife and your current wife knew there was no welfare system - that had not been invented.

If all five of your brothers died in battle, you overnight had six wives to sleep with on a roster system (the wives decided the roster usually, as they had to get along with each other).

(not sure what it would be like with 6 mother-in-laws EXCEPT THAT WOMEN HAD TO OBEY MEN or their bums could be swished, slapped or spanked.

Brothers usually helped each to select wives that were attractive, as it might be a bit stressful if your sister-in-law was hard-on-the-eye and you had to take her as your wife later on.

Just imagine a world where men were chattels and women sold them at Auction and put them to do the chores - the shoe on the other foot?

Of course, cuckolds are almost like chattels, depending on how deep they are into the lifestyle.

For thousands of years, men said that educating girls was a waste of money, they only needed to be able to cook and clean and lay on their backs.

Now women seem to be taking over the world, and cuckold dreams are manifesting into reality as quickly as the internet is giving male gender more forum time to ADMIT THEIR NAUGHTY SECRET DESIRES.

And it must surely be therapeutic for men to share their secrets rather than to bottle them up and feel disappointed that they were too scared to ask for what they needed out of life.

It is mostly better for men to let women rule the roost as it is FAR TOO HARD TO GUESS WHAT A WOMEN IS THINKING. Let her be BOSS, then your stress levels can fall off as you move into the MODE OF FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.

Don't think, just obey your wife, so you will get more gold stars on the wall chart that records how much effort you put into doing the chores she set you.

If you are not getting enough gold stars, you definitely know that you are disappointing her - that is the clue to TRY HARDER to please her.

If you please your wife, she will roll out the priviledges she has been witholding from you.
I subscribe to a different view of the world not that i have much desire to debate which one is the correct one.

But with the brother thing, yeah, I know all about "back in the day" but this is a bit different. He isn't dead. He's alive and his wife is threatening to fuck a family member if he doesn't comply with her wishes to do something he didn't want to do. I understand if being a cuck is your thing but i also understand the desire to not have your wife be with someone you're related to. To my mind, it's kinda gross. But it can also present complications down the road between his brother and himself. Considering this, the high divorce rate, especially among those engaged in an alternative sexual lifestyle I'd say it's a legitimate thing to be hesitant about and a good place to draw the line. If my brother's wife approached me it would freak me out. I also understand that in reality people have their limits in whatever activities they might be pursuing and I respect them...well...for the most part. ;)

I have been in similar set ups and found them very rewarding. Too bad she stopped you from taking that cock in your ass. Eating pussy while on your hands and knees is VERY rewarding. And you know, the two of them are staring into each others eyes connecting. He sort of pushes you into her with every thrust and she strokesthe back of your head saying Fuck Him. Take that cock you *****.

When it is the other way around, it is nice to see her sucking his cock while you pound her overflowing pussy. When she is leaking his cum on your balls, you lose all control.

Were you disappointed at not getting cock in your ass

HTML:
David will know what to do if he is gay, so you will be taught on the job. Admit that your ass is virginal, and he will know how to be "gentle". Even girls are scared the first time, but they soon get into the swing of things and keep lining up for more "helpings".

What does it matter if she does tell other people? Most of them probably have been bi-curious and had a "taste", even if they don't admit THEY LIKED IT.

Don't let your wife down, she has your best interest at heart. You have to earn more brownie ponts before you will be allowed to bed down with her best friend.

Many men will envy you for having an understanding wife. Swingers fuck each other's spouses, but cuckolds do not as a rule fuck other women, but do service other men. You like the taste of cock and will like it in your bottom even better.

Split or go with the flow.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 1trainer.jpg
    1trainer.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 3CByqiZQ.jpg
    3CByqiZQ.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 704_05bran004.jpg
    704_05bran004.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 800px-Order-cuckoldry-ca1815-French-satire.jpg
    800px-Order-cuckoldry-ca1815-French-satire.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 208
The original concept of a "Best Man" at a wedding was to get the bride pregnant if her husband could not achieve that within a couple of years of marriage. The Roman Catholic Priests used to sometimes provide a "Helping Hand Service" which was not talked about, as RC wives were ideally meant to have seven children and hand a boy and a girl over to the Church so they could become Priest and Nun.

"Keeping it in the family" sometimes meant the groom's brother or wife's Father-in-Law providing the sperm by natural mating if the Groom turned out to be infertile. When the desire for children won't go away, a wife can consider other options that don't cost any pennies.

Users who are viewing this thread