• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife-Sharer or Cuckold?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I would like to have a discussion about the difference between a man who shares his wife's pussy with other men, and the cuckold whose wife shares her pussy with other men, but without her husbands permission or cooperation.

Several of the men who visit this site talk about being "Cuckolds", yet they tell how they are actively involved in finding other men to fuck their wives. This does not, in my opinion, describe "cuckoldom".

In my way of thinking, if a man willingly takes part if making his wife's pussy available for other men to fuck, then he is NOT a Cuckold: He is a "Wife-Sharer"!

It was only during my first marriage that I was a Cuckold, because my wife was fucking with other men behind my back. Given the standards of the day, when I learned of it, I was most upset and "suffered" greatly. The low point for me was when she told me "I'll fuck with any guy I want to and there's not a damned thing you can do about it!"

She was right, of course, that there was nothing I could do, short of "doing her in" and that was not an option. The only choice I had, and I truly believe it was the only choice, was to become involved in what she was doing, and since I could not keep her from fucking with other men, my role became that of finding other men to fuck her, which, of course, pleased her greatly!

In that process, I moved from being a Cuckold to being a Wife-Sharer. Before we divorced, a few years later, I was able to come to the point where I actually enjoyed the fact that other men were fucking her, and that changed my life forever!

Since then I have been married twice more. My second wife would not fuck with other men, at least when I knew about it, but I was able to get her naked before lots of other men during the time we were married, and that was, in my opinion, a form of "wife-sharing". Lots of other men, including many of our best friends, were able to liesurely look at her tits and pussy and think to themselves how they would like to fuck her.

I will tell about my third marriage on my next post. I do encourage other men to share with me (us) what they feel the difference is between being a cuckold or a wife-sharer.

Let me hear from you!!

Hey John, I know what you mean, and apparently, by the words and attitudes of this forum, there is a big difference.

I myself am more of a wife-sharer, and greatly enjoy the hotwife lifestyle. I brought my wife along on this journey, she wasn't on this path before I "brainwashed her," as she says.

We have a fantastic sex life together, and we enjoy her escapades too, plus we sometimes get lucky and have threesomes.

The whole humiliation thing, or denial of sex thing does not happen in our marriage, nor are either of us interested or inclined in that direction, nor would I put up with that.

I just enjoy my wife bein' a hotwife, and enjoy tag-teamin' her once in awhile.

So, that seems to be at odds with what most on Cuckolds.com are interested in, and it doesn't surprise me. It seems to me that our ongoing saga (my thread: Wife Went Out and Got Laid!) isn't generating as many comments as it used to, though I continue to add to it whenever we have an adventure to tell.

I'm thinking that is because our story doesn't involve me being humiliated or locked in a cage or denied sex by my wife.

Sorry if that disappoints the majority on this site, but, as I mentioned when I first started posting two years ago, I can't exactly tell my friends (or at least not most of them) about what we've gotten up to, so this website really serves my need to tell someone, and to share the hot times with someone.

I'm sure I could find a Hotwife forum to move my attention to, but at this point, I've been posting here for two years, and I've enjoyed sharing, and I've enjoyed the comments I get, so why move now?

I greatly appreciate those who comment and like to hear our story, and I understand if it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

So, sorry for the long-winded response to your theory/question, but yes, I see a big difference between the true cucks and the wife-sharers...

I'd like to see the thoughts of others posted here.

I agree there is a difference between cuckold & wife-share. I've looked into both & found it to be more fun to share for the both of us then

I like the sexuality. Not in to the humuliation.

And the salty flavor :)

I think that there is a differnece however it's becoming an exceedingly fine one. If a wife-sharer is really into being a sub to his lady I think that begins to edge up to actual cuckolding.

But to be fair REAL cuckolding is when a woman goes out behind her husbands back and bangs other men without him knowing about it. I think the specific meaning is a bit dated.

Wife sharers are usually pretty dominant. They like to direct the action, in my experience.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Good point OP, I've been pretty conflicted until I read this thread!

I guess it's more or a scale, I want someone to fuck my girlfriend, I'd like to watch, and join in, but I'd also like the guy to have a bigger cock than me. I think I'm probably a 3, where 1 is wife sharer, and 10 is cuckold.

I would say we started out sharing. But as things have progressed it's changed into cuckold, she has no intention of stopping if I asked I believe. I've even been told that if I upset her she'll go do stuff and not tell me about it, just hint at it.
So yes there is a difference.

Pretty similar story to Hank - started as a sharer now she is addicted and on her own - could not stop her if I wanted to and she does not need my participation to get bbc.

Hank jones said:
I would say we started out sharing. But as things have progressed it's changed into cuckold, she has no intention of stopping if I asked I believe. I've even been told that if I upset her she'll go do stuff and not tell me about it, just hint at it.
So yes there is a difference.

I am totally a "wife-sharer", it started as my idea and I led her into this lifestyle and she loves to bring to our bed the things that are exciting to me. GTR

When I married my third wife, I knew that she had fucked with lots of other men, so I knew there were all those men out there remembering what it was like to shove their cocks up my wife's pussy.

Since our marriage, she has fucked with her first husband a few times, always with my blessing, and he and I have talked about it. He has told me "C is the best pussy I ever had!"

I have also been able to share her with a friend while I watched. That was the most exciting experience ever, to actually be there to watch as another man shoved his bigger-than-mine cock up her married-to-me cunt and fucked her until she had a screaming orgasm.

I have no interest in fucking other women. The only situation in which I might do it is if it were for the benefit of a friend who had the same feelings I do about watching other men fuck his wife.

Another way that I have practiced "wife-sharing" is to show her naked to other men, and I have been able to do that on many occasions, sometimes at nudist clubs, or by helping them spy on her. Once I even told her "Take your clothes off! I want John to get a look at your tits and pussy!" And, she dutifully did!

I have also taken nude photos of her, and I have shown these to many different men, some of whom know her, but others who were complete strangers. Their reactions are always the same: "Boy, would I love to fuck your wife!" which are the words I enjoy hearing most.

And, I love to be able to say to another man "Fuck My Wife!!"

I recently stumbled onto a site that greatly explains the "wife sharing" aspect, which I fit almost to a t. I will be sharing the site with the wife, as a reading to try and better explain my mindset to her. If you are interested the url is: MFM Guide

Thank You

JustR101 said:
Look up "Wittol", an old term, but it fits well.

Thanks so much, JustR101.
Like SonofJohn, I have pretty much had it up to here with Wittols calling themselves cuckolds. I REALLY HATE guys allowing their gal Pals to fuck around and call themselves cuckolds. I mean, dating is all about fucking around, where's the nastiness in a gal trying out another guy?
I hope Wittol dot com gets up and going and removes all these "jerk offs" off this site - and others.
Cuckolds are men with cheating wives. Once the man allows it, he's a Wittol. If the man "shares" his woman, he's a pimp. And "true" cuckolds are those who NEVER know of their wives' infidelity. Once learned, it is not normally from the wife and the man must endure all that SonofJohn went through. That's a cuckold. A co co, screwed up man who will eventually fall victim to his woman's desires and loose his mind ... thus the term CUCK. (Many say it's from the cucko bird allowing another to impregnate its mate. But in popular definition it means you are fucked up, need help and lost your marbles.

JimOakey said:
Thanks so much, JustR101.
Like SonofJohn, I have pretty much had it up to here with Wittols calling themselves cuckolds. I REALLY HATE guys allowing their gal Pals to fuck around and call themselves cuckolds. I mean, dating is all about fucking around, where's the nastiness in a gal trying out another guy?
I hope Wittol dot com gets up and going and removes all these "jerk offs" off this site - and others.
Cuckolds are men with cheating wives. Once the man allows it, he's a Wittol. If the man "shares" his woman, he's a pimp. And "true" cuckolds are those who NEVER know of their wives' infidelity. Once learned, it is not normally from the wife and the man must endure all that SonofJohn went through. That's a cuckold. A co co, screwed up man who will eventually fall victim to his woman's desires and loose his mind ... thus the term CUCK. (Many say it's from the cucko bird allowing another to impregnate its mate. But in popular definition it means you are fucked up, need help and lost your marbles.

============

i beg to differ Dr Oakey

I think if we went completly by the 1200 french definition of the word then there would not be any or at best many members on this site.

anyway....

"In modern English it generally refers to the sexual fetish of the same name in which a male gains sexual gratification from his partner's having sex with other males."

I don't care what it's called as long as the wife gets some and I get to watch.

Good question....

I'm a wannabe bull who's recently been pretty actively looking for a wife to fuck. I've chatted with a few men who want to share their wives, which is exciting, but I'm increasingly realizing that it's WAY hotter when I answer an online ad and find myself talking to the wife.

I also am discovering that I'm much more turned on if the guy is submissive. I don't mean that he doesn't have sex with his wife, or is in chastity, but that he gets off on the humiliation and the jealousy of seeing another man ravish his wife. And if she's a little dominant, even better.

I'm becoming increasingly skeptical and uninterested when I meet a guy online who's screening other men and doesn't promptly allow me to talk to his wife. Honestly, there has to be chemistry between me and her first and foremost, so why am I talking to him once he's confirmed that I'm a sane and apparently suitable person?

Probably a lot of these guys aren't even married, and others are just wannabes. But, for me, I'm more interested in the traditional cuckold relationship where - at least for a few hours - hubby takes a backseat to me.

If Fact

If and When Your wife is making love with somebody else than HER Husband, I Think it is the same how You want to name that situation. Are Your Wifesharer or are You cuckold.?!!! Main thing is that Your wife loves Your lifestyle and enjoy other mens cocks. ??? Am I wrong.?

Call what You like it. It is not chancing the fucking system, is it ?

Users who are viewing this thread