• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife-sharing, as opposed to cuckolding

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I have always said that there are elements of both cuckolding and a "hot wife" in most relationship based on sharing ones wife.

Personally, I consider myself having a "hot wife" with a strong element of bering cuckold as originally, it all started with her cheating which started to really turn me on so, I eventually agreed to it.

I am basically a well endowed, alpha male who enjoys and encourages his wifes "cheating." within certain ground rules that we both agreed to.

I am not into any sort cruel, verbal humilation from anyone.
However, I do really enjoy the exquisit humliation of my wife being an eager and erotiic lover for another guy(s)

explore everything that interests you. :)

my wife has lovers that fuck her, i am not allowed to to fuck her at all ever. when we marries other men had her before i was even allowed in her. i beleive that i am a cuck. the bottom line is that other men share my wife with me. i do not share her with them.

carina makes an excellent point. In some cases it is the "other" guy who is generous enough to share the woman's pussy with her own husband, while in others, like mine, it is the husband who shares, and even goes out looking for other guys to fuck his wife.

The first IS cuckoldom, and the second is, I believe, wife-sharing.

The other element is the "Pussy" who has to be cooperative in either case. And she may also be the controlling factor, as in the case of my first wife who told me once "I'll fuck with anyone I want to and there's not a damned thing you can do about it!"

No matter what we call it, the bottom line is that other men are fucking our wives, and in most cases we LOVE it!

Reactions: cynful
I suppose if you ask 10 people you will get 10 different feelings on this.

Personally if I was the bull for a couple I would enjoy watching them together, although I'd want to go first of course ;)

Failing that I'd just like to think of him fucking her again after I'd gone.

I don't like to think of a husband being denied of sex unless that's what he really really wanted!

We started out having MFM threesomes and eventually slid into the cuckold thing.
My wife calls another mans cum in her, "Marking his territory".

Users who are viewing this thread