Wife signed up for boudoir

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date

Aceface123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
I am 40 and have been married for 10 years. About 4 years ago wife cut me off saying sex was boring and that it was not important to her anymore. I have no evidence that she has seen anyone else but I found out she signed up for a boudoir session next week. It is driving me crazy. Either she is taking pics for someone else to see or she has a sexual reawakening and I am pretty sure it won't be towards me. Any thoughts? I don't want to confront her since I want to see who she calls and what she does after.

Well, I know what a Boudoir is but what is involved in a Boudoir Session? Please explain for us. A Boudoir Session can mean many things and involve many different actions from an innocent group of ladies getting makeup tips and a photo taken of the results or a full scale orgy in which she is the star turn.

cumbox said:
Well, I know what a Boudoir is but what is involved in a Boudoir Session? Please explain for us. A Boudoir Session can mean many things and involve many different actions from an innocent group of ladies getting makeup tips and a photo taken of the results or a full scale orgy in which she is the star turn.

It Is a 90min photo session where they do hair and makeup first then take pictures. She is supposed to bring sexy bra panties garter corset. The pics can be wearing these items to nudes

Thank you for the info. It seems almost a shame if she gets her Hair ruffled and makeup smeared after going to all that time and expense.

Forgot to mention. Please let us know if she comes home smelling of expensive perfume or multiple injections of sperm.

cumbox said:
Well, I know what a Boudoir is but what is involved in a Boudoir Session? Please explain for us.

Typically a Budoir Photography shot is aimed at creating a set of sensual or sexually suggestive images of women (and occasionally men and couples) in "boudoir style". The most common manifestation of contemporary boudoir photography is to take variations of candid and posed photographs of the subject partly clothed or in lingerie. Nudity is more often implied than explicit.

It sure ain't going to Sear's to have it done. Gordon if 4 years ago She said sex was not important. I would have to wonder also why is she having this done??? If its not for You. Then For Who???? No One does this for themselfs. Unless something is stiring those feeling in Her. I get the feeling all of a sudden its not You. If it were You would have signs. Seems like feeling are stiring. Let Her have it done. Then see what happens.
Or if You don't see. (The pictures that is). Then You really have to think there is someone else looking at those pictures.

@Aceface: have you considered the option that the photo set will be a present to you?
It happened to me a few years ago. I have posted a thorough report of it on my blog on Tumblr, along with 29 photos.
The story title is "A Birthday Present to Hubby", the blog title is "Stockings Addiction".
(If you google my nickname (GordonPym) and the word "stockings" it shall pop as the first entry)

You will see the whole set of 29 photos.
Most readers/watchers find them extremely hot.
(So far I have received feedback from 1084 readers who declare that they jerked off reading the story. But, on the other hand, 225 said that they didn't like the story al all or didn't find it exciting... so it's up to you whether to listen to the ones who liked it or to the ones who didnt like it :))

Consider that that was a session made by an amateur photographer.
Photos made by professional ones are much better quality, and totally different plot development...

Before I close, I have a question.
You say:
Aceface123 said:
... I found out she signed up for a boudoir session next week. It is driving me crazy...

What do you mean with "driving crazy"? Crazy of jealousy or creazy of arousal? :)

Will2112001 said:
Or if You don't see. (The pictures that is). Then You really have to think there is someone else looking at those pictures.

... and even if she shows him the photos, who can tell that nobody else saw them first? :devil:

Well Have You Seen Them Yet??? If She shows You the pictures. She is just tempting You. Messing with Your head. Because its going to be. "Look!!! Don't Touch!!!" Who Are these pictures for???

Will2112001 said:
It sure ain't going to Sear's to have it done. Gordon if 4 years ago She said sex was not important. I would have to wonder also why is she having this done??? If its not for You. Then For Who???? No One does this for themselfs. Unless something is stiring those feeling in Her. I get the feeling all of a sudden its not You. If it were You would have signs. Seems like feeling are stiring. Let Her have it done. Then see what happens.

I figure either they are for someone else or she is reawakening sexually and some one else is going to benefit. I am going to pretend I di not know and see who she calls and texts after. I also am going to see how she pays for it ( it is really expensive)

As I remember $150.00 and that was almost 20 years ago.

Hey Guy,

So where is the photo shoot scheduled for? The tension must be killing you! ;-) Well for most of us here - it is a good pain!

Also do you have any way of secretly finding out what undies she takes to the shoot?

Have you done any research to see if they provide digital copies - if they do, you need to be on the look out for your own private set and also to track down who she emails them too!

Can't wait to hear!

c4goodlife said:
Hey Guy,

So where is the photo shoot scheduled for? The tension must be killing you! ;-) Well for most of us here - it is a good pain!

Also do you have any way of secretly finding out what undies she takes to the shoot?

Have you done any research to see if they provide digital copies - if they do, you need to be on the look out for your own private set and also to track down who she emails them too!

Can't wait to hear!

Tomorrow. Going crazy. I would love to know what she is bringing.

c4goodlife said:
Hey Guy,

Can't wait to hear!

She took the pics yesterday. She brought 2 fancy bras panties and high heels that she put in her car the night before. She told our kid that she would be home late because she had a meeting. She came home with her hair fancy and makeup on and did not say anything. She is supposed to go back in 2 weeks to pick up the pics. She did not call or text anyone yesterday. I thought I would be more turned on about this but I think I just feel lied to. I can't wait to see if I can find the pictures ( see if she is wearing her ring)

Sounds to me that she wants you to know....

If she doesn't usually have her hair done and makeup on, and she didn't try to hide that?

Did you comment?

If you didn't - do you think that that was odd?

Sounds like mind games to me... are you sure doesn't know that you know? LOL

:)

Sounds like she is testing you. You have to start making conscious decisions on which way you want this to go.

Is it possible these pics are for you?

Aceface123 said:
She took the pics yesterday. She brought 2 fancy bras panties and high heels that she put in her car the night before. She told our kid that she would be home late because she had a meeting. She came home with her hair fancy and makeup on and did not say anything. She is supposed to go back in 2 weeks to pick up the pics. She did not call or text anyone yesterday. I thought I would be more turned on about this but I think I just feel lied to. I can't wait to see if I can find the pictures ( see if she is wearing her ring)

Any developments? Tell me, I'm curious!

GordonPym said:
Any developments? Tell me, I'm curious!

She went and picked up the pictures this week. I was tempted to set up video cameras around the house to see whee should was going to hide them. I figured I would find them but I have turned the house over and have no idea where she put them. I am going to drive myself crazy knowing there are sexy pics of my wife somewhere in the house and I can't find them. I need to know if she had her ring on or if there was anyone else in the photos.

Aceface ... she's obviously up to something; maybe establishing a webpage for herself ... sounds like she may be planning to "go fishing" shortly, and she wants to post some nice pics of herself. Why not compliment her on her new look and ask her where she got it? See what she says? By the way, I'm betting she's keeping those pics pretty close ... like her pocketbook or in her car. Not saying you should snoop that far, but just saying, that's where my wife would keep something that's private. ;)
Mac

My wife and I haven't had sex in a couple of years. Every time I approach the subject, she changes it. So you could say I am cut off too. I don't mind that, I can take care of my urges. What would really turn me on would be for her to have a sexual awakening with someone else. I am into the submission and humiliation of it all. My hope in your situation would be to find her hot pics on a site like this. While I would want to know what is going on with her, the fact you are being lied to would further the humiliation. That's not for everyone, so I hope things turn out well for you.