• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife spreads for black cock

• Thread startergeorgia1
  • Start date

would you share me with your black friends

• Total voters

georgia1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2004
anyone interested

Nice picture....I want to see some more of this white girl.

T

glad I make you hard

you mightneed some relief

She's fucking hot!!! Love the fuck me boots!

Too bad she is not in NYC so I could use her real time

Those boots are so fucking sexy. More pics please please please

Go immediately to a fuck-fest, you are FAR TOO SEXY to be kept by JUST ONE MAN. Many hot guys would be wishing they could breed you.....and some bi-girls would be wetting up their pussy just thinking about 69 with you.

You have SEXY long hair and posh boots.........pre-cum would leak out from any man who looked at you for a couple of minutes.

Great face, great cunt! Come to my house where we have the same sofa in our gameroom and I will fuck the pure hell out of her. No need to worry about whether it is a black cock or white cock. I will give her what she wants and needs.

oh yea she needs some blk breeding

Great gal, great pics, I have Geargia on my mind! So come on hot stuff and start playing with BBC's.... & share it with us....

Looks like...

Looks like Mommy material, to me.

would love to meet

Any sexy white wives that want to spread for me. Love fucking you in front of your husband. email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

I like those longs legs.. damn!! good looking

more

for ur pleasure

That is the problem. You are too busy watching TVLAND on your huge screen TV to pay attention to your wife! Take that beautiful woman to your bed and fuck her brains out. Damn what a nice looking woman!

I showed your photos to one of my naked bulls, and his cock suddenly went throbbing stiff in just seconds, and his facey went into a huge smile.

I think we should have a Cuckold Wedding ceremony with you walking her down the aisle to give her hand in marriage to her new Bull Lover. This will establish you as the official cuckold, and them as 'husband and wife'.

I think she would look very sensational in a white chantilly lace wedding dress, and the special guests can watch her Bull consumate her new union while cucky pricks holes in all the condoms and keeps all the flickering candles wet lit.

Sh*t I'd hit it up!

Users who are viewing this thread