• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife sucked tens of cocks in swinger bar

Gangbangwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
We had not had any fun for a while. We were active till 2014 after we took a pause since she has had so many gangbangs that it was hardly to imagine anything else what have not done yet.
Recently when travelling resumed after all the lockdowns we started to talk that we both would like to make some dirty fun again. Now we are in early 50's however she is still fit and sexy.
Berlin is the city where we had most of gangbangs and also there is one of our favourite swinger bar.
We arrived in Berlin in the beginning of July (2022) visited some bars to have some drinks and about 11pm arrived in the swinger bar. Due to long pause we were bit nervous and confused by a lot of attention from many men. We were approached in the bar by some guys and they said many compliments to her and about her. We were sitting at the table and were aorrounded by men staring at her. Before coming to the bar we agreed that she will do only blowjobs since she had periods. We also agreed that she will go to glory holes and suck cocks and every load she gets she will spit in my mouth so I can eat all the cumshots she gets in her mouth or on her face.
In reality all things went little bit different. As soon as we got up from the table and went to fun part of bar we were followed by at least 10 guys. We approached glory hole place but she didn't manage to go to the holes she was pulled down on her knees right in door arch and first guy pushed his cock in her mouth. I saw that she enjoys process so much and blows cock like crazy after first load on her face I licked and ate all the cum from her face lips and mouth I kissed and pushed my tongue deep in her mouth to get every drop of cum. It continued for about 1.5 hours. I didn't count how many cocks she sucked but I belive that almost every men in bar managed to shoot load on her face or in mouth. After every men she gave me a kiss and licked her face her lips and her breast. I was next her on my knees seeing cocks penetrating her mouth right in front of my face. Some of cumshots were huge and thick and had to swallow two or three times to eat it completely. I felt like a cum bucket and suppose that I had not less than 200ml of cum in my mouth that night and swallowed every drop. When she finished last cock her face her hairs were complete mess. My and her mouth was full of cums from multiple men. We took glass of sparkling wine to flush the mouth and left the bar smelling like two dirty whores.
It was my first experience I eat cum in front of bunch of guys and it turns me on so much. I felt humiliated but it was bloody hot. When we were leaving the bar I was approached by some of guys who wanted say compliments about my wife and her so much skilled mouth.
We are already planning our next trip to repeat this so dirty and sticky fun.
(pictures are from other parties we had till 2014)

Screen Shot 2012-01-21 at 9.20.12 AM.png Screen Shot 2012-01-23 at 10.17.59 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-02-01 at 8.36.22 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-02-19 at 12.46.02 PM.jpg

We had not had any fun for a while. We were active till 2014 after we took a pause since she has had so many gangbangs that it was hardly to imagine anything else what have not done yet.
Recently when travelling resumed after all the lockdowns we started to talk that we both would like to make some dirty fun again. Now we are in early 50's however she is still fit and sexy.
Berlin is the city where we had most of gangbangs and also there is one of our favourite swinger bar.
We arrived in Berlin in the beginning of July (2022) visited some bars to have some drinks and about 11pm arrived in the swinger bar. Due to long pause we were bit nervous and confused by a lot of attention from many men. We were approached in the bar by some guys and they said many compliments to her and about her. We were sitting at the table and were aorrounded by men staring at her. Before coming to the bar we agreed that she will do only blowjobs since she had periods. We also agreed that she will go to glory holes and suck cocks and every load she gets she will spit in my mouth so I can eat all the cumshots she gets in her mouth or on her face.
In reality all things went little bit different. As soon as we got up from the table and went to fun part of bar we were followed by at least 10 guys. We approached glory hole place but she didn't manage to go to the holes she was pulled down on her knees right in door arch and first guy pushed his cock in her mouth. I saw that she enjoys process so much and blows cock like crazy after first load on her face I licked and ate all the cum from her face lips and mouth I kissed and pushed my tongue deep in her mouth to get every drop of cum. It continued for about 1.5 hours. I didn't count how many cocks she sucked but I belive that almost every men in bar managed to shoot load on her face or in mouth. After every men she gave me a kiss and licked her face her lips and her breast. I was next her on my knees seeing cocks penetrating her mouth right in front of my face. Some of cumshots were huge and thick and had to swallow two or three times to eat it completely. I felt like a cum bucket and suppose that I had not less than 200ml of cum in my mouth that night and swallowed every drop. When she finished last cock her face her hairs were complete mess. My and her mouth was full of cums from multiple men. We took glass of sparkling wine to flush the mouth and left the bar smelling like two dirty whores.
It was my first experience I eat cum in front of bunch of guys and it turns me on so much. I felt humiliated but it was bloody hot. When we were leaving the bar I was approached by some of guys who wanted say compliments about my wife and her so much skilled mouth.

Screen Shot 2012-01-21 at 9.20.12 AM.png Screen Shot 2012-01-23 at 10.17.59 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-02-01 at 8.36.22 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-02-19 at 12.46.02 PM.jpg
I have used this wife at a gangbang in London - insanely hot and so filthy - would love to use her again one day - hope you come to London again soon!

So very hot!

Have you ever sucked any of the guys during your adventures?
It is much better getting their cum fresh from a cock.

I would kiss her with all that cum on her face, I would have joined in the cock sucking too!

Not only is she a great cocksucker, facial taker and cum swallower, she also loves to be fucked in her pussy - I attended a gangbang in a Hotel room in London (2019 I think?) with her and her hubby who filmed and live streamed it. I fucked her safe (condom) with many other guys before she took my load in her mouth - I know she has done organised bareback creampie gangbangs in Berlin too...awesome woman and a nice supportive hubby. I hope to fuck her gain one dau - bareback i hope

W

Wow! Couple goals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back