• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife teases me about the men she has

• Thread starteragado
  • Start date
agado said:
Anyone like to see more ? She has lots of pics

What do YOU think :rolleyes: More, more, more of your sexy wife sucking and being fucked :)

my wife loves telling me how big and good her lovers are , and laughs at me when she tells her friends in front of me , that im so tiny and it looks cute in panties.

wife before and after

A couple more pics one before she went out ,,,one after ,enjoy

Attachments

• clareweb.jpg
    clareweb.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 359
  • clareweb2.jpg
    clareweb2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 515
Dissapointed

Dissapointed nobody has commented on the pics of my wife who is also my mistress . I worship her ,,but i guess nobody here likes the look of her ?

Hey - No Fair - I've commented a couple of times.

From that last pair of pictures I can think of nothing better than lying between her soft thighs while I find out just how sensitive that hot little nipple is ;)

Is she still out having adventures? What's her favorite position? (thinking back to the previous page) Is she a 'size queen' or do all of us have a chance???

l would love to be there watching your sexy slut wife being fucked by
superior men with lovely big cocks.l could suck those lovely cocks in
preparation for that lovely pussy. l prefer to suck BBC's as they are
our masters.

My first wife used to throw it up to me how many guys had fucked her, and at the time I had only fucked her! She would leave me at home with the kids while she was out fucking with other guys, then come home and telll me about it, in detail.

This is what cuckoldom is all about, having a wife who is fucking with other guys when I can't do a thing about it! Guys like me have to sit home nursing our hard-ons and crying "They're fucking my wife! They're fucking MY pussy!"

When she divorced me, I had to find another woman right away who would live with me, then go out and fuck with other men and come tease me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread