• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife told me to post these

Regarding your wife's opinion of your dick.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jagman1957

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife is out of town for three weeks. I thought I was going to be cute and send her some photos of my dick. When she saw them she told me that I had to post them to a cuck site. She also made me were her panties all day for the first time because she said my cock was not big enough to need a pair of man's briefs.

Attachments

• IMAG0353.jpg
    IMAG0353.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 602
  • IMAG0350.jpg
    IMAG0350.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 542
  • IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 586
  • IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 537
These are two of my wife's favorite toys; her biggest and smallest actually. I told her no sex for a year about 3 years ago. I thought she would be begging me to fuck her after a couple of months. She enjoys her toys now and missing my dick does not seem to be a problem for her.

Somehow the picks of her toys next to my little dick did not show up. She told me she has seen clits bigger than my dick.

Attachments

• IMAG0375.jpg
    IMAG0375.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 275
  • IMAG0377.jpg
    IMAG0377.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 297
are u hard in those pics? Cause you cant go by soft. here is pretty small soft but when it gets hard its like 6, maybe 6.5 when super horny and hard.
if thats you hard man i feel sorry for you. i think i just have sex change.

Well yes, I am a grower, not a shower. But it is not anywhere close to 6" since I have gotten older and larger Peyronies is not helping either...

Wife involved

I know there are guys out there who are not married and post saying their wife told them to post such and thus.... so here are a couple "conformation" posts.

Attachments

• moto143a.jpg
    moto143a.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 310
  • profile-1.jpg
    profile-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 507
Please vote if you have not, my wife is getting a big kick out of the votes. She would like to see more comments.

jagman1957, I often hear my brother say "it is what it is " ... and that's appropriate to say here. Man, you just got robbed in the dick department, even worse than me, and I'm pretty small, myself. I guess you just got to come to terms with your lot in life ... learn to eat pussy really, really well. Most women prefer a good pussy eater anyways ... but when they want a good "in & out" fucking, you're just going to have to step aside and let a more manly man help you out.

I feel sad for you, but I'm glad you posted it. It makes ME feel a bit more thankful for what I have. At least when I was given my short cock, it was thick. :p

i don't believe i am agreeing with Mr MacNfries,but i am, in my experience women love an "educated" tongue.

She should throw away ALL your male underwear. And buy you a nice sissy collection of undies. And some short nighties to wear around the house.

If you've a cock the size of a clit -- then, you should dress the way a person with a clit does.

I hope she doesn't bother to suck your little clit-cock.

Finally got my wife to suck my dick. I bought her an expensive ring....

Attachments

• IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back