• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Used By Black in Sex Club

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date
tell me you got this on video

love to see her in action

Looks like great fun. Karen

Love the pics and the concept. Taken to a sex club and immersing herself in the lust. She sure looks like she is absolutely focused on the object of her lust. Good job, keep them coming with updates and pics.

Hot pics

Thanks

Glad you like her. Will post more soon

The pix are great she looks like she loved her time with him,

love to her lips around my cock.

love to cum in her mouth....she would make my black cock good and hard.

Pillow?

Don't get me wrong... I love the thread and the pictures and the very thought of pleasing an unknown black cock through a glory hole. But I'm curious about the pillow. Did you really walk into a club pillow in hand? Was it provided? It just seems odd. Love it all!

Just found this thread and these pics are great. This gal gets me hot. I hope one day I can watch my wife do that.

Damn!!!! She's hot!!!!

Sorry

Sorry haven't replied to this thread for a while. The pillows are in the club. They have them on the beds as it's a sex club not a night club.

Like to see more pic

Revive

Should I revive this thread?

Reactions: BbcBachelorlifestyle
YES Please

Hot Pool of Cum at her Ass!!!

brissypair said:
The result . I thought there would be more interest in this thread to be honest

These two pics are so hot they boggle the mind.... That pint pool of cum at her ass from her recent butt fuck is so, so hot. What a load - it has to be more than a single load. Keep this thread going with a few new pics.

brissypair said:
The result . I thought there would be more interest in this thread to be honest

Lots of interest...people dont respond

very nice pics - love taking my wife to local sex clubs like this one, there are several in Atlanta.

wow-very nice- i can tell she enjoyed that!

Users who are viewing this thread