Wife want to go on job interview...and try to get her job with her pussy

• Thread starterlion1985
  • Start date

lion1985

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2013
Wife was first time on job interview and there were two guys who talk with here and they told her that she can't come to job interview in jeans...so we thought that skirt high heels and stockings would be nice...we never talked about that but i thing she is going to fuck for job.

Attachments

• shot_2015-03-19_12-24-12.jpg
    shot_2015-03-19_12-24-12.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 425
  • shot_2015-03-19_12-26-27.jpg
    shot_2015-03-19_12-26-27.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 454
  • shot_2015-03-19_12-32-10.jpg
    shot_2015-03-19_12-32-10.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 411
I say she should go for it. She should use what she has to get what she wants, its only fair

Don't know there are two of them...she was never fucked by two in the same time.

There is always a first time for everything. I can bet she would really enjoy fucking them both. She may even get her first taste of double penetration with them and love it.

Go for it. Almost 40 years ago, soon after graduating high school, my wife used her pussy to get a job in a small town diner. It was well known in town that he was a womanizer who regularly cheated on his wife and had even fucked one of my wife's friends that worked for him. She said she wore the shortest mini skirt she could find and openly flirted with him making it clear how far she would go to get hired. He didn't fuck her pussy that night, but she did suck his cock and swallowed when he came.

Reactions: Hotwifestag
View attachment 338027View attachment 338027
This is my wife and her pussy and ass...please don't share that.... big adventure is in that.

That she don't know i am suspecting that she want to fuck...we never mentioned that...so probably i won't see her getting fucked...

Last edited:
When does she go for said job interview? You not getting to see her get fucked is understandable, how will you know if she fucks for the job or not?

I am planning to put video or audio device in her purse...so i could listen her moans...while they fuck her

wife (13).jpg

wife (7).jpg

wife (6).jpg

wife (12).jpg

This are ours private photos...my wife

lion1985 said:
Wife was first time on job interview. There were two guys who talked with her; they told her she can't come to her job interview in jeans.

If the job your wife has applied for involves working with the public or clients, there's nothing unusual about those she spoke with letting her know she should wear something more formal than jeans.

You might mention to her that pantyhose could be interpreted as an indication she's a proper woman, while stockings with a garter belt, displayed by crossing her legs at appropriate times, might be interpreted... um... otherwise.

lion1985 said:
So, we thought that a skirt, high heels and stockings would be nice.

Sounds appropriate...

lion1985 said:
We never talked about this, but I think she is going to fuck for the job.

Even if your wife has that in mind, it might not happen if the men who interview her are sensitive to the possibility of being charged with inappropriate sexual behavior on the pretext of interviewing her for a job. That would especially be a possibility if they decide to hire someone else. It could hurt the reputation of their company, including hurting them in a big way financially, depending on the sexual harassment laws where you live.

lion1985 said:
She doesn't know I suspect she wants to fuck. We haven't mentioned that. So, probably I won't see her getting fucked.

You probably wouldn't see it happen, even if your wife told you in advance that's her intention (and assuming it actually happens).

lion1985 said:
I am planning to put a video or audio device in her purse, so I can listen to her moans while they fuck her.

Sounds sneaky. A video of the inside of your wife's purse would show... well... the inside of her purse. And, an audio device might not record anything other than the interview questions and her answers. Whatever happens in addition to that might be silent, if the participants don't want others (outside the interview room) to know what's going on.

I suggest simply asking her, afterwards, how her interview went... with some suitable questions, to see how she responds. You might be anticipating more, perhaps a lot more, than is actually likely to happen.

Thanks for posting your wife's photos. She looks good; very sexy. When is she going to interview, in person, for this job? If it's already happened, what was the outcome...?

Last edited:
I wish her luck and hope she cums through it with a job.

Hot wife you have! There is not a man alive who would not like some of that pussy. One note of caution though; many employers are worried about sexual harassment charges so it may not be easy to fuck for a job! You may have a lot of disappointment.

Now using sex to get promotion is more likely

Hot post would love to pound her over the desk, lets see whats hiding under her skirt now

she should go for it. My wife hadto use to get a promotion anda unusually large rise