• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants to know what you'd like to do to her.

What would you do to her?

• Total voters
As per your requests this is Ashleys face guys.... post your thoughts on her.

20180504_231347.jpg

What a stunner. I want her lacy lingerie on her back, legs up over my shoulders so can drive deep into her juicy pussy and spank her sexy arse.

I want to pound her until she is dripping wet then pull out and spread her legs wide so I can start to work my hand inside her, one finger at a time until I can get her hole fist in her!

All of the above folks! Give me several sessions with her and I’d love to cover her face, tits, ass and anywhere else I can with cum. But most of all I’d love to drive deep inside and let go in her pussy followed by a good suck and swallow!

All of the above folks! Give me several sessions with her and I’d love to cover her face, tits, ass and anywhere else I can with cum. But most of all I’d love to drive deep inside and let go in her pussy followed by a good suck and swallow!
Mines never swallowed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back