• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
Well if those guys are reluctant fuck her tell her to contact me. I have no qualms about her being married. N if she doesnt want the chit chat then all the better. Lets just get down to the nitty gritty n skip all the bs

My Hotwife Riding Her Bull!

Sexy, ain't it?

Attachments

• DSCI0007.jpg
    DSCI0007.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,618
She just got fucked again, really good, though her earpiece was out of juice, so all I got was the speaker phone version, not as clear or loud.

Another really late night, of course. She had to have gotten to his place by like 12:30, but it was nearly 3 a.m. when she called. It took just a few minutes while he got out of the shower, then some slow moans started, and after a bit, bang, he sunk his big prick in...

She never fails to give an unmistakbly loud moan when she is first penetrated, and she know I love to hear it...

When I hear them fuck, there is usually quite a bit of loud moaning coming out of her for the first couple minutes, and then, as they start alternating between rounds of intense fucking, followed by a couple minutes of slower grinding, her moans alternate between very intense, and a bit of silence.

Tonight they went at it for about 20 or 25 minutes, and at one time she began very passionately calling his name as he was clearly sinking his big dick balls deep in her juicy cunt. Damn, that turned me on. She is truly turned on by this, and by this guy -- though that didn't stop her Saturday night, when we were out slutting around together (but that's another story for another time!)

After a while i heard her start to get really loud, and finally started to hear his moans of pleasure too. I knew they were nearing the end. She always loves when she feels a cock swell up before it spurts, whether in her pussy or her mouth.... I knew she must have been feeling it right then, because her moans took on a deeper, huskier tone, and finally I heard what I haven't heard before in their three previous couplings: his loud and clear grunts of pleasure and release....

Damn I was practically wearin' the skin off my dick when I heard that, knowing this lucky motherfucker was emptying his nuts into my sexy, slutty wife, filling his condom inside her spasming cunt. I could tell from his moans of lust that he was shooting over and over again, and she was clearly feeling it and responding with her own cunt clenching orgasms, surely milking his fuckin' seed right out of his balls....

And then it's been silent ever since -- I'm still on the call -- but they're clearly asleep....

Ah, now the long wait 'til I get mine in the morning, when she relives it all with lust and passion and squirts all over our bed, right after I put the kids on the schoolbus, exactly four hours from now!

I wonder if he finished in her like this:

Attachments

• DSCI0306.jpg
    DSCI0306.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 961
It would be nice to see a picture of one of these big dicks penetrating her lovely pussy.

DomBullxxx said:
It would be nice to see a picture of one of these big dicks penetrating her lovely pussy.

=======

for a self-confessed BULL u sure evince a lotta interest
in cock :confused:

Twice last week

Didn't have time to post last week, but wife was out with her lover twice. Fucked the shit out of each other two different nights, damn it was so fuckin' hot, and lead to us fuckin' every single day, and sometimes twice...

It's funny how my imagination of what they're doing doesn't always match the real action. The first time, when I posted the doggie style photo, and said "I wonder if he finished in her like this..." she actually finished him in her mouth. I didn't know they'd stopped fucking. She told me the next morning that she was riding him, and then just pulled off and went down on him. "He came a lot," she told me with a smile. She's gettin' into it so much she orgasms while she's suckin' him, so it sounded to me like they were still fuckin!

But the next time they did finish doggie style, and damn was she screaming! She told me they had fucked in nearly every position, missionary, her on top, spooning, spooning with her leg lifted, and finally doggie style.

She told me she was pushin' back so hard on him while they were fuckin' that way, which is interesting 'cause he's big, she's small, and she usually makes me go carefully when we doggie, 'cause she doesn't want it too deep...

But last week with him she was thrustin' her wet slit back on his prick hard, and screamin' bloody murder, especially when he shot off in her that way... He filled that condom good, she told me, and she felt so good feelin' him swell right before he shot off!

She gave it to me good when she got home!

So I notice the attachments section does not include any audio or video options.... Anyone know how to attach audio?

Date night again tonight... Third time in 8 days. Details soon...

"It's all for you," she told me.

"Bullshit," I said. "It's the third time this week. You're going over there to get fucked. You wanna cum all over his big dick again and again."

She said, "Well, it's about 30 percent that, and 30 percent puttin' on a show for you on the phone and how you look at me in the morning when I get home and the next day and the next day and how you talk about it, and it's also about 40 percent just getting out and having a drink and talking and flirting and seducing someone. It's nice to be desired..."

"Yeah, but you're going over there to get FUCKED, and you know it" I said...

The truth is in their somewhere!

Lovein' it.

Thanks for the continuing updates ChiDog....your saga really takes me back to my days with a hottie who made every day amazing. You're a lucky man. Please keep 'em (and that gorgeous woman) coming.

cool dude ........keep on rockin in the free world

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,032
Duke, nice pic, who is it -- your wife? Looks a lot like mine... If mine owned a pink top like that I'd have to wonder if you were the lucky mothafucker I've been listenin' too!

Update to my last "date night" posting a week ago, sorry for the delay, but it didn't turn out the way either of us expected.

She went over his place around 12:30, and at 2:30 in the morning, while I was sound asleep and waiting for the call for my hotly anticipated live phone sex show, she suddenly walks into our bedroom and wakes me up -- and no, he wasn't with her...

Apparently, they had talked a bunch, and he basically "broke up" with her, over the fact that she was exactly what he wants but not if she belongs to another man. That and the fact that he was pretty put off by the realization that I had been listening to every single minute of the five fuck sessions they shared over the past month... He said to her "I thought it was pure (emotion, or lust or whatever) between us, but with your husband listening, it's really like you're acting..."

He told her to tell me I was a lucky motherfucker, and also told her that we oughta just be swingers and stop messin' with poor guys' heads...

Yeah, they're fuckin' the shit out of this hot-ass nympho, the poor guys... I feel SO bad for them!

She was a little bummed (and I honestly felt sorry for her too, which is pretty funny when I think about it...) But that didn't stop her from fucking my brains out that night and a bunch the next few days. We've certainly got plenty to fantasize about...

Last night after we finished rockin and rollin between the sheets, with still more hot talk and story tellin' about her fuckin' this guy or that, she told me she was texting him over the weekend and has a date with him Wednesday, but "no sex," she says. She claims she's going over there to watch a movie she had told him about (I forgot what movie it is, but I think it might be something she wanted him to see to try to bring him around to having a threesome with us...)

I told her, "yeah, bullshit... You're gonna wear some impossibly short skirt and be posing with your legs this way and that way, and just cock-teasing the shit out of him until he relents and takes you back to his bedroom and pumps the shit out of you again..."

She said "no, he told me he doesn't want to have sex with me, but I just want to make sure we leave as friends."

Bullshit, methinks!

We'll see.

If this guy doesn't end up doin' her ever again, I'm very interested to see where it all goes from here.

Purely scientifically, you understand, I want to see what actions she takes next, how long it takes, how aggressive she is in finding yet another lover, etc.

Do a couple months go by, or half a year, or just a week or two?

Does she stop off at a few bars on her way home from work again?

I asked her one time last fall, after it seemed like last fall's boy toy might fade out of the picture, "So what would you have to do to get another guy to fuck you?" I guess I was being naive, but I thought her reply was pretty funny: "Uh, stand at a bar for about 15 minutes..."

Damn, I thought, if only it worked that way for men too!

It's interesting to me how hot she has become over this lifestyle -- something she never even came close to in all her life before the past couple years, having only ever had sexual intercourse with three live-in, long-term boyfriends before me (though she always has been a huge cock tease, and an easy make-out session, she has admitted.) As far as I'm concerned, she really always wanted to be a slut, she just didn't go all the way...

Anyway, I want to try not to influence her actions in any way (although I can't help but talk dirty every time we have sex, which has greaty influenced her actions over the past few years, as she claims I've brainwashed her into being a horny slut.) I really want her to make the decisions, and the moves.

She continues to say "This is all for you," but damn, if she don't act like she enjoys it just a little bit too!

At this point in life, she just really, truly, loves to get dicked!

And damn I love it!

Love reading the post's on here.

I'd love to fuck this slut, yummy. thanks for posting her:D

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 895
Well, he was serious about not wanting more. She went over that night, watched a movie, fell asleep on his couch. He gave her no more than a peck (no, not a pecker) on the forehead, and went to sleep in his room.

I don't think they've texted or talked since.

She's mentioned to me a couple times since that she wants to go out and have some fun...

She definitely seems to have another hook-up on her mind!

We'll see where it goes.

Been awhile...

Sorry been gone so long but trying to finish a major work project that's been dragging on for months.

Lot's of fun over the past couple months though, don't have time for details now, but here's a teaser:

Wife gave me a birthday present when we hooked up with a male friend of her's in a hotel...

Here's a souvenir (and I'm not the Indian man she's wrapped around):

Attachments

• DSCI0003.jpg
    DSCI0003.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,308
What did I miss?

OK, I was away from this site for awhile, some fun stuff happened.

Won't go into tons of details, but here's some:

1) As I had hoped, my wife has come around to feeling OK if I go out and get some too. She's been the one, not me, referring to our marriage as "Open" on a regular basis for the past few months. And she even seems excited by it. She has until recently been reluctant to let me get some, 'cause this whole horny thing (her fuckin' other guys) was truly all my idea anyway. But she's just havin' so much fun, and getting such a boost to her sense of youthfulness and desirability, that she doesn't want to deny that same rush to me.

2) As such, I've been on a couple dates in the past couple months, with her blessing. Both women I had flirted with a bunch, one longer than the other. But... the one chick actually ********** on me back at her condo before we did anything more than make out for a few minutes. Damn. I thought passing out was a teenage thing... And the other, though I've been flirtin' with her for well over a year, and we've talked a lot about this whole hotwife thing, I just haven't been that motivated to go after her. She's sexy and all, but... I don't know. So I went home with her one night about a month ago and then I just couldn't go for it. The other one I was goin' for, but this one, this night, I just couldn't... I guess I prefer brunettes.

3) Don't worry, this ain't just about me.

4) Wife has been very busy... that in the next post.

OK, so my wife has been busy, and havin' all kinds of fun. Again, I won't go into tons of details here, but...

1) She had a hookup with the boytoy that she had been fuckin' all last fall and winter, after not having seen him for months. She was out with a girlfriend, who apparently got into her own trouble that night, which has caused issues between our households, sad to say... but they were partyin' hard, and at the end of the night, at the bar, my wife was textin' her two favorite fucks, and tryin' to get together with one or the other. Her friend told her the next day that she actually called the one guy and told him "If I come over, and you going to fuck me, 'cause if not, I'm going to go to xxxx's house..." Since the guy on the phone had fallen for her and didn't like that he was sharin' her with me, let alone this other guy, he opted out, so away she went, to the other guy's house (the one from last winter). They **********, though, so she didn't call me until 6:30 in the morning, when they finally fucked. It was hot. And it was the first time any of her lovers has fucked her in the morning after waking up. I dunno, but I've always been disappointed that they didn't do her at night, and then again in the morning. I woulda... Turns out he was moving away, and that was his last night in the area. Nice goodbye present. We fucked like rabbits when she got home, and the next couple days.

34168949.jpg

2. Just a few days later, she hooks up with the other guy, and though I didn't realize it at the time while I was listening in, she had a truly hot, even romantic fuck that she was all excited about afterwards (and re-created for me shortly thereafter).

When she called and I heard them start up, it was a bit quiet, so much so that I turned off the recorder, 'cause it wasn't pickin' up anything but a random moan here and there. I thought they were fadin' in and out of sleep and just barely doin' it.

But what I found out the next day was that they were actually in the shower, fuckin' in all different positions, with the water cascading down on them. The phone was sitting on the toilet, and the door or curtain was closed, so that's why it was quiet. I heard her coming good, but it was just a bit too quiet to record. The next day, when she told me about it, she was so excited. I especially like when she told me how she went doggy, and she said "I lifted my ass for him."

God what a hot little minx.

3. And just a few days after that we had a rare night out together, for my birthday, and she worked very hard to make it a very special night for me. I mean, all this listenin' on the phone is hot, but damn I wanna be there to see it, and she wants me to be there. Trouble is, most guys don't wanna know anything about the husband...

Anyway, she tried gettin' all kinds of people to meet us, including some couples she has found on the net (damn, she's workin' the internet harder than I am, lookin' for naughty friends).

So her boytoys declined, the couples didn't show, and it looked like we were just gonna have to be satisfied fuckin' each other alone in our room, when one of her new internet flirtations showed up at the club at closing time. Next thing I knew, we were heading to a hotel which he got for the occasion, and I got to see my gorgeous hotwife suckin' and fuckin' in living, lusty color. At one point, while he was fuckin' her doggy style, I stuck my dick in her mouth, which she has been telling me she wants for a long time -- is that what's called spit roasted? He unloaded in her while she had me in her mouth, and she was clampin her lips down hard on me, and I imagine on him too, while they both came.

I held out and ended up fuckin' her after. He jumped in the shower, and I actually went over and said, 'there's more ya know,' but he said he had to get up soon (it was 5:30 a.m. by then) to go to work. He laid there and watched us fuck until I shot off all over her tits and belly.

After he left and we woke up in the morning, I fucked her again, and then the hot little slut wanted me to fuck her again immediately after that! So she got fucked four times in about six hours....

I've attached some pics of her and our Indian friend...

Attachments

• DSCI0002.jpg
    DSCI0002.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 776
  • DSCI0003.jpg
    DSCI0003.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 771
  • DSCI0004.jpg
    DSCI0004.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 947
  • DSCI0006.jpg
    DSCI0006.jpg