• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
Huh????

Yo, Bater Star: Excuse me for bein' confused by your post, but what the hell are you talkin' about?

You must have meant that post for some other thread, or website...

One of the 'slightly less obvious' automated posting robots there ChiDog - at least this one is posting different rubbish on every thread rather than the same rubbish each time.

Don't worry, it will be reported and killed at some point.

i may need to lock myself up within the walls of the fortress of solitude

oh wait....

phone rang....

She's moanin',

now they're talkin'...

at least some action

he's got moral issues...

She's tryin' to ease his concerns, and tryin' to get him to ease his cock into her wet pussy...

They're talkin' about me and our relationship right now.

She's wearin' her bluetooth, he probably doesn't know she's on the phone. I'm hearin' every word...

She asked him to find a condom, then she was lookin' through her purse, she might have one...

Now they're makin' out again, and sounds like he might be fingerin' her...

fuck this is sexy, hearin' every word, every part of this seduction

he went out of the bedroom to find a condom, she talked to me and told me that the moanin' I was hearin' was her gushing while she was giving him head.

She said he's huge, bigger than Ron Jeremy, who we are friends with and seen live and in action a few times...

I told her I bet you're eager to get that huge cock in you, and she said "I'm a little intimidated." I said, you're wet enough to take it...

A couple years ago she had a one night stand with a guy who she told me was pretty big, and she was puffed up for days... Of course we were fucked three times a day for days afterward, so that probably kept her puffed up.

But I've been disappointed over the past year that she hasn't been puffed up by her other lovers...

Sounds like they're gettin' into it again, she's moanin, I think he's goin down. Hopefully he's got a condom. I can't wait to hear my hot little slut get penetrated and start rapid fire cumming!

she cums easy from dick, but she cums better after an oral orgasm, and she sounds like she might be on her way to that now, she's startin' in with all the "oh yeah's" that usually mean she's rampin up...

how fuckin' hot!

He's obviously eatin' her and she's lovin' it, she's gonna get there, and she doesn't always if the guy don't do it right...

She just said, it may take a long time... she'll probably help...

she just said, lick my clit

she's givin' him tips...

so hot

Ok, I think he's got the condom on, she's about to get fucked by this huge dick...

Attachments

• DSCI0150.jpg
    DSCI0150.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,120
I think he just got it in her...

now he's complainin' that she's squirtin all over his bed...

what's up with some people?

Attachments

• DSCI0289.jpg
    DSCI0289.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 888
ok, lotsa delays while the guy freaked about the wetness she was gusin' all over, now they're goin at it again, she convinced him to finish....

she said "I love your big dick." but I dont' think he's gonna last long...

they're fuckin' now, she's doin' the oh yeah thing, she
just came

he asked if she likes it doggy

she does...

Attachments

• DSCI0304.jpg
    DSCI0304.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 877
I hope it's ok if I post a link to an ******** video, but this is one of my fave vids to watch when I'm listenin' to my wife gettin' fucked....

Very real sex between wife and her lover KU - ********.com

I'm also fantasizing that she's gettin' it missionary, for some reason, though she and I fuck all different ways, and she great at riding...

So I rewind vids like that one to the missionary section over and over again....

She's gettin' poked right now, but they keep lapsing into talking. She oughta get paid for the psychology session she's havin' to give the guy...

Why is it so hard for this beautiful woman to find guys who just fuck the shit out of her the way she wants, instead of bein' all tentative???

I'm just hopin' he finishes... I wanna hear him grunt when he fills that condom....

She's askin' him if he's gonna cum in the condom or her mouth...

It's almost 6 a.m......

she's askin "where do you want me so you can come?" she wants him to finish in the condom, and I wanna hear it!

she just told him to take off the condom when he comes and cum all over her tits

he's gettin close, she's comin over and over

sounds like they're done, but he didn't come...oh well, but she did, over and over....

and she's gonna again when she gets home, after the kids get on the schoolbus...

ok, silence for 15 minutes, they fell asleep... she's got her alarm set to go off in 15 mins at 6:30 a.m. to get home to help get the kids off to school...

My advice: If ya ever wanna do this listenin' in stuff, have your wife wear her cell phone ear piece. If she's got long hair like my wife, it ain't even noticeable, especially in a dark bedroom. He probably never even saw it, and I heard every word they said, even though they were clearly whispering....Fortunately she always remembers to thoroughly charge her cell before she heads out (she's actually in the car a lot and charges it then on her way home), 'cause this was nearly a two hour phone call...

Too hot!

But this is the second night in a row I didn't get more than 2 hours of sleep....

gotta go...

After the lovin'

True to form, she got home at about 7:15 a.m., and we fucked like crazy after the kids went to school at 8. She loves to give me a complete re-enactment...

She was a bit puffed up from his big cock workin' her tight, petite body, and she came and gushed a bunch on me while she told me all the dirty details of the hot fucking action I had been picturing in my mind while I listened to them just a couple hours before.

Then we slept til noon...

When we woke up, she needed to hurry up and get on her way to work, but I told her I wanted her to lay next to me and tell me a dirty story while I stroked.

She decided to tell me what she was plannin' to do tonight, which is to show up on this guy's door step on her way home from work tonight, wearing the crotchless black fishnet... She wants more of that big cock! She's never been with another lover two nights in a row, but she's clearly all hot and bothered today, and wants more...

Damn, she kissed me so passionately over and over again before she left for work...

I gave her a box of three condoms, just in case they were needed...

Users who are viewing this thread