• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
right duke

But wait, there's more...

We were at a concert last weekend, and we ran into an old friend, actually the brother of the guy who in advertently and unknowingly started to direct us down the hotwife/open marriage/swinger lifestyle or whatever it is we're into/headin' for...

We ended up back at his house, 'cause we needed a place to stay (we were far from home that night), and bam...

She attacked him in front of me, to my great satisfaction. I watched them go at it for a half hour, then took my turn...

Got something good for ya in the next post... Give me a few minutes...

ok, awhile longer, vids take soooooo long to upload, convert, and go live....

In the meantime, though, while I was typing this, I just listened in to my sexy fuckin' hotwife getting fucked again by the guy we met at the concert. I could hear their bodies slapping against each other.... Clearly she was cummin' over and over.

He fucked her hard!

At the end she picked up the phone in front of him and said "OK, show's over, we're done."

I said, "that's all, it was only 15 minutes!"

"We're both tired, we're going to sleep."

I said, "come on, act 2!"

He hadn't known I was listening, but since we just tag-teamed her the other day, we didn't figure he'd have a problem with it, and he didn't....

I took him aside the other day and said, "thanks for a fun night. You know she works up this way...."

And he said, "so...... she might stop by?"

And I said, "Yeah. But it's just for fun."

He replied, "I'm all about fun!"

His house is on her way home from work, and she likes to fuck him, so, I'm lookin' forward to a lot of naughtiness in the weeks ahead!

ok, uploaded some video, I'll post the links here soon, but they're takin' longer than I expected to go live... maybe by tomorrow....

Here's the vid link

On ********, hope that's ok:

Hotwife gets Fucked - ********.com

Sorry it starts out dark, I turn on a light a couple minutes in.

Enjoy, the three of us did!

ChiDog, let me be the first to congratulate you. Beautiful wife, nice vid. I especially like the close-ups when she's on the upstroke, looks like he was turning her inside-out pretty good. I think she enjoyed it.

So you said you had pics?

Video

First off, Thanks for sharing a video of your wife being fucked. That is way more than most men would do.
I rate this as one of the sexiest video's I have watched. Because It is a Real amateur video and your wife is obviously enjoying herself & not just 'playing to the camera' like so many of the 'commercial' stuff. Sure, could be a little more light, but you captured the 'spirit of the pleasure' and thats what counts.
I really enjoyed watching her have fun as I am sure you did.
Cheers, Harry

Chidog that guy who was fucken your wife
had some majorly B I G hands and an apparently
good size condom covered cock ....good show ..
next time try more light ..thx

I know that video took a long time to upload but thank you so much for the effort!!!! Your wife is so hot, she's the absolute perfect slut! She's so hungry for his cock she just doesn't stop grinding! She's completely lost in the pleasure of the moment she doesn't seem to even care that her husband is there watching or that she's being filmed. She just keeps grinding and grinding... taking that massive cock as deep as she can get it!! That was one of the hottest videos I've seen just for the pure realism! Your wife is the perfect woman!

Thanks guys. It was fun watching, and taking my turn later!

I like the sounds... listen carefully early on in the vid, you can hear how wet she is. She squirts, a lot, and she gushed all over his cock and his couch. He didn't mind...

They went on like that for a good 10 more minutes, she doesn't stop, 'cause she just keeps on cumming over and over. After awhile they switched positions...

Sooner or later I'll get more vid up... It's hot.

She really wants to see it too!

Did ya notice the part where they had to pause while I handed him his asthma inhaler? I thought that was absurdly funny at the time.

Saw that... I thought you were handing him a drink!

as a quondam xxx movie director ....more light
& her wedding ring are essential.

Duke, what's a "quondam"??? Sorry, didn't bring my light kit with me that night...

Wife stopped for a drink on way home from work tonight. Now she's at some young guy's apartment, someone she just met, and on the phone with me. No action yet, but it's cumming!

she just got penetrated. the screaming begins!

sounds like they're done already, wasn't even 10 minutes. hope there's around 2 for once

Yeah, she just talked to me while he was out of the room and said "it was quick." I asked "why was it so quick?" and she said, "I dunno, I guess he came right away."

When I said less than 10 minutes above, I was being generous, 'cause I think it was less than 5 minutes.

I could tell she was totally hammered. "He bought me a TON of shots," she said...

I made her promise to call back if there's more action, but sounds like they're both about to pass out...

My little hotwife has really turned into quite the slut.

She's honestly been fucked by more different cocks in the past 60 days than in all her previous life...

And our sex continues to be incredibly hot and naughty in large part due to all the extra she's gettin'.

She squirted all over me so hard the night before last, we were both soaked...

Hot stuff Chi Dog, you are a lucky man!

Users who are viewing this thread