• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
Would ya like to spurt on this?

Attachments

• DSCI0162.jpg
    DSCI0162.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 541
What a hot-looking wife.

Thanks Blaquehorse, she is a hottie!

Hey ChiDog, I have to agree with my friend Blaquehorse, your wife is beyond hot. Have to admit I'm a bit of a fan of your post here. I so want to see my wife one day with another guy or gal again. She gets so horny when we retell tales of the past but she has this hang-up about being a "mom" now. Any advise on how to get her past that as it seems yours wife has? Right now we seem to be the reverse of a traditional cuck where I am sleeping with her boss and it just turns her on so much when she can smell her or taste her boss on me.

oraldesi, we just talk about it so much, every time we have sex at home, which is very often, that she has been "brainwashed" as she says, to be always eager for the next pleasurable encounter.

The more we talk about it, the hornier she seems to get about it. She was never promiscuous in her life, but she is now, and we're both loving it!

2:50 am, she just called, said "hi dear, I have my pants off. Is that OK? I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna put the phone down."

I'm not hearing any talking, so what do you suppose they're up to?

Well, it was absolutely silent for the past 20 minutes, and I'm sitting here listening, waiting for the moaning to begin.

A lot of waiting just to get to, "You don't have a condom? You're a single guy."

"Sorry, no condom, no sex."

She's kinda like that, y'know.

Then she picked up the phone and we talked, and she said, "yes, he knows you're listening, he can hear you talking."

So I said, "I will bring the condoms tomorrow night." She said, "yes, put a condom in my purse."

I said, 'No (though I will for future fun), I will bring them with me, and I will pass them out..."

The reunion party continues tomorrow night.

Kids on on overnight, we'll be out all night, probably with the same guy, if he can handle tag-teaming the hot little slut... I'll bring the video camera.

Sorry for the buildup and disappointment, I'm disappointed too...

Oh, but while I was waiting for something to happen, I just edited another 4 minute video of a little fun we had this summer with a friend. But of course, when I went to post it at ********, they are not accepting uploads at this time while they process videos....

I'll post it soon...

get some sleep, as she told me...

We are with you brother, in spirit and excitment. Your wife is a hot lady. I hope she gets the guy to give her good sex and brings you home some goodies.

Watcha gonna do in those shoes???

Attachments

• DSCI0244.jpg
    DSCI0244.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 338
Oh, that's what you're gonna do in those shoes...

Notice how wet the bed is, all the way from the pillows to her panties...

Attachments

• DSCI0233.jpg
    DSCI0233.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 548
  • DSCI0234.jpg
    DSCI0234.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 519
  • DSCI0235.jpg
    DSCI0235.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 687
That puddle is unbelievable. I can see in that last photo that this is evidence of repeated and multiple hard orgasms. ********** or not, the face could sure use some of that. Mine that is. :)

Just gorgeous pics of your slut wife. I just love her in them sexy heels, god i'd love to fuck her wearing them :D

Attachments

• DSCI0233.jpg
    DSCI0233.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCI0234.jpg
    DSCI0234.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCI0235.jpg
    DSCI0235.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCI0244.jpg
    DSCI0244.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCI0253.jpg
    DSCI0253.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 206
The orgasm puddle is brill :D

Attachments

• DSCI0254.jpg
    DSCI0254.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 260
Very nice slut wife....would love to have her.....

1:30 am, Thursday night. Phone rings. She doesn't say anything at all to me. She's giggling and talking to someone else.

She's starting to moan very loudly now.

She's about to get fucked.

She texted me a few hours ago, "going out for a drink after work."

Turns out she's getting together with someone -- going to his house -- who she only fucked once before, two years ago, her first one night stand.

Guess it's not a one-night stand anymore.

She came so hard on his big dick last time, and then when she came home she was all pufffed up.

I can't wait to see that again in the morning!

He must be fingering her, or going down on her, or she's grinding on him, but she hasn't been penetrated yet...

That huge scream of pleasure is yet to cum...

new vid clip

This video is taking forever for ******** to "process," as in days, but hopefully it'll be live by the time you click this link:

This video is waiting for publication (~24-30 hours)

This is part 2 of vid I posted awhile back, her getting fucked by a friend while I watched and waited my turn.

she just said something about a "drawer full of them." He must be just now reaching for a condom. she's saying "shit I made a mess, I told you." hasven't yet heard the consistent sounds of fucking

she's begging him for it!

there it is, penetration at last, she is lovin'n it!

she's getting the shit fucked out of her. I can hear their bodies slapping against each other so hard for a couple minutes here and there, then a little quieter, then her loud moaning and screams start again when he starts to pound her tight little body again...

Users who are viewing this thread