• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with black dildo

cuckolduk13

New around here...
Beloved Member
What do you think of my wife? Do you find her attractive? Desirable, would you like to fuck her? I'd love to watch you get between her legs, and give her a shattering orgasm.

Attachments

• Gayle+1.JPG
    Gayle+1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,181
  • ps1wreal2.jpg
    ps1wreal2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 962
I'm serious, but my spouse isn't ready yet. I will be posting more pics, after a little more feedback. Keep you all posted.

I think she looks damn good with that dildo shoved in her cunt and I hope she gets to experience the real thing....with you watching!

Thanks for the feedback, another picture.

I took this photo on our holiday, she thinks she looks too fat, I say no way she looks fat, with two children,(left home) behind her, and over fifty years young, I think she wouldn't have any trouble finding an attractive male lover.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Gayle Rocks copy.jpg
    Gayle Rocks copy.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,174
Thats how i started getting my wife to do fun things....bring home a black real skin dildo and a good bottle of wine. Later that night we had dildo in her ass and my dick in her mouth.

Not a big leap from there. Even if she says no, she is thinking about two dicks, and you have proof.

Cuckorama said:
Thats how i started getting my wife to do fun things....bring home a black real skin dildo and a good bottle of wine. Later that night we had dildo in her ass and my dick in her mouth.

Not a big leap from there. Even if she says no, she is thinking about two dicks, and you have proof.

Been working on mine just like this...got her to try double vag with me and the dildo...fucking awesome! Made her wet just looking at the thing.

Fabulous!

I don't know where she gets the idea that she's fat from. I personally think she is absolutely fabulous. She is so gorgeous I could fuck her sweet pussy all night. Let's see more of her.
By the way, where in the UK are you? I'd love to meet her. I'm in London.

She is fat. Nice fat tits to suck on, nice fat pussy lips for a cock to slide between....

Hot wife you have

cuckolduk13 said:
What do you think of my wife? Do you find her attractive? Desirable, would you like to fuck her? I'd love to watch you get between her legs, and give her a shattering orgasm.

I am 25, and she don't look over 40

Another holiday snap on Tenerife

We went for a stroll, as you do on holiday in Tenerife, Gran Canary, Spain, Gayle agreed to a few intimate photographs being taken on our walk, it created a few honking on car horns of passing traffic, but Gayle didn't mind a bit. I'll post a few more later, depending on feedback. Thanks to everyone who has posted comments so far, they have been very kind and positive, please keep them coming, this is very encouraging for both of us, and we are both very happy continue to make posts on this website, and see what happens in the future.

Attachments

• Gayle on Rocks2.jpg
    Gayle on Rocks2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 388
Another picture

:eek: She has no face no wonder she hides it under a pillow, Body ain't bad though I'd give her the pleasure :D
Cheer's WB

Nice

the pics of your lady have me rigid and ready ... are you?

Attachments

• hanging for you (2).jpg
    hanging for you (2).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Thick and Hard (2).jpg
    Thick and Hard (2).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 144
she is very hot & sexy!!

i'd love to see more of her;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more photo's

She's is enjoying a mechanical dildo this time, it works fine, she always gets off, knowing that I'm not actually involved in the process. so I think she is thinking of someone else screwing her, we often do role play, with me pretending to be another guy, I have to be a lot rougher with her, and pound her vagina brutally. She also enjoys being tied up and blindfolded, whilst she is fucked hard.

Attachments

• PortAuto1.JPG
    PortAuto1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 312
  • PortAuto2.JPG
    PortAuto2.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Gayle Sunbathing.jpg
    Gayle Sunbathing.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 317
Fantastic shaply erotic lady .....

Seeing her pussy sucked up on that black dildo and thinking of seeing a lovely lady like her (fantastic shaply and sexy) who wouldn't love to see her kissin glips wrapped abround a dick especially mine!

Shes Very Sexy Wife You Got, I Know She Would Love Takeing A Bbc Between Those Lips And Would Keep Comming Back For The Sex That She Wants And Needs To Cum Over And Over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back