• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with different guys...

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
this a hot thread man those pics are great :)

This is my hot wife receiving “present" couple years ago…

this was a “finale”…let me know if you liked it..

last one from the this series..

In addition, I just had a MFM with couple of our good friends and it was first time that I gave my friends wife cream pie caught on camera.. interested???

She's got pretty hands. I'll bet her feet are hot too. Got any pictures of them ? This is a very fine thread, thank you.

Oh!

That's it, I'm in love. She's incredible!

Dude, you are one very lucky guy! She's great!

delpfincouple30, wow! great series. Would love to help with the cleanup

Thanks for sharing

Truly one of the sexiest hotwives on the net and great pictures! She has an awesome body and her pussy is so damn fine its driving me crazy. You are very lucky to have such a rare jewel for a wife.

best pics

they are the best i have seen her cunt is simply perfect and her skin is sublime you are very fortunate to watch that peice of perfection in action i pulled myself stupid over her

Nice boobs 34c maybe?cum catcher looks well used too.She start useing it when she was young?She tell you how many lovers she had?Any bc?

redneckwm said:
Nice boobs 34c maybe?cum catcher looks well used too.She start useing it when she was young?She tell you how many lovers she had?Any bc?

You are right about boobs size, dead wrong on the "pussy catcher". Two kids will doo that to you. She had first sex at 19+!
She has 5 different guys since we got together one black.

Every now and than I’ll get a pleasure of fucking my wife and her girlfriend together…
This was a time I got to fuck the both in the ass with ass cream pie to her friend

couple more..

one more:) :) :D

Your cock in her ass with her legs in the air is very hot. does she like ATM?

Very Good

This is a good thread.Your hot wife is beautiful.Only five guys have sampled that sweet pussy of hers.That is not enough but it is a good start.I am very happy for you to be sharing this adventure with her.The friend is hot also.But the wife taking dick for the hubby is the hottest thing in the whole wide world.I would certainly volunteer at any time to clean any creampie she has just baked.Have all the fun in the world you two er three.Make all the men happy you can pretty lady I can tell hubby loves it all.okdeacon:p

great thread

delpfinecouple30. Great thread, what a hot wife you've got. Those wives sure
do love to suck on those black pipes don't they?

this was yet another girl my wife let me fuck...:D

Users who are viewing this thread