• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with different guys...

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
Lucky Lucky Lucky.....

What can I say....
You are just a very lucky man

Dirty soiled panties

I couldn't do your wife any good as small as my cock(?) is, but I would sure love to have those dirty panties of her's in picture four. I would love to smell them and lick them clean of all of her pussy stink! Even better if they were full of a mans cum for me to lick clean.

Reactions: cynful
delpfincouple30 said:
this was a “finale”…let me know if you liked it..
liked it! you had me licking the screen. :p

Great series of pics thanks for posting them. Very erotic - thanks again!

Hot pics. I'd so let you fuck my gf if you let me fuck your wife. ;)

Condom SEX Picture Above

When ever I CUCKOLD my husband, he watches.
He prefered the guy I am with he wear a Condom.
I had no objection to that. But when my husband would leave the bedroom
I would reach down and tell the guy to pull out and then I would pull off the guys condom. Then we would have sex without it on him.

After a while I would call my husband back in the room from watching his TV then I would quickly slip on the guys condom.

I would have his cum in me and my husband never knew what was in me.

Reactions: cynful
terryforsex said:
When ever I CUCKOLD my husband, he watches.
He prefered the guy I am with he wear a Condom.
I had no objection to that. But when my husband would leave the bedroom
I would reach down and tell the guy to pull out and then I would pull off the guys condom. Then we would have sex without it on him.

After a while I would call my husband back in the room from watching his TV then I would quickly slip on the guys condom.

I would have his cum in me and my husband never knew what was in me.

You're such a naughty *****. I love it.

Wonderful Pictures

Thanks for sharing.....your wife....and her gfs are sexy and very fuckablel

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! One of the best post on here ever!!! pleasr post more as u have more or if u have more please post! Your wifr is very hot and u have a nice cock! Really love the creampie pics!!!! THANK U!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the double penetration is gggrrreeeaaatttt

wwworm

As you have already heard your wif is HOT!! She looks great taking tha balck stud, and I got to say her cream filled pussy is one of the best I have ever seen. Keep posting those nasty pics.

delpfincouple30 said:
My wife with few different cocks lodged in her pussy...

Wow! Thanks! the pics brings real substances to what we discussed and fantasize about here all the time.

I would say yes - certainly! Nothing excites me more than the thought of sucking a thick hard black cock before it slides in to my girlfriends dripping pussy...then licking out the creamy cum

delpfincouple30 said:
location...
delpfincouple30 said:
I’m in Illinois can travel

E020423B-AE7C-4E7D-B75D-A22965D278E6.jpeg 42CE3B6B-FCBF-4BAB-B4AA-37504DD81666.jpeg

nT_nx1fd2q89uu0iejr691z31zx_600.jpgIMG_7228.jpgMVI_1703_06050t.jpgIMG_0239a.jpgIMG_0213.jpgIMG_0205.jpgIMG_8627.jpgIMG_4701.jpgIMG_2808.jpgFQajbYYVEAIreaU.jpegESyvJ21UEAAnLvx.jpegEyar0ixWYAYfVj7.jpeg
That's twelve different cocks

Reactions: DaveJ, Beano and zippless
I'd like to ball your wife on Canada Day. I live in the Capital.

Users who are viewing this thread