• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with my Best Friend!

N

NewMom

Does anyone have a best friend who, no matter what you say to him will consistently hit our your wife in front of you. I have one like that and he even went as far as getting her to cheat on me with him.

Attachments

• DSC012162.jpg
    DSC012162.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,339
  • IMAG2581.jpg
    IMAG2581.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,379
Nice shot of her jacking u and him fingering her. I hope that you thanked him and her by cleaning them both. One day you might need your OWN bull. Its all cool.

Both of those pics are them together taken on her cell phone.

They spend a lot of time together especially when I am at work.

All I can say is if you don't like what is going on with your wife and your friend then shot the son-of-a-bith! Don't introduce her to anymore of your friends. If you do like it then get them a movie cam and tripod so they can get it all on video when your not around.:rolleyes:

Does anyone have a best friend who, no matter what you say to him will consistently hit our your wife in front of you. I have one like that and he even went as far as getting her to cheat on me with him.

================

and of course you jerk off to images of them
making love & fucking like rabbits in your bed
while you are at work earning money to make it
all possible.

It does actually turn me on when she sends me pics of them in our bed.

she is athletic! probably has nice well-developed pussy muscles too.. I'm pretty well developed down below and can definitely fill her!!

Yes

I am not sure about the friend part, we grew up together, but then I did fuck his wife before he did.

Does anyone have a best friend who, no matter what you say to him will consistently hit our your wife in front of you...

Definitely not a best friend; actually he is one of my wife's old HS friends. They fucked then, and again a few later when he was married, and remained in contact over the years.
She has vacationed seperately with them 3-4 times over the last few years, and we have vacationed together a couple of times. We've never played together, but the wife has played with them when it's just the three of them.
In any case, when we are all together, he is always pawing on her, getting a feel when he can, and trying to kiss her neck and lips. And he just loves to brag about fucking her; he usually manages to bring it up during conversation.

My best friend only waited 2 weeks after my wife just had a baby to start coming over again and mess around with her.

I have a friend that used to have a major crush on my wife, they used to muck about quite a bit when we were all together, play fighting and so on, on one occasion he even ripped her thong off her from under her trousers right in front of me. Sometimes we all used to sleep in the same bed after drinking although there wasn't supposed to be anything going on except for sleeping, I did find out on one such occasion that while I was asleep he had his fingers in her pussy while she was wanking him off right next to me.

I know that they had sex at least once, in our tent on a camping trip we took with a couple of other friends, I wasn't able to be there on the first night and they spent the night together in our tent, I found out what had happened by reading her emails and to this day she isn't aware that I know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back