• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with new lover

• Thread startermrsexy
  • Start date
Gorgeous wife, could i be her 16th lover. She has very suckable nipples :D

Attachments

• P1010810_fJPG.jpg
    P1010810_fJPG.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 438
Here comes her lover's cum!

He just couldn't wait any longer! He had fucked her for nearly an hour, she had had several orgasms and now it was his turn. He let it loose! He came and came spurt after spurt of semen into my wife - and she LOVED it. You can see her in one of the pics whispering something sweet in his ear as his semen was coating the walls of her pussy. Then you can see what her pussy looked like after he pulled out. Notice the huge glob of cum on the bedsheet that had leaked out of her. Bet the hotel maid wondered waht had happened in there when she cleaned the next morning:) I licked her messy pussy for a while and then I made an even bigger mess of it!:D

Attachments

• P7270028f.jpg
    P7270028f.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 534
  • P7270029f.jpg
    P7270029f.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 663
  • P7270030a.jpg
    P7270030a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 722
  • P7270031.jpg
    P7270031.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 693
  • P7270031a.jpg
    P7270031a.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 735
good thing you got the cream pie.

Do you guys like

wathcing this guy fuck my wife as much as I do? Look at them kiss here! This is more than just fucking!

Attachments

• CIMG2172F.jpg
    CIMG2172F.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 468
more if you can!

how many orgasms did she have?

kenev said:
saraha is right keep it going

She needs ENERGISER batteries - they are susposed to LAST LONGER.

So easy to fix premature ejaculation up - just have a train in the room waiting to leave the station as soon as you withdraw from lubing the slopes.

Fire up the hot box with a full head of steam, THEN STAND ASIDE.

Wonderful pics. Lucky man to have such a lustful wife. Esp luv the 3rd pic in your 12/4 post. Shows her sweet asshole, his balls and, most importantly, her pussy lips stretch and wrapped around his big dick. As a bi cuck, that is my all-time fav, to lick/suck and rim all that hot stuff while the wife moans in pleasure and squeezes his ass cheeks in her hands. YUMMY!!!

Classic hotwife pose

Here is my wife with this lover in the classic hotwife pose. Love how deep he is getting his cock inside my wife!

Attachments

• P7270022ccc.JPG
    P7270022ccc.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 285
  • P7270028ccc.JPG
    P7270028ccc.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 324
MMM MM MMM Love to see a Bull balls deep and knowing he is going to seed her
And by the size of his balls i am sure you are getting a nice big creamy pie
thanks for posting

I would love to see her mating with him!!!

Dream Picture

I LOVE this picture! My wife is deep kissing her lover with passion. her legs are up and the tip of his bare cock is against her cervix. For this moment in time she is HIS! I will never be able to get enough of watching my wife FUCK OTHER MEN!:D

Attachments

• CIMG2172FFa.jpg
    CIMG2172FFa.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 199
hot wife with nice feet and pussy

nice

great pics i just wish that was my wife i am still trying to get her to take her first strange cock wish you were3 near me love to discuss hyow you made it work

Users who are viewing this thread