• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife4fun feeling slutty in the front yard

• Thread starterwife4fun21
  • Start date
If i saw you doin' that in your front yard, i'd come over and start eatin' that pussy. Yummy. You sexy girl. ;)

Another pic

What do you all think?

Just got the piercing in Feb. I Love it!

Attachments

• pussy03.jpg
    pussy03.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 251
Oh my god, that looks delicious!!! I'd love to play tongue hockey with that post!!!

Would definetly love to play with it for a while before plunging my cock deep in her pussy.

You hpoer..

wife4fun21 said:
I wonder if the neighbors were peeking.....

they were peeking

If I had a wife like her I would be proud ti shw her to all my neighbors and strangers

Another pussy shot

Maybe we'll make tonight boob shots or ass shots?

Attachments

• pussy02.jpg
    pussy02.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 142
Ohhhhh... please make it ass shots!! I want to shoot my cream all over your beautiful ass!!!

Starting off with..

a simple one.

This one was taken by my husband yesterday as I was leaned over writing a check. I found it on his phone earlier. Sneaky Guy!

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 231
nice:D:D:D:D

Just not into the hardware

Butt Pic

Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• butt03.jpg
    butt03.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 271
Very nice ass in a very nice position. Now all I need is me behind you getting ready to fuck that.

wife4fun21 said:
Hope you enjoy it.

Thaaaank You, wife4fun!!!!! That got me hard and I.m stroking myself right now gazing at your beautiful ass!! God, I'd love to slobber all over that and get it nice and lubed for a huge cock to ride!!

That is just lovely! If you were my wife I'd love to be on my knees behind you sucking on that beautiful behind while your lover was in front of you fucking that hot and hungry little mouth of yours. Then when we each finished with our tasks, you having just gotten his cock well lubricated with a thorough saturation of your saliva, and me having saturated both your openings with my own, you turn around to present your hot, well lubricated tush for him to ravage while you and I engage in a deep tongue passionate kiss on the mouth, with my tongue exploring the same mouth your lover had just pulled his cock out of only seconds before!!!

Thanks for invoking some very nasty and pleasant thoughts!!!

Attachments

• butt03.jpg
    butt03.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 129
Bath Time

A few pics from my hot bath tonight. ;)

Attachments

• bath03.jpg
    bath03.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 408
  • bath05.jpg
    bath05.jpg