• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes Cherry

• Thread starterSuzynBob
  • Start date

SuzynBob

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2007
I recently found out through my wife's Facebook page that she lost her cherry to a black guy at a party in high school. She later had two steady white boyfriends but kept going black on the side.

SuzynBob said:
I recently found out through my wife's Facebook page that she lost her cherry to a black guy at a party in high school. She later had two steady white boyfriends but kept going black on the side.

And is she still going black on the side? If so, what are you going to do?

So did I

I lost mine to a black lover in HS and stayed in touch with real men for yrs and went exclusive black in college. Peer pressure in hs to stay within race was very tough, so during that time I kept it on the down low. Now husband enjoys the facet that he can share me with a real man and everyone the fact that it is out in the open now.

Just goes to show how popular black cock is, and how addicted a young woman can become to the awesome feelings that it instills in the subconscious mind even if she tries to give it up for awhile.

and thats just it, once you have it you can't give it up easily. you'll want it everyday regardless of who knows and even the outcomes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens

I lost my Cherry to a smooth talking black stud in high school, he made me feel very special , we never were together again after that and I did so want him.

I also lost my cherry to blacck in hisgh school!
He was faithful to me and to his white GF for the next 5 years
we WEREplenty for him
She and I got togehter also for the last three years of that
luv, MsGary

BBW loves BBC said:
and thats just it, once you have it you can't give it up easily. you'll want it everyday regardless of who knows and even the outcomes.

Then explain to me why I can go without it for weeks only having sex with my white fiancee? Some of you people here really make me wonder...

Users who are viewing this thread